Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Records Reveal Past Neglect Allegations Against Missing Teen's Mom; Beating Victim Now Fearful

Published 08/05 2016 06:58PM-Updated 08/05 2016 08:12PM

SNIP

Aleah Beckerle, 19, went missing or was possibly abducted in the early morning hours of July 17th. Beckerle has severe disabilities and is bound to a wheelchair, leaving her totally dependent upon family care. She cannot feed herself and has to be fed with foods specifically prepared for her. Additionally, she requires daily medication and suffers from severe seizures.

In the nearly three weeks since her disappearance, police have followed up on every single one of the hundreds of tips that have been submitted. In the past week, there has been much activity in the case.

Earlier this week, detectives along with members of Ohio Valley Search and Rescue canvassed Pebble Creek Apartments off US 60 in Henderson. It's unclear what exactly detectives were looking for and would only say they were following up on a tip in the investigation.

On Thursday, detectives executed a search warrant at the Beckerle residence. According to police, the search warrant was for electronic devices. For close to three hours, detectives could be seen going in and out of the Beckerle residence, some of them wearing latex gloves while others toted large evidence bags. At the end of their search, detectives could be seen carrying out more than a dozen evidence bags that appeared to have contents inside. It is unclear what was contained inside the bags.

According to court records obtained by Eyewitness News, Cara Beckerle, Aleah's mother, was arrested in 2007 on charges of dealing marijuana and neglect of a dependent. Beckerle's boyfriend, Demarco Roach, was also arrested on similar charges.

According to the probable cause affidavit, detectives with the Joint Task Force followed up on a tip that a male was selling drugs out of Beckerle's home in the 400 block of E Iowa St. After knocking on the door, detectives reported coming into contact with Roach and confronted him on the drug allegations. Roach reportedly told detectives that he was not selling drugs out of the house and was quite adamant about it, detectives noted in the probable cause affidavit.

Detectives then executed a search warrant on the Beckerle home and reported finding 117.5 grams of marijuana that field tested positive for THC, according to the affidavit. There were also small baggies, scales and $725.00 cash, according to the affidavit. Detectives believed Roach and Beckerle were using the house to sell drugs.

Inside the home were also signs that children were living there, detectives said. One of the children was handicapped, according to the affidavit.

In the charging information, authorities said the victim of the child neglect had the initials of A.B.

The Beckerles could not be reached for comment.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Well this puts a whole new spin on this case for me regarding Aleah's mother, now I'm thinking maybe she does know what happened to Aleah. Up until I read this article I had her right up there with Mother Theresa...
    Last edited by Aubrey; 08-06-2016 at 01:18 PM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I didn't have her up there with Mother Teresa but I thought she did everything for Aleah, but I had a nagging feeling that someone in that house knew what happened to Aleah. Aleah couldn't just get up and leave on her own and I can't see someone "abducting" a disabled woman, it doesn't make sense.

I was just waiting for more to come out. Thank you Aubrey, been busy working and haven't had time to do any searching this week.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The latest on search efforts for Aleah Beckerle

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 6:29 pm PDTPosted by Eunice De La Torre, Digital Content Producer-Posted by Steve Maugeri, Reporter

VANDERBURGH CO., IN (WFIE) - New tips, new searches, and an arrest connected to the Aleah Beckerle investigation have surfaced this week.

However, the main focus is still finding Aleah who has been missing for nearly three weeks.

Only six volunteers looked for Aleah on Saturday. Several of them were from the Evansville area.

They say nothing will stop them from tracking her down.

One of the volunteers, Otis Pruitt, took time off work to help search for Aleah. He's been helping search for her since day one.

"If we don't do it who's gonna do it?" Pruitt said. "I mean EPD and HPD; they don't have enough manpower to do this."

The volunteers say their experience with Texas Equusearch has heightened their senses.

One volunteer, Mary Roberts, says her biggest tool is her motivation since this case hits a personal nerve.

"I have a special needs child, a daughter and um, it's just, you know, it rips your heart out," Roberts said. "I think it's just that instinct of mothers anyway, you just feel such a passion that you want to help"

Investigators and family members have said Aleah relies on family care and medicine to survive.

That makes these searches, even more desperate.

The group will use search patterns put together by Texas Equusearch and spread out as far as a handful of people can go.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope this quickens the search with an arrest being made. Thank you Aubrey for the news.
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aleah Beckerle Now Missing For 3 Weeks

Updated 08/07 2016 09:17PM

Exactly three weeks have gone by since Aleah Beckerle was reported missing from her home in the early morning of July 17th.

Searchers are still doing everything they can to bring her home.

Otis Pruitt has never met Aleah's family, but is volunteering out of the goodness of his heart.

"We can only continue to do what we can do and that's look for her. I know I'm tired, I know the family is tired, I know all the other volunteers are tired but we got to keep going," he says.

Pruitt led a group of about a dozen, searching despite recent arrests and the case taking a bizarre turn. A woman was arrested for her alleged role in the beating of a man in order to coerce a false confession in Aleah's disappearance. And EPD served a search warrant at Aleah's home.

Volunteers are still hopeful and continue to look for her.

"It doesn't matter what comes out about the family, the girl is gone. I mean it's just plain and simple, the girl is gone," Pruitt says.

But, he wonders, if the community isn't looking for her, who is.

"I felt compelled to come out here because if we the community don't do something about it no one is going to."

The volunteers say the new information uncovered this week doesn't change their mentality or where they're searching. They just want to bring her home.

Bless these volunteers, hoping they bring her home...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Parents of Kristy Kelley to help in search for Aleah Beckerle

Monday, August 8th 2016, 4:28 pm PDT/By Jessica Gavin, Reporter

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -The parents of another woman who went missing in the Tri-State, have pledged to help look for missing girl.

27-year-old Kristy Kelley went missing in August of 2014 from Warrick County. Her family, police, friends and strangers throughout the Tri-State, pitched in to help them try to find her.

Kelley's body was found in a lake 30 days later.

Tod Scales, Kelley's father, said he feels it is his duty to try to help find Aleah before it's too late, and he encourages the community to join him in searching.

"We've been there, we've felt it, I know the agony," Scales said. "To this day, it still hurts. More people need to participate, this young lady, 19, has been missing about 3 weeks now and its time to find her."

Last edited by Aubrey; 08-09-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Investigation into Aleah Beckerle's Disappearance Continues

Updated 08/08 2016 05:28PM

Aleah Beckerle's disappearance has eclipsed the three week mark.

After a busy week last week, the investigation continues.

Beckerle, who has severe disabilities, went missing in mid-July.

Volunteer-led searches continued over the weekend.

Last week, police arrested a friend of the Beckerle family for allegedly beating a man into a false confession.

Detectives also served a search warrant for electronic devices on the Beckerle home.

They're still waiting on what those warrants returned.

Investigators have also summoned the help of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Capt. Andy Chandler says, “As far as resources, they do have some additional resources on the forensic side and some different resources when it comes to labs and testing facilities. If and when we get to that point, we are absolutely going to be asking for their assistance again.”

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cara Beckerle mom/Aleah Beckerle grandmother speaks to news

Published on Aug 10, 2016

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Man Cleared of Involvement in Beckerle Case Arrested on Meth Charges

Published 08/09 2016 04:14PM-Updated 08/09 2016 04:14PM

An Evansville man cleared of any involvement in the Aleah Beckerle case has been arrested on meth-related charges.

Martin Harmon Pressley and Morgan Fravel face meth-related charges. Pressley also faces armed robbery and intimidation charges.

The arrests happened following a traffic stop near SE Second and Oak Streets.

In total, police reportedly seized 12 grams of meth.

In regards to the Beckerle case, police say Pressley is the ex-boyfriend of Aleah's mother, Cara Beckerle.

Detectives questioned Pressley as part of the investigation into Aleah's disappearance but he has since been cleared.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Police Warn Against Searching Vacant Property in Search for Missing Teen

Published 08/10 2016 04:34PM

As volunteers gear up for another weekend search for the missing teen Aleah Beckerle, Evansville Police want to make sure they go about it the right way.

Someone on the Bring Aleah Home Facebook page posted about possibly searching vacant and abandoned properties in hopes of finding Aleah.

The 19-year-old was possibly abducted from her home in mid-July.

Police warn against search volunteers trespassing on people's properties without permission.

Abandoned and blighted properties also pose a safety hazard.

Captain Andy Chandler says, “There's illegal activity that happens in those abandoned buildings at times that we may not be aware of. Also, if you stumble across that, you run the risk of being in danger and endangering others as well. We just ask that you do not go into any building or property that you do not have a legal right to be in."

SNIP

According to the Facebook page, there will be another search this weekend starting at 9 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Search for Aleah Beckerle Resumes This Weekend

August 10th, 2016 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The search for missing 19-year-old Aleah Beckerle will resume Saturday and the family is asking for help.

Search teams will be at St. Joe Catholic Church in the parking lot at the corner of Garvin and Iowa. They plan to meet at 9 a.m.

They are asking anyone over 19 who is able to help search for Aleah.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aleah Beckerle's Cousin Arrested

Updated 08/12 2016 04:18PM

Update

The man allegedly confined and beaten into a false confession in the case of Aleah Beckerle identified two other people allegedly involved in his confinment.

Donna Robertson and James Wilson, Jr. have been identified by the victim as confining him for about six hours on July 21 with Debra Wollner. Wollner has already been arrested.

Robertson allegedly beat the victim with her fists on the right side of his face. Wilson allegedly put gloves on and punched and kicked the victim in the head.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aleah Search Group Tunes Out Distractions

Published 08/13 2016 06:40PM-Updated 08/13 2016 06:40PM

It's been almost four weeks since 19-year-old Aleah Beckerle went missing.

Despite the developments of the past week, volunteers remain steadfast, and again searched Saturday.

"We will find her. We will find her. If she's out there, we will find her,” said Otis Pruitt.

Pruitt took over the responsibility of leading the search party after Texas EquuSearch left town.

"It needed organization. Ever since EquuSearch left, there's been a lot of miscommunication. There's been a lot of different things going on with the actual missing persons case itself, and they needed leadership. That's all I’m here for. I'm here to find Aleah,” Pruitt said.

Pruitt led his team from the command post into the Henderson woods, while trying to tune out what he calls distractions.

First came the arrest of Debra Wollner.

A week later came the arrest of her girlfriend and cousin of Aleah Beckerle, Donna Robertson.

Both women were allegedly involved in the savage beating of a man to coerce a false confession that was recorded.

The case has had it's twists and turns, but Pruitt tries to keep the search on the straight and narrow.

IMO, this poor young women's life has been filled with drugs and dysfunction
    Last edited by Aubrey; 08-14-2016 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aleah Beckerle's family exhausted from rumors

Saturday, August 13, 2016 7:39 PM EDT- Posted by Paige Hagan, Reporter-Saturday, August 13, 2016 8:50 PM

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -Aleah Beckerle's family members and close friends believe rumors on social media are affecting search efforts.

Twenty-five volunteers showed up Saturday morning to help search.

That's a spike in last weekend's turnout, but family and friends of Aleah's are telling us that cruel comments on social media are taking away from their main goal.

"We're not going to let those rumors and those speculations down our search efforts," said Brittany Burton, a search organizer and close friend of the Beckerle's.

"You can sit and you judge, but there are people who look past those rumors."

Burton says she believes the rumors making their way around the internet are taking a toll on volunteer numbers recently.

"Rumors are rumors, and what you read is what you read. Of course, there's always more to the story," said Burton.

On Saturday morning, volunteers from out of state showed to help, spanning from Tennessee to Kentucky, to Illinois.

Sounds to me like they're afraid the truth might come out...IMO
    Last edited by Aubrey; 08-16-2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: ETA comment

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sad to say nothing new in the media regarding Aleah, still hoping she'll be found soon.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    One month in, a recap of Aleah Beckerle's investigation from day one

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 4:41 pm PDTWednesday, August 17th 2016, 4:47 pm PDT

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - Today marks one month since Aleah Beckerle disappeared from her East Iowa Street home.

There's been many twists and turns since then. We take you back to day one of the investigation.

"Who could do this? That's why it's just so unbelievable," Aleah's Grandmother, Lydia LaRue told us on July 18 when she first sat down with 14 News.

"We just...this is a nightmare...a living nightmare," said LaRue. "Someone came into this house, right here in Evansville Indiana. And took her out of her bed in the middle of the night with my daughter sleeping on the couch which isn't even 15 feet away."

On Sunday, July 17, Aleah's family told police Aleah was taken without her wheelchair and daily medication. Investigators were at a total standstill.

"We don't have any leads," EPD's Captain Andy Chandler told 14 News on July 18. "We don't have any reason to believe that there's multiple people involved."

On July 19, volunteers gathered to search. Aleah's mom, Cara Beckerle, was not present.

A day later, Cara showed up to help. "Nobody could be so sick! And take her and just abandon her just because of--a feeling that they're feeling towards whoever," Cara told us that day.

Later that day on July 19, EPD gets an anonymous tip Aleah is inside a burned structure blocks away from her home. K-9's find no traces of Aleah.

10 days in, Aleah's grandmother told us how Cara is coping.

"She has a deep deep feeling. And so do I," said Lydia LaRue on July 27. "That Aleah is going to be returned to us."

Days later on August 4, Cara takes 14 News inside her home, showing us where things unfolded.

"This is her room right here," pointed Cara. "That's her wheelchair. I was sleepin' right here."

Cara told us that night where she believed Aleah might be. "I thought Henderson, Kentucky. And I still feel Kentucky. But, I'm not sure, anymore. I thought she would be home already."

On that same night we spoke with the family at their home, authorities made an arrest in connection to the case. Debra Wollner is accused of beating a man to make a false confession after a video leaked to police.

Wollner is the girlfriend of Aleah's cousin, Donna Robertson, who had constantly been by Cara and the family's side. Robertson also was a familiar face in leading volunteer searches.

The next day on August 5, we caught Donna Robertson making an appearance at Debra Wollner's court arraignment. Robertson was shocked.

"This is just-totally-blew me out the water," she told us that day.

During Wollner's arraignment, a tip leads detectives and Cadaver dogs to search apartments in Henderson. Crews wouldn't reveal to us what they found.

On August 12, police arrest Donna Robertson in aiding Debra Wollner with the false confession video.

Then on Wednesday, August 17, news breaks that Wollner attempted suicide in jail.

EPD told 14 News on Wednesday investigators are filtering through numerous calls and tips on social media. Despite the arrests and rumors, volunteers continue to plan weekend searches for Aleah.

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I really hope they find Aleah and this doesn't become a cold case .

She obviously didn't walk out of there on her own.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tri-State Man Offers to Pick Up Aleah Beckerle, No Questions Asked

August 17th, 2016

SNIP

Aleah went missing from her home Sunday, July 17th.

She suffers from cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair, but that chair was left behind.

The past four weeks have been marked by sadness, search efforts, and even false confessions.

There are several calls for action on Facebook, with the "Bring Aleah Home" Facebook Page.

Page member Otis Pruitt posted his personal phone number on the page Tuesday, asking whoever took her to call him.

He says he will come get her, no questions asked.

If you have information about where Aleah could be, call Evansville Police at 812-426-7325.

You never know, it's possible someone might contact Mr. Pruitt.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Volunteer searches continue for missing Tri-State girl

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 5:33 am PDT

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -It has been over a month since 19-year-old Aleah Beckerle disappeared from her home on East Iowa Street.

Loyal volunteers continue to plead for more people to come help in the search. Otis Pruitt, a volunteer search leader, spends his time leading searches for Beckerle every weekend.

He tells us, he does not know Aleah's family, but what keeps him going, is doing what is right.

"My heart, compassion. I mean, it's an innocent girl who can't fend for herself," said Pruitt. "What would you do if this is a relative of yours? You gotta look into yourself. You got to look at yourself and ask, are you going to be that person to help find her? Or are you going to be that person who won't?"

Search groups are meeting again on Saturday at 9 a.m. in the Saint Joseph Catholic School parking lot.

Praying for searchers, hoping they find Aleah or evidence that leads to her.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    EPD Responds to Social Media Rumor Mill Surrounding Aleah Beckerle's Disappearance

Updated 08/24 2016 04:51PM

As the investigation into the disappearance of Aleah Beckerle continues – so too does the rumor mill on social media.

Aleah Beckerle, 19, has been missing for more than a month after she was reportedly taken from her home in the black of night.

Evansville Police are now responding to concerns and conspiracy theories about the case that have been posted on Facebook.

Hundreds of people have liked and posted on three Aleah Beckerle Facebook pages.

On one of those pages Tuesday night, someone posted a picture that left many wondering if it actually showed what they thought it showed.

The picture, some believe, shows a body in a trashbag.

Eyewitness News has elected not to show the picture because we cannot independently confirm its authenticity.

EPD say detectives were made aware of the picture several weeks ago.

The picture drew hundreds of comments on one of the Facebook pages with people offering their theories of what they thought it might be.

We brough some of those questions to Evansville Police.

Sgt. Jason Cullum responded to the questions, “There's nothing in that picture that is conclusive one way or the other. It's just another theory that has been put out there."

“With social media now, a lot of stuff gets put out there that would normally not have made it in the public view because we would have eliminated it right off the bat. This is one of the things that's out there. What impact it may or may not have on this investigation is still yet to be seen,” said Sgt. Cullum.

Good grief, I had no idea there was picture and speculation on FB about this supposed photo. smh!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cara Beckerle Pleads for Daughter's Return, Denies Involvement in Her Disappearance

Published 08/26 2016 12:16AM-Updated 08/26 2016 12:16AM

"I feel like I’m going crazy,” Cara Beckerle said with tears in her eyes.

With her daughter Aleah gone for more than a month, Beckerle and her mother Lydia LaRue don't know what to do or how to feel.

"Not good, worried, emotional roller coaster, up, down, I don't even know what it feels like to be happy anymore,” Beckerle said.
    Beckerle said the week before her daughter vanished she suffered a work injury that required surgery.

She said the person who took Aleah knew she was on medication, the layout of the house, that the dog wouldn't bark, and stole a copy of the house key, locking up as they left.

"This was planned kidnapping. It's not a random. It was planned, but if you're just scared now, it's ok, just bring her back. Please, I just need her,” Beckerle said.

The case of Aleah's disappearance has seen its twists and turns.

Aleah's cousin Donna Robertson was one of three people arrested for allegedly coercing a false confession.

Earlier in August, search warrants were served at Cara Beckerle's East Iowa home.

She said she's been completely compliant, and unfairly targeted.

"Well I understand, because they don't know me personally, so, and it's happened before, where parents have hurt their own children, or what not.

This is not the case. I got involved with some people I should have never got involved with, but it happened,” Beckerle said.
    In 2007, Beckerle and her boyfriend were arrested on felony charges for dealing marijuana, and child neglect.

"Yes, it was a mistake to have marijuana in my house, but the neglect came with having marijuana in my house, not because my kids weren't getting fed, not because the house was dirty,” Beckerle said.

She said she's made major changes since then, and she's a good mother.

When asked if she had anything to do with her daughter’s disappearance, she quickly denied any involvement.

Last edited by Aubrey; 08-26-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Candlelight Vigil Planned for Missing Evansville Woman

September 7th, 2016

The public is invited to a vigil for missing 19-year-old Evansville woman, Aleah Beckerle. It will take place Saturday, September 17th in Evansville.

The candlelight vigil will take place on the two month anniversary of Aleah’s disappearance.

The public is invited to the parking lot of Washington Square Mall, across from the Holy Rosary Church.

There will be music, prayer and a guest speaker from Texas Equusearch to deliver remarks that night.

The event starts at 6:30.

This is the only current news I found on Aleah, at least her name and face are being kept in the media, still hoping she will be found.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "A living nightmare": Family speaks out about still-missing Aleah Beckerle

9/11/2016

Aleah Beckerle was reported missing almost eight weeks ago, and her family says they have zero answers.

Eight weeks after 19-year-old Aleah Beckerle disappeared, prompting a multi-agency police investigation and civilian search parties, her bed is still empty and her wheelchair is tucked in a corner of her room, unused.

Beckerle is wheelchair bound and nonverbal after a stroke when she was three months old. She was reported missing July 17.

Though Beckerle could roll and even crawl a little, she would not be able to run away, said grandmother Lydia LaRue. She does not usually form words but communicates through noise and laughter, something LaRue hopes will help people find her.

The question her family doesn't want to ask but has to: Will she ever come home?

"I can’t see anyone taking her to murder her. But why would they take her in the first place?" asked her mother, Cara Beckerle, during an Aug. 26 interview. "I have zero answers."

There were no notes left with threats or ransom demands, Cara Beckerle said. Aleah Beckerle’s wheelchair, her daily seizure medication, her diapers, were all left at the house.

According to Cara Beckerle, Aleah recently had a medical procedure to cut down on her seizures, so she might be okay without medicine.

"But why would they want to take her and take care of her?" she snapped out, angry. Then, tearing up: "That’s why I don’t know if she’s alive or not."

Cara Beckerle thinks she’s the investigators’ primary suspect but insists someone kidnapped Aleah from her home.

"They keep coming back to me. ‘Are you sure there’s nothing you wanna tell us, Cara Beckerle?’" she said.

Evansville police spokesman Sgt. Jason Cullum said in an email Wednesday that the investigation is still active. No one has been arrested for involvement in Aleah Beckerle’s disappearance.

Continued prayers for Aleah

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Search Continues for Aleah Beckerle

Published 09/17 2016 08:30PM

It has now been two months since Aleah Beckerle, a disabled Evansville teen was taken from her home. But her family and others aren't giving up the search.

"If it was your child or your family you wouldn't give up," Ryan Cox said.

Now its been two months.

"Its kind of a special weekend, its the two month anniversary," Cox said.

"Being two months seems like so much longer than that," Aleah's grandmother Lydia Larue said.

Sixty long days and still no trace of Aleah Beckerle.

"I couldn't give up, you know, she is my second cousin," Cox said.

Though time has passed, family and friends continue searching deep into woods and anywhere they think they can find even a clue of Aleah's whereabouts.

"These are the same people who have come week after week," Larue said.

People who are spending their weekends for a common goal, finding this missing girl.

"When I come down here and I see them, I don't care how down I am I see that they are doing this, it keeps me going," Larue said.

The search team numbers may have dwindled but their determination and optimism has not.

"At any second everyday I expect that she is going to be found," Larue said.

Saturday, the two-month anniversary of Aleah's disappearance, there were four people out searching.

"Where are you, where is everybody," Larue said.

It's a question the search team seems to ask every time they meet.

Prayers for Aleah and the volunteers who continue to search

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Search Warrant Being Executed in Aleah Beckerle Case at Pike Co. Landfill

Updated 09/26 2016 01:22PM

The Evansville Police Department is executing a federal search warrant at a landfill in Pike County in connection with the disappearance of Aleah Beckerle.

EPD says Blackfoot Landfill in Winslow has not been searched before.

EPD says the details of warrant cannot be released because the federal search warrant is sealed.

This was all announced at a press conference at 11 a.m. Monday.

EPD says this is a credible lead but can't go into specifics.

The FBI is fronting the cost of the operation, which Eyewitness News is told is around $185,000.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
    Search Warrant Being Executed in Aleah Beckerle Case at Pike Co. Landfill

Updated 09/26 2016 01:22PM

The Evansville Police Department is executing a federal search warrant at a landfill in Pike County in connection with the disappearance of Aleah Beckerle.

EPD says Blackfoot Landfill in Winslow has not been searched before.

EPD says the details of warrant cannot be released because the federal search warrant is sealed.

This was all announced at a press conference at 11 a.m. Monday.

EPD says this is a credible lead but can't go into specifics.

The FBI is fronting the cost of the operation, which Eyewitness News is told is around $185,000.

Hmmm, mother involved?
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Hmmm, mother involved?
    I think maybe so .

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mother of Aleah Beckerle Speaks with Eyewitness News

Published 09/26 2016 05:47PM - Video

With Aleah Beckerle gone almost three months now, her mother Cara Beckerle has been the center of attention and speculation since her daughter's disappearance.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    wow!! No news and now this!!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    it's going to take 6-8 weeks!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast