2 Thread(s)

Kathleen Folbigg.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Australia's 'most hated woman' Kathleen Folbigg speaks for first time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Australia's 'most hated woman' Kathleen Folbigg speaks for first time
    Wow....this is really interesting. I've never heard of her case and you are likely privy to a lot more specifics. What's your take?

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She is so full of sh!t. Trying to explain those diary entries away didn't work before and it's not going to work now (I'd hope). Infants who are carefully smothered basically look like a SIDS death. She killed her children. IMO, of course!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wow....this is really interesting. I've never heard of her case and you are likely privy to a lot more specifics. What's your take?
    I knew her,she seemed very aloof to me,my neighbour used to babysit Laura,the last one to die,I think she is guilty.
    Last edited by dingo; 08-13-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I knew her,she seemed very aloof to me,my neighbour used to babysit Laura,the second last one to die,I think she is guilty.
    The diary entries seem quite chilling.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    She is so full of sh!t. Trying to explain those diary entries away didn't work before and it's not going to work now (I'd hope). Infants who are carefully smothered basically look like a SIDS death. She killed her children. IMO, of course!
    The diary was her undoing,it showed her for what she was/is,
    Australian Story are doing an episode on her on Monday night,I must remember to watch.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The diary entries seem quite chilling.
    Her Father murdered her Mother,thats why the "I am my fathers daughter" entry is extra chilling.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The diary was her undoing,it showed her for what she was/is,
    Australian Story are doing an episode on her on Monday night,I must remember to watch.

It sounds like she might get a shot at a retrial? Does Australia law permit retrials? How would something like this work?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her Father murdered her Mother,thats why the "I am my fathers daughter" entry is extra chilling.
    I saw that in your first link. It makes wonder about heredity...if she did do it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It sounds like she might get a shot at a retrial? Does Australia law permit retrials? How would something like this work?
    Yes,we do and it does look like it will go back to court.
    We had Lindy Chamberlain locked up for awhile but she got a new trial and was released.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I saw that in your first link. It makes wonder about heredity...if she did do it.
    I think they took that into consideration at the trial especially after her hubby handed the dairies over.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She had a special coffee table made with drawers in it and thats where she placed the childrens ashes,I thought that was a bit weird,placing them in something that you just plonk your drink on top of.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She had a special coffee table made with drawers in it and thats where she placed the childrens ashes,I thought that was a bit weird,placing them in something that you just plonk your drink on top of.
    If nothing else...she sounds a bit off.

Now let me ask this about a completely unrelated case. You posted back in the day about a little bub that went missing. Iirc, they even dug up the yard...it was a strange case that I've thought of from time to time,but couldn't remember the child's name. William?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If nothing else...she sounds a bit off.

Now let me ask this about a completely unrelated case. You posted back in the day about a little bub that went missing. Iirc, they even dug up the yard...it was a strange case that I've thought of from time to time,but couldn't remember the child's name. William?
    William Tyrell,He is still missing,we have a thread here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    William Tyrell,He is still missing,we have a thread here.

That's it. I'll look for it....

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's it. I'll look for it....
    Its nice to see you here.