Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Girl [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I would think the shirt could be quickly confirmed one way or the other whether it was hers or not. Wasn't the red shirt a shirt she wore for work? Others who worked with her would be able to identify it.
    How long would it take to do DNA on it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    How long would it take to do DNA on it?
    I am not sure they would habe to do a DNA test. Wouldn't people she worked with have the same shirt and could identify it to be hers?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reward Fund for Missing Iowa Woman Exceeds $300,000
    August 08, 2018

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Girl [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I am not sure they would habe to do a DNA test. Wouldn't people she worked with have the same shirt and could identify it to be hers?
    I need to go back and catch up,I thought it was maybe her shirt as in she had been wearing it.I need to read up a bit better.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Video of the pig farmer...... ummm, this dude creeps me out!!

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    An Iowa man says he may have been the last person to see missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

PC postponed until Monday.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wonder why they keep postponing it.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wonder why they keep postponing it.
    Maybe hoping they'll have more info by then????

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maybe,hopefully they are onto something.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The pig farmer guy looks like a lunatic. Super creeps me out.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I heard part of his interview. Is he just wishing and hoping this is the case? Or does he have a legitimate reason for going public with this theory? I wonder....
    AFAIK, it's wishful thinking on her father's part, FL Girl (btw, nice to see you here ).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think the shirt could be quickly confirmed one way or the other whether it was hers or not. Wasn't the red shirt a shirt she wore for work? Others who worked with her would be able to identify it.

Hi Florida!

Just found my password...couldn't log in here for a while. Gah!

Wasn't the red shirt a "uniform" shirt that all employees wore? Wouldn't all employees have one?

Also...while I'm here...did they cancel the Friday presser?

Finally...interesting that there's not any type of angst from LE regarding other young women possibly being in danger, so it makes me think they know more than they are saying? I assume it was a targeted disappearance, whether voluntary or not. I hope they know more..... Imho
    Last edited by 4Kids; 08-13-2018 at 02:55 AM.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hi Florida!

Just found my password...couldn't log in here for a while. Gah!

Wasn't the red shirt a "uniform" shirt that all employees wore? Wouldn't all employees have one?

Also...while I'm here...did they cancel the Friday presser?

Finally...interesting that there's not any type of angst from LE regarding other young women possibly being in danger, so it makes me think they know more than they are saying? I assume it was a targeted disappearance, whether voluntary or not. I hope they know more..... Imho
    Yes, they did cancel the Friday presser and moved it to Monday, tomorrow. IIRC, that was the secong time a press conference was delayed.

Red shirts were worn by everyone who worked at the day care center where Mollie worked. LE is keeping mum about it, though, and has not even acknowledged that a red shirt was found:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Yes, they did cancel the Friday presser and moved it to Monday, tomorrow. IIRC, that was the secong time a press conference was delayed.

Red shirts were worn by everyone who worked at the day care center where Mollie worked. LE is keeping mum about it, though, and has not even acknowledged that a red shirt was found:

I'm really hoping she took off with someone..

Possible?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mollie Tibbetts, University of Iowa student, missing: Bill Hemmer dives deeper into the mystery disappearance

Corbin (reporter) also offered some insight into Rob Tibbetts’ thinking, and where he believes his daughter may be.

“Of course, this is speculation at this point -- but he thinks she may have left that home with someone she knew in some capacity, and that person perhaps misunderstood their relationship, took it too far, and is quote ‘in over his head’, as he has told us,” she told Hemmer.

The conservation also touches on other key characters in the story -- Mollie’s boyfriend, Dalton Jack; Dalton’s older brother, Blake; the man who is believed to have last seen Mollie that night, Devin Riley; and Wayne Cheney, a nearby farmer who has spoken with investigators about the case.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I'm really hoping she took off with someone..

Possible?
    I do think it's possible, but the longer she remains missing my thoughts turn more to abduction .

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missing Mollie Tibbetts: Speculation grows about Iowa college student's fate

Frustration and speculation is growing in the mystery of missing Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts. Nancy Grace continues on the case with her experts, including private investigator Vincent Hill, forensics expert Joseph Scott Morgan, New York psychologist Caryn Stark, and CrimeOnline reporter Leigh Egan. Nancy also hears from listeners on the case. Join Nancy at 7:30 a.m. ET Tuesday for a taping of Crime Stories. Call in an share your theories and questions at 909-49-CRIME.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you want to start a new thread? We already have one. I do hope she's found alive.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahskye [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Did you want to start a new thread? We already have one. I do hope she's found alive.
    This is one of those automatic posts - Blaize has a news feed that automatically posts a thread - it's called an rss feed.

So anytime you see that it's coming from the Crime RSS Feed, you'll know that it's not really Blaize posting, it, it's basically a program she's installed to bring us the latest crime news.

One of the mods can combine with the active Mollie thread.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ];

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Has the PC happened yet?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a bit more...

It appears that LE has no leads, imho.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234