Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I think it was the pigs. But who knows??
    As soon as I heard about Mr. Pig, that was the first thing that went through my mind, unfortunately.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The pig farmer is definitely strange....

I know he was questioned, finally agreed to a lie detector...but was his property searched?
    Yes, he allowed them to search his property. LE has never elaborated on why a search was focused there (but sadly, we can imagine ):

Here is an article that talks about the search (this was before Wayne Cheney agreed to a polygraph): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The pig farmer is definitely strange....

I know he was questioned, finally agreed to a lie detector...but was his property searched?
    I honestly can't remember.
    I remember seeing pics/video of his pig farm, it's huge. Not just a few hogs and sows.
    A major operation.
    When I saw it, I got a sick feeling and thought that's where she is. JMO of course.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Yes, he allowed them to search his property. LE has never elaborated on why a search was focused there (but sadly, we can imagine ):

Here is an article that talks about the search (this was before Wayne Cheney agreed to a polygraph): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks mj.
    My thoughts on the possibility of Mollie being there are gruesome.
    Suffice it to say, I don't think they searched where they might need to, that we know anyway.
    Like in all of the excrement from those pigs.
    Ewww!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I honestly can't remember.
    I remember seeing pics/video of his pig farm, it's huge. Not just a few hogs and sows.
    A major operation.
    When I saw it, I got a sick feeling and thought that's where she is. JMO of course.
    Right. I agree. The guy is strange.

Also...pigs have a way of getting rid of evidence, don't they? Sigh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks, MJ. So he voluntarily permitted the search. Interesting.

To play devil's advocate, I don't know that I'd take a lie detector...considering his position as a POI.

Finally....LE seems to be focusing more on a person she "knew" or had contact with. Dad has made some strange statements similar to that. (Someone in over their head?)

Imho
    Last edited by 4Kids; Today at 02:10 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345