Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Administrator Blaize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    125,612
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unsolved: Allison Foy vanished from NC bar, brutally stabbed to death

    Nearly a dozen years after Allison Foy was last seen alive leaving a Wilmington, North Carolina, bar and a decade after her skeletal remains were found a mile from that night club, her death is still a mystery. Foy, who was 34, asked a bar worker to call a taxi to take her home that July 2006 evening but there is a suspicion that the cab she stepped into was not the one that was called. Investigators concluded that Foy was stabbed 40 times and thrown into a ditch near where the remains of another woman was found dead. Nancy Grace explores this murder mystery with Foy's sister Lisa Valentino and Cold Case Research Institute director Sheryl McCollum.
    .


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Nearly a dozen years after Allison Foy was last seen alive leaving a Wilmington, North Carolina, bar and a decade after her skeletal remains were found a mile from that night club, her death is still a mystery. Foy, who was 34, asked a bar worker to call a taxi to take her home that July 2006 evening but there is a suspicion that the cab she stepped into was not the one that was called. Investigators concluded that Foy was stabbed 40 times and thrown into a ditch near where the remains of another woman was found dead. Nancy Grace explores this murder mystery with Foy's sister Lisa Valentino and Cold Case Research Institute director Sheryl McCollum.
    .

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Don't know why, but I can never open these Nancy Grace links. I really wish some posters would venture out of the Kitchen and discuss some crime cases.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Oregongal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    2,109
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Don't know why, but I can never open these Nancy Grace links. I really wish some posters would venture out of the Kitchen and discuss some crime cases.
    You need to go to NGs Crime Stories podcasts. I've listened to several. They're good.
    I would really like to discuss some crime cases here too.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    by water
    Posts
    1,201
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    N too. I miss not discussing stuff. I am unable to post here but I post on the FB group page. I would love to post here. I am on the computer a lot.And I get notified when there is a crime a lot.
    my posts are my opinion only

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    by water
    Posts
    1,201
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I really wonder if Allison was stabbed by someone she knew. Isnt that a rage attack when someone is stabbed so many times?
    my posts are my opinion only

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You need to go to NGs Crime Stories podcasts. I've listened to several. They're good.
    I would really like to discuss some crime cases here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    N too. I miss not discussing stuff. I am unable to post here but I post on the FB group page. I would love to post here. I am on the computer a lot.And I get notified when there is a crime a lot.
    Let's find some cases & start talking.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •