Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Houston mom disappears after dropping toddler at babysitter - Help us find Maria

A massive search is underway for a missing Houston mom who disappeared after dropping off her 3-year-old at a babysitter. Police found the truck Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez was driving, but there are few clues about what happened to the paralegal. Nancy Grace talks to Maria's sister Gloria Jimenez and TexasEquuSearch leader Tim Miller about the case. Forensics expert Karen Smith, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Bober, Criminal defense lawyer Jason Oshins, and reporter Leigh Egan join the discussion.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is the first I've heard of this case. Obviously someone is trying to cover something up with those text messages.

I'd like to know if she said anything to her brother when she stopped back at home after taking her daughter to the babysitter's house.

Her missing flyer says she was last seen dropping her daughter off at the the sitter's house...not that she was last seen at home. Peculiar.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Definitely sounds like someone using her phone. Someone who knows her! She has to be close. I hope Equaserch finds her.
    my posts are my opinion only

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Texas Mom Vanishes on Way to Work — as Police Investigate 'Suspicious' Texts She Might Not Have Sent

June 28, 2018 11:32 AM

The search continues for 29-year-old Houston mother Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, who authorities say was last seen last Thursday as she headed to her job as a paralegal.

Investigators tell PEOPLE that several text messages were sent from Rodriguez’ phone after she disappeared — but that police are investigating whether or not they were actually sent by her or someone else because of their “suspicious” nature.

more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]