Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Big Dry.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I read about the trade stuff, what a catch-22! And yes, Australia is usually the one helping everyone else, I surely hope the offer from NZ is accepted and they can cover the loss due to the trade agreements. Even with that help I imagine things will still be iffy.
    Very iffy,the hayrunners are still delivering where they can but hay is getting harder to source.fingers crossed that weather reports are wrong and the rain gods help us out.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Very iffy,the hayrunners are still delivering where they can but hay is getting harder to source.fingers crossed that weather reports are wrong and the rain gods help us out.
    Fingers crossed here for you, too .

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Fingers crossed here for you, too .
    We are getting rain,not enough to fill the dams but enough to give the new crops a go,praying hard for follow up rain before the summer heat burns off the bit of moisture we have received,if so in 3 months time parts of NSW will be producing their own feed.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

With New South Wales declared entirely in drought and suffering through the driest September on record, Thursday’s monumental rainfall has been described as long overdue.
    The drenching is due to a low-pressure trough pushing east across Victoria, NSW and Queensland, with rain forecasted to continue over the weekend.
    But while the rain comes as welcome relief, meteorologists say it isn’t enough to be considered drought-breaking.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am sorry to hear that Dingo
    my posts are my opinion only

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    We are getting rain,not enough to fill the dams but enough to give the new crops a go,praying hard for follow up rain before the summer heat burns off the bit of moisture we have received,if so in 3 months time parts of NSW will be producing their own feed.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

With New South Wales declared entirely in drought and suffering through the driest September on record, Thursday’s monumental rainfall has been described as long overdue.
    The drenching is due to a low-pressure trough pushing east across Victoria, NSW and Queensland, with rain forecasted to continue over the weekend.
    But while the rain comes as welcome relief, meteorologists say it isn’t enough to be considered drought-breaking.

Hoping and praying the rains continue at least over the weekend, if not longer, Dingo!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hoping and praying the rains continue at least over the weekend, if not longer, Dingo!
    Walking around in mud is a good feeling,the rain has cleared now and things have greened up a bit,we still need lots more.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am so sorry Dingo. I hope you get more rain soon.
    my posts are my opinion only

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123