Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serial killer met women through Tinder & Uber rides, then killed them

Women say Danueal Drayton with a smooth talker and good with words, but he apparently also heard voices inside his head that told him to strangle his dates. Drayton is suspected of murdering as many as seven women, including a Queens, New York, nurse he met on the Tinder dating app and another woman he met during an Uber pool ride in Los Angeles. Nancy Grace digs into this horrific story with experts including Cold Case Research Institute director Sheryl McCollum, lawyer Ashley Willcott, psychologist Caryn Stark, and reporter Chcuk Roberts.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Women say Danueal Drayton with a smooth talker and good with words, but he apparently also heard voices inside his head that told him to strangle his dates. Drayton is suspected of murdering as many as seven women, including a Queens, New York, nurse he met on the Tinder dating app and another woman he met during an Uber pool ride in Los Angeles. Nancy Grace digs into this horrific story with experts including Cold Case Research Institute director Sheryl McCollum, lawyer Ashley Willcott, psychologist Caryn Stark, and reporter Chcuk Roberts.

This is why I would NEVER go on one of those dating sites. I have been single for 20+ years and friends and family always said...join a dating site. I told them I would never because I would probably meet an ax murderer. Seriously tho, I was/am happy by myself (& family) and figured if I was to be with another man, he would enter my life outside a dating site. Now I am too old to get used to the habits of a man, so...…….happy alone I am. lol

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This is why I would NEVER go on one of those dating sites. I have been single for 20+ years and friends and family always said...join a dating site. I told them I would never because I would probably meet an ax murderer. Seriously tho, I was/am happy by myself (& family) and figured if I was to be with another man, he would enter my life outside a dating site. Now I am too old to get used to the habits of a man, so...…….happy alone I am. lol
    Me, too, Jani. I am married but if I were single I would NOT use a dating site, now way, no how. Not only re: what has been reported in the media about some of the shady people who use those sites to troll for victims, I have personally known people who have used them who have encountered some very questionable characters. Yes, I'm sure many (the majority, I would hope) people are on the up and up, but no way would I even take the chance.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ricki Bug uses a dating app (which she schooled me are different than dating websites). She says there are two - that Tinder one and another one - can't quite remember the name but something like "Bumble". Anyway, she said that she joined the latter because Tinder is known as a skanky 'hook up' app, where as the former, the girl has to accept the guy and contact him first - he can't contact her.

For what it's worth.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ricki Bug uses a dating app (which she schooled me are different than dating websites). She says there are two - that Tinder one and another one - can't quite remember the name but something like "Bumble". Anyway, she said that she joined the latter because Tinder is known as a skanky 'hook up' app, where as the former, the girl has to accept the guy and contact him first - he can't contact her.

For what it's worth.
    Thanks, Pat. She is probably a lot more savvy about what apps she uses than I would be! I do like the 'she contacts him only' rule.