Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Everything You Need to Know About Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding

Sooo I'm giving this one about 5 years max. I can't imagine Meghan Markle a California tv star will be able to tolerate too many years in the stuffy court. I hope I am wrong because right now it's a lovely...love story but history tells us it probably won't last.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear what William and Kate are saying alone to each other.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The countdown is on for Britain's biggest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in years: The union of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    The couple’s May 19 wedding will be a public affair, with TV cameras allowed inside the wedding ceremony and more than 2,000 members of the public invited to watch the carriage procession outside after the wedding.

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm not too sure about this one, either, Justy. While I wish them the best, I think it will be very challenging for both of them.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For Harry, I hope this is love. He has had his fun and think he really wants to settle down now.
    I think both boys really took time so that it wasn't a relationship/ marriage like their parents. Will and Kate broke up numerous times if I recall. Harry partied and did his thing.

I don't know Meghan or her work. It seems she may be attracted more to the Royal, than the long term. I hope she is really in love and ready for all that comes with it.

I do see her causing even more of a stir than some of the things Kate did, even though some was media more than her doing.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dont have a problem with Meghan yet per se. She is so new. What bothers me is every time I look at her I see Casey!
    my posts are my opinion only

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am of the opinion that in her mind everything is about Meghan and will always be that way. I am reminded of Wallis Simpson.

I can see Harry’s and Meghan’s move to Frogmore as a way for Prince William and Kate to distance themselves from what is going to be (IMO) ongoing drama. JMO

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hate to say it, but this is exactly what I expected.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]’s [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], has gone from blushing bride to draconian duchess in the six months since their lavish, star-studded wedding — and her bossy behavior and terrible tantrums are tearing Britain’s royal family apart!“Meghan was expected to be a breath of fresh air, but [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!” a palace source told RadarOnline.com. “She’s ripping up the royal rule book and rewriting her role like she’s the star and her position is a part in a Hollywood movie.”

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On boy. That honeymoon didn't last long!

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I hate to say it, but this is exactly what I expected.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Sounds like an actress trying to write her own script!

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I am of the opinion that in her mind everything is about Meghan and will always be that way. I am reminded of Wallis Simpson.

I can see Harry’s and Meghan’s move to Frogmore as a way for Prince William and Kate to distance themselves from what is going to be (IMO) ongoing drama. JMO
    The thing that really bothered me was their announcement of her pregnancy at Princess Eugenie's wedding.

I think that was really bad form. NO ONE should do any sort of thing at a wedding that would even mildly upstage the bride!

Also, after all that talk about the remodeling of the apartment being left by the Queen's cousin at Kensington - now they're going to Frogmore.

I think something's up.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The thing that really bothered me was their announcement of her pregnancy at Princess Eugenie's wedding.

I think that was really bad form. NO ONE should do any sort of thing at a wedding that would even mildly upstage the bride!

Also, after all that talk about the remodeling of the apartment being left by the Queen's cousin at Kensington - now they're going to Frogmore.

I think something's up.
    I totally agree about the announcement. Just another example of Meghan making everything about her. I read one article that said Harry was upset with William prior to their wedding because William wasn’t accepting of Meghan. I suspect William saw right through her from the beginning. There is a word for what I think Harry probably is ...... but being the lady I try to be .....I won’t post it here. Lol

Regarding the move - I suspect Catherine told William to get them out of here.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol - George and Amal - Godparents.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m not going to post anything else about Meghan and Harry. I sound like an old harpy. I think the reason this concerns me is that I believe Harry will be hurt in the long run.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to remember didn't William and Kate live off on their own before they had their son?

I think living in that palace compound would be stifiling. A new marriage and a new baby and a new way of life.

I think they might just want some space. I like watching Megan so attentive to those that love and support her always. Harry and her mother. I

She's had a really wonky start with her other family members. They hurt and humiliated her but she moved forward with style and grace.

I'm giving her a bit of slack on this one!