Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jodi Arias thinks she's special; Kids die playing 'choking game'; New leads in murder

Jodi Arias is still trying to convince an appeals court to set aside her murder conviction in the death of ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, but her lawyer wants the court filing to be kept secret. Nancy Grace updates the Arias case with her former defense lawyer Kirk Nurmi, lawyer Ashley Willcott, psycho analyst Dr Bethany Marshall, and RadarOnline reporter Alexis Tereszcuk. Grace also looks at a fatal fainting game spreading across the United States in which kids choke each other until they faint. Nancy & experts also update the probe into the murder of teacher Rachel DelTondo.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Jodi Arias is still trying to convince an appeals court to set aside her murder conviction in the death of ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, but her lawyer wants the court filing to be kept secret. Nancy Grace updates the Arias case with her former defense lawyer Kirk Nurmi, lawyer Ashley Willcott, psycho analyst Dr Bethany Marshall, and RadarOnline reporter Alexis Tereszcuk. Grace also looks at a fatal fainting game spreading across the United States in which kids choke each other until they faint. Nancy & experts also update the probe into the murder of teacher Rachel DelTondo.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This reminds me of when she wanted to testify in private at trial. That didn't work for her and this request shouldn't work for her either. What makes her think she is so special. She is nothing but a vicious murderer. She should be in lock down for 23 hrs a day on death row. Isolated, hopeless, miserable and suicidal.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This reminds me of when she wanted to testify in private at trial. That didn't work for her and this request shouldn't work for her either. What makes her think she is so special. She is nothing but a vicious murderer. She should be in lock down for 23 hrs a day on death row. Isolated, hopeless, miserable and suicidal.
    I'm right there with you Jani.
    Every time I see her thread bumped, God forgive me, I'm hoping it's news of her death.
    Yet, it's always about HER attempt to now erase Travis and what she did to him. Sickening.
    Whenever her 'appeal' happens, I have faith they are going to shoot her down. Again.
    How many appeals is she allowed anyway?
    Evil bitch.
    I just think of his family and what they still must be going thru with every new trick she pulls.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I'm right there with you Jani.
    Every time I see her thread bumped, God forgive me, I'm hoping it's news of her death.
    Yet, it's always about HER attempt to now erase Travis and what she did to him. Sickening.
    Whenever her 'appeal' happens, I have faith they are going to shoot her down. Again.
    How many appeals is she allowed anyway?
    Evil bitch.
    I just think of his family and what they still must be going thru with every new trick she pulls.
    I think this is her last free appeal, if it is unsuccessful she will have to hire her own attorney to the tune of approx. $250,000 or more. Her supporters have thus far donated $116,000 to that cause, but the donations have pretty much dried up, I check on the amount every so often and it has not increased more than a few $100 a month in a long, long time. Most of her supporters are now ex-supporters. HaHa.

It is my understanding that the percentage of appeals being successful are very, very low anyway
    (6%, I read somewhere)
    , so....too bad, hope she likes her forever home. She is not going to leave that prison other than in a body bag or pine box.

She is dragging this appeal out on purpose, as it is the only way left to stick it to Travis's family. She is as evil as the come.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I think this is her last free appeal, if it is unsuccessful she will have to hire her own attorney to the tune of approx. $250,000 or more. Her supporters have thus far donated $116,000 to that cause, but the donations have pretty much dried up, I check on the amount every so often and it has not increased more than a few $100 a month in a long, long time. Most of her supporters are now ex-supporters. HaHa.

It is my understanding that the percentage of appeals being successful are very, very low anyway
    (6%, I read somewhere)
    , so....too bad, hope she likes her forever home. She is not going to leave that prison other than in a body bag or pine box.

She is dragging this appeal out on purpose, as it is the only way left to stick it to Travis's family. She is as evil as the come.
    Thank you for this info Jani, makes me smile