Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Herb gardens.

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You could make one .
    Heck no!

I'd have to buy power tools and measure and stuff. Too lazy for that!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Heck no!

I'd have to buy power tools and measure and stuff. Too lazy for that!
    Yeah,I guess there would be a bit of work in it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    OMGosh! I love the way you think, would like to see a picture Dingo. I always plant a herb/vegetable garden every year. DH just put in blackberry bushes this past week, can't wait until berries start coming in!
    Dingo, I am just growing older by the minute and you still have not posted pics of your herb garden - are you just going to let me die without seeing it - LOL Really, I want especially to see the bathtub and lavatory - please.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    lOl Twinner,I cant upload pictures from my phone,Blaize has tried to help but it still wont work,maybe its because my phone has no internet on it.
    I moved the toilet down to the back garden and put a cactus in it.
    Ill see if I can figure another way to do it,I could probably send pictures to my daughter and she can send them back to me via FB,then I can upload them to here.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That sounds like a winner - I truly want to see your garden as it sounds different and beautiful. Thanks.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No worries,its not at its best at the moment as we have just come through winter but I will take some of my bathtub garden.
    The kids are probably out and about today as its Fathers Day here but Ill post them here when they arrive on FB.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see it, too, Dingo ! I know posting pics is an issue for you, hopefully you can find a way around it.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I will try to get around to getting the pics up today.
    We were thinking about pulling our old clothesline down but Im also thinking about turning it into a shade thing,maybe throw some bamboo or something over the top of it.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twinner [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    That sounds like a winner - I truly want to see your garden as it sounds different and beautiful. Thanks.
    Not the best pics but you now cross seeing my herb garden off your bucket list my friend.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is a bit more than herbs going on in that garden...lol.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    See my didgerdoo.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will cross the garden pictures off my bucket list BUT I have to add a trip to Australia to the list - how I would love to see this in person - I absolutely love it and thanks for creating it and giving me the chance to view - you are so creative.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    See my didgerdoo.
    What is didgerdoo?

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twinner [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I will cross the garden pictures off my bucket list BUT I have to add a trip to Australia to the list - how I would love to see this in person - I absolutely love it and thanks for creating it and giving me the chance to view - you are so creative.
    Thanks Twinner,I would love to meet you too one day.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What is didgerdoo?

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wow, very nice, Dingo! Very artistic, too. It's grown a lot since the last pic .

Love the didgeridoo!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wow, very nice, Dingo! Very artistic, too. It's grown a lot since the last pic .

Love the didgeridoo!
    Thanks MJ,with the warmer weather coming I think the garden will do well under the glass.
    We are going to run a soaker hose under the glass to create a mist during the hot days.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Love the didgeridoo!
    Tried to play it...no luck..lol.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks MJ,with the warmer weather coming I think the garden will do well under the glass.
    We are going to run a soaker hose under the glass to create a mist during the hot days.
    Oh, I bet that will work really well!

Tried to play it...no luck..lol.
    Lol...should have gotten a pic of that, too!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh, I bet that will work really well!

Lol...should have gotten a pic of that, too!
    Lol,it wasnt a pleasant sight,those things require a lot of huffing and puffing.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I need to get some fairy lights happening in there too.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have looked at the pictures inch by inch and, for the life of me, I cannot see your didgerdoo. Guess you will have to point it out to me -

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Its in the 2nd pic towards the right leaning up against the wall.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well of course!! I could not figure out what that was - it seems so much larger than the ones Google pictured. My very favorite part is the gal in the tub of lush greenery - How very interesting. Thanks.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well of course!! I could not figure out what that was - it seems so much larger than the ones Google pictured. My very favorite part is the gal in the tub of lush greenery - How very interesting. Thanks.
    I love her too but her arm keeps falling off so I will have to glue it on.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dingo, the building your herb garden is next to...is that the one that your dad had moved to the property? Wasn't it an old church (?) that had been dismantled...and your dad got what was left and rebuilt it there?

I *think* I'm remembering right but I could have it all mixed up, lol . I do remember you painting that building in the pic, though. I still love the color, it's one of my fave shades of blue (blue/gray?).

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I love her too but her arm keeps falling off so I will have to glue it on.
    Lololololol...and you weren't sure at first if you should 'plant' her there! Love it!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She looks good in there and I really had nowhere else to put her.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dingo, the building your herb garden is next to...is that the one that your dad had moved to the property? Wasn't it an old church (?) that had been dismantled...and your dad got what was left and rebuilt it there?

I *think* I'm remembering right but I could have it all mixed up, lol . I do remember you painting that building in the pic, though. I still love the color, it's one of my fave shades of blue (blue/gray?).
    You remember correctly,the shed was once a church.
    The garden is longer than the pictures show,my tree fern and frangipanis are further along the end of it.
    The paint was called charcoal,I love the colour,you can put anything with it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If a picture of your tree fern and frangipani happens to fall in the computer, I feel sure I would enjoy seeing it. love that the shed was an old church - lots of history there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast