Blog Comments

Awww Sweet I know you wanted today to be the last day. The bright side is, they are making sure you are going to be good to go. Hang in there!!! You are very blessed!!
    Maryjane, ~tj~ and dingo

Thanks for your well wishes.

SO everything did not go exactly as I had anticipated but do I have reason to complain? No. One of my tests is still above objective and for that reason he wants to continue the infusion/injections but only twice a month and with a reduced dosage of Velcade. He said by Christmastime I should be in COMPLETE remission. Am I blessed or what? Thank all of you for your prayers and well wishes. I feel so blessed. Hugs to al. l of you
    Saying a prayer for you Sweet.
    I wish we could click like, hugs & happy on the blogs! So you'll have to pretend they are there.

Good luck and let us know how everything went when you get back!!
    Sooo hope you get a good report today Sweet .

And woo-hoo!!! on the last day for injection/infusion!

Let us know how it went today when you're able .
    Good morning, everyone. Today is hopefully the last injection (Velcade) and infusion of dex. I have so looked forward to this day. I still have some congestion but it's much better. I had a migraine Monday - first one in 10 years. It was terrible and lasted all day. What I didn't know was that Sara also had one and it was one of the worse ones she's ever had. Makes me wonder what triggered them. I have not seen her in several days so it's wasn't anything we did, smelled, or ate together. Weather? I have no idea.

Anyway, if you will keep me in your thoughts today. I am looking forward to getting a GOOD report this afternoon. Love you guys.
    Thank you, copperdog.
    Saying prayers for you Sweet.
    Very happy you're feeling better, Sweet .

The clippings will still be there when you feel up to hauling them away (unfortunately). In the mean time, allow yourself some rest .
    Thanks, pk.

Have not had my after dex lift today. Got the shrubs trimmed but ran out of steam to get clippings hauled away. Probably due to cold. Oxygen saturation yesterday was only 94%.
    such good news, Sweet!!!!!!
    Thank you ~tj~.
    That's awesome news sweet!!!!!! Hang in there!
    Today - infusion and injection. Of course, the dex is helping w/cold already. I feel energized. lol

Got results of IGA, IGG, and IGM = all are normal. YES!

Kappa light chain greatly improved. Lambda has gone up, not down, but ratio is so much better = 3.08, last time it was 25.42 so that is good too. Objective of ratio is .26 - 1.65.

One more session - I hope. Fingers crossed.
    Thank you, pk and patriot. Life is good.
    I probably share to much, but maybe others can learn from it. I got a call from the billing department re an insurance company 'co-pay' and I paid it that day. Apparently, she didn't like my having to pay that 'co-pay'. She or someone from billing called the 'financial aid' office and the next thing I know an appointment with this individual popped up on my schedule visits so I went to see him. He had me fill in papers and I got approval letter today saying my request has been approved - this foundation will pay for my 12 infusions and injections. Saves me a lot of money. Another thing I can add to my 'blessed' list.
    I knew it when I saw your post this morning, I was thinking this is your UP day Praying for your friend, and for you. Glad you are eating, too
    Got my 10th Velcade (injection) and dex (infusion) today. Saw my doctor in the hallway. He said 'come here, I need a hug.' Then he told me we would meet in a couple of weeks and review results. Labs today included all of the myeloma markers. Fingers crossed.
    My friend is MS who was diagnosed in 2001? is having a bone marrow test soon. Her m-spike was high so they are going to see what is going on. Prayers please for her peace of mind.

Love you guys.

PS - tomorrow is dex "UP" day. Shrubs to trim = borrowed son's electric trimmer. HAHA
    Woo-hoo! That is great, Sweet! Enjoy your week off .
    Free week starting Monday - no infusion, no injection, and no pills. Yeah.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast