Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Fucking illegal immigrant.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be interested to see his rap sheet...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Neighbors video camera was the key to this one. Police got hold of it about a week ago and spent countless hours on it locating Mollie and looking for anything suspecious. They found a black car belonging to the man charged.

They arrested him. He said he saw Mollie and started running and engaging on 365. He said he was running behind her and she told him to back off she was calling the police.

He said he blacked out and the next thing he was at 465.

He took them to where Mollie was found. In a corn field with corn stalks placed over her body.

I don't believe it's known if she was sexually assulted or not but they are doing an Autopsy tomorrow and results will be forthcoming in the future.

365 and 465 are guesses. But it was a 3 something she was running on and a 4 something she was found on.

Wow.

Word on the street is that he was doing handy man work around the house for Mollie's boyfriend and also that his girlfriend was fb friends with Molly..rumors of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Neighbors video camera was the key to this one. Police got hold of it about a week ago and spent countless hours on it locating Mollie and looking for anything suspecious. They found a black car belonging to the man charged.

They arrested him. He said he saw Mollie and started running and engaging on 365. He said he was running behind her and she told him to back off she was calling the police.

He said he blacked out and the next thing he was at 465.

He took them to where Mollie was found. In a corn field with corn stalks placed over her body.

I don't believe it's known if she was sexually assulted or not but they are doing an Autopsy tomorrow and results will be forthcoming in the future.

365 and 465 are guesses. But it was a 3 something she was running on and a 4 something she was found on.

Wow.

Word on the street is that he was doing handy man work around the house for Mollie's boyfriend and also that his girlfriend was fb friends with Molly..rumors of course.
    He blacked out.

He's a murderer AND a liar.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His collection per his posted FB pictures. Drugs??? This guy is going to become the poster boy for homeland security!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The arrest warrant.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BREAKING NEWS Bonus: Mollie Tibbetts found murdered, illegal immigrant charged! Hear

The month-long search for missing Mollie Tibbetts ends with a gruesome discovery in rural Iowa. Nancy Grace shares the breaking news, including the investigators' news conference. Nancy is joined by forensics experts Karen Smith & Joseph Scott Morgan, medical examiner Dr. Michelle Dupre, private investigator Vincent Hill, Los Angeles defense lawyer Troy Slaten, RadarOnline.com reporter Alexis Tereszcuk, CrimeOnline reporter Leigh Egan, and Crime Stories' Alan Duke.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ugh!!!! Another illegal kills a young woman. Why are the Dimocrats so against keeping these pieces of shit out of our county. Makes me sick !!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ugh!!!! Another illegal kills a young woman. Why are the Dimocrats so against keeping these pieces of shit out of our county. Makes me sick !!

And yet some people tell me I should open my arms & pocketbook to these poor people because they are just trying to better their life & running from violence in their own country. I say this is a perfect example of why the wall should be built & manned with our armed military with dogs & all the latest equipment available.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ugh, just heard this tonight from my son, I was gone most of the day and never even had the news or my laptop turned on .

ETA: yeah, he blacked out and suddenly realized Mollie was in the trunk of his car. Right .

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crime Alert 08.22.18

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young woman jogger Mollie Tibbetts snatched from Iowa street, killed, dumped in cornf

A man admits to dumping Mollie Tibbetts body in a rural Iowa cornfield after encountering her while the college student was jogging, but Christhian Rivera claims he doesn't remember what happened to cause her death. Nancy Grace updates the tragic case with her experts, including forensics expert Joseph Scott Morgan, private investigator Vincent Hill, Atlanta juvenile judge & lawyer Ashley Willcott, New York psychologist Caryn Stark, RadarOnline.com reporter Alexis Tereszcuk, and CrimeOnline reporter Leigh Egan.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie48 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Fucking illegal immigrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I so agree.

I heard he worked on a dairy farm and my heart sank.

Dairy farms are notorious for hiring illegals to work. I just hate it!

I guess a lot of agriculturally based businesses do that but still....there is not accountability and look what can happen.

Look what did happen.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Recap of Mollie Tibbetts case.

(merged with discussion thread)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think the 5 places they were searching was based on her Fitbit data, and most likely the route he took driving around while he was "blacked out".

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

BROOKLYN, Iowa (KCCI) —Funeral arrangements have been announced for 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts, a University of Iowa student found dead earlier this week after a weekslong search.
    Mass of the Resurrection will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday in the BGM High School gymnasium in her hometown of Brooklyn, according to an obituary by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be designated to the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, Afterward, family members will receive friends following the service for a reception and continued fellowship.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    DES MOINES, Iowa (KCCI) —Mollie Tibbetts, the 20-year-old college student whose disappearance initiated a massive search and nationwide interest, died of multiple sharp force injuries, according to the Iowa state medical examiner.
    Preliminary autopsy results released Thursday confirmed what was already presumed: that the body is Tibbetts and that it was a homicide.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I think the 5 places they were searching was based on her Fitbit data, and most likely the route he took driving around while he was "blacked out".
    I think so, too, pk.

That supposed 'black out' period is really pi$$ing me off. It's a bunch of BS. IMO, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    DES MOINES, Iowa (KCCI) —Mollie Tibbetts, the 20-year-old college student whose disappearance initiated a massive search and nationwide interest, died of multiple sharp force injuries, according to the Iowa state medical examiner.
    Preliminary autopsy results released Thursday confirmed what was already presumed: that the body is Tibbetts and that it was a homicide.

Autopsy update:

Autopsy finds Mollie Tibbetts died of sharp force injuries

• [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Aug 23, 2018 Updated 2 min ago

BROOKLYN (AP) — The Iowa college student who was allegedly abducted by a stranger while running last month in a small town was stabbed to death, investigators announced Thursday.

Preliminary autopsy results from the state medical examiner's office determined that 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts was the victim of a homicide who died from "multiple sharp force injuries," the Division of Criminal Investigation announced in a news release.

State medical examiner Dennis Klein said in an interview the finding means a sharp-edged or pointed object such as a knife was used to attack Tibbetts. He declined comment on the details of her injuries, and said his office would hire consultants, including forensic anthropologists, to analyze her remains further and make additional findings.

more at link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mollie Tibbetts suffered fatal 'sharp force injuries'; Accused killer goes to court

The man charged with snatching Mollie Tibbetts as the Iowa college student was jogging, killing her and dumping her body in a rural cornfield made his first court appearance just as the medical examiner concluded she died from "multiple sharp force injuries." Nancy Grace looks at the latest with experts including lawyer Ray Guidice, forensics experts Karen Smith & and Joseph Scott Morgan, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Bober, psychologist Dr. Chloe Carmichael, lawyer Ashley Willcott, lawyer Kathleen Murphy, and reporters Chuck Roberts & reporter Leigh Egan.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ^^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mollie Tibbetts' Alleged Murderer Pleaded Not Guilty Yesterday
    September 20, 2018

The man accused of killing Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts pleaded not guilty yesterday and waived his right to a speedy trial within 90 days, according to the Des Moines Register. The trial is set for April 2019.
    Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, was charged with first-degree murder after the body of 20-year-old University of Iowa student Tibbetts was found. She had been missing for a month before that, having disappeared during an evening run.
    As Rivera recalled it to police, he saw Tibbetts running and got out of his car to run with her. She told him to leave her alone or she would call the police, and he did not. She tried to outrun him and then Rivera said he blacked out after that point and didn't remember anything.

He said he came to with Tibbetts' body in his trunk, and she had blood on the side of her head. He drove her into a cornfield and left her there, according to police documents.
    Rick Rahn, a law enforcement official involved in the case, said in a press conference in August that they received video footage that was "critical" to them finding Tibbetts' body.
    “Through that we were able to identify a vehicle that we believed belonged to Mr. Rivera,” he said. “From that we were able to track his patterns and the routes that he took. We were also able to find Mollie running on this video and we were able to determine that he was one of the last ones to have seen Mollie running.”
    When the news broke that Rivera is an undocumented immigrant, Tibbetts' story turned into a debate on immigration policy in the United States. In an op-ed for the Des Moines Register, her father implored politicians to leave his daughter out of it.

"The person who is accused of taking Mollie’s life is no more a reflection of the Hispanic community as white supremacists are of all white people. To suggest otherwise is a lie. Justice in my America is blind. This person will receive a fair trial, as it should be. If convicted, he will face the consequences society has set.

Beyond that, he deserves no more attention. To the Hispanic community, my family stands with you and offers its heartfelt apology. That you’ve been beset by the circumstances of Mollie’s death is wrong. We treasure the contribution you bring to the American tapestry in all its color and melody. And yes, we love your food."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456