Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evil Genius: 'Dating Game' killer Rodney Alcala

Even as Rodney Alcala was becoming one of California's most notorious serial killers, he was a winner of a 1978 episode of TV's "The Dating Game." Alcala posed as a professional fashion photographer in Los Angeles to lure his female victims to their deaths. He now sits on death row for 5 torture murders in California and he also admitted to killing another 2 women in New York. The actual number of his victims may never be known. Nancy Grace explores the Alcala's killings with criminal profiler Pat Brown, forensics expert Joseph Scott Morgan, Los Angeles psycho analyst Dr. Bethany Marshall, and Crime Stories contributing reporter John Lemley.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I find with this crime is this SOB comes across as completely different. I mean what kind of a background check did they do on him before they put him on the show. And were there not any red flags. I would have lost it if I had been his date. I would not have picked him anyway. That excerpt and thinking about him gives me the chills.
    my posts are my opinion only

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I find with this crime is this SOB comes across as completely different. I mean what kind of a background check did they do on him before they put him on the show. And were there not any red flags. I would have lost it if I had been his date. I would not have picked him anyway. That excerpt and thinking about him gives me the chills.
    I've wondered the same, Sara. Creepy!