Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cold Case: Little Haleigh Cummings disappears from bed

Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Satsuma, Florida bed after being put there by her father's girlfriend nearly a decade ago. Nancy Grace re-examines the mystery with Klaas Kids Foundation founder and victims' advocate Marc Klaas, Atlanta juvenile judge and founder of ChildCrimeWatch.com Ashley Willcott, New York psychologist Caryn Stark, Cold Case Research Institute director Sheryl McCollum, investigative reporter Art Harris, and WSB Radio reporter Robyn Walensky. If you have any information about the Haleigh Cummings case, contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is so sad. I know it was a family member. I followed it closely. Thank you Blaize
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This is so sad. I know it was a family member. I followed it closely. Thank you Blaize
    Me too. Sadly I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened or where Haleigh is.

I agree, think it was a family member. Or one of the numerous scum bags.they knew and hung out with.
    Somebody knows something and I hope one day their conscious will make them come forward.
    Last edited by Oregongal; 07-21-2018 at 04:48 AM.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Me too. Sadly I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened or where Haleigh is.

I agree, think it was a family member. Or one of the numerous scum bags.they knew and hung out with.
    Somebody knows something and I hope one day their conscious will make them come forward.

Same here, I think a true confession is the only way the case could really be solved. Poor little girl .

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree and I think someone will say something maybe in my lifetime
    my posts are my opinion only

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I agree and I think someone will say something maybe in my lifetime
    I sure hope so, Sara.