Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BONUS Episode: Actress who accused film mogul of sex is herself accused of sex abuse

An actress denies having sex with an underage male actor -- whose mom she played in a movie -- but she does admit paying a huge settlement to keep it quiet. Nancy Grace looks at the case of Asia Argento, who is one of those accusing film producer Harvey Weinstein of sex abuse. Nancy's expert panel includes Los Angeles psycho analyst Dr. Bethany Marshall, forensics expert Joseph Scott Morgan, Los Angeles defense lawyer Troy Slaten, and RadarOnline reporter Alexis Tereszcuk.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thank you maryjane for the audio link to Nancy Grace's podcast. Thank you Blaize for the OP.

To sum this up real quickly...Asia Argento, an Italian actress who has put her self at the forefront of the #MeToo movement by coming out against Hollywood director Harvey Weinstein, is now being exposed to having paid $380,000 hush money to a 17 year old boy who she had sex with 5 years ago.

The 17 year old boy played her son in one of Argento's movies when he was 7 yrs. old. They play audio of his 7 yr old voice and it's just chilling to think that she played his MOTHER! Anyway, the payout did not include a non-disclosure form so the paper trail was found and this (technical) rape of the 17 yr old is now being made public most likely by Harvey Weinstein's legal team, to discredit Argento. FYI: age of consent in California where the event took place, is 18.

No doubt about it, Weinstein is a pig and a predator, but Argento is no better, yet she stands up and "calls the kettle black". While all of this will no doubt discredit Argento, 12 OTHER women's testimony will most certainly sink Weinstein.

Some may recall that Argento was Anthony Bourdain's GF when he committed suicide June 8th. Bourdain was very much a supporter of Argento and her involvement in the #MeToo movement, saying she was "brave" and fearless.

I recently read this article entitled, "Toxic Femininity" written by Leah McSweeney. MAN O MAN does she ever get into laying out Argento and Rose McGowan, giving juicy evidence of what a self-serving farce Argento, and her minions are and how some women are hiding behind "victimhood" using it as a shield when they are NOT true victims.

It's a really GOOD read if you are interested in following this story. What got me the most is that Argento's account of the rape by Weinstein consisted of him giving her oral sex in a hotel room 20 years ago...her "faking" an orgasm so it would stop sooner...but went on to have a consensual relationship with him for years longer. WHAAA????

The article provides details of how Argento and McGowan "have used and abused the #MeToo movement—which they have been at the front lines of since the beginning—for their own personal gain." Also provides details of Argento's actions and movements during the time leading up to Anthony Bourdain's suicide that MAY have contributed to his final act.

An Eye opening and a profound opinion piece that calls BS on how some are using the #MeToo movement to further their own agendas and given birth to "TOXIC Femininity"!

Last edited by LilyPad; 08-27-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OH WOW! Anthony Bourdain paid the hush money!

ASIA ARGENTO
    IN BED WITH 17-YEAR-OLD BOY
    ... In Sexual Encounter

8/22/2018 1:00 AM PDT

Asia Argento says she did not have sex with then 17-year-old Jimmy Bennett, but a photo and various text messages between Argento and a friend tell a very different story ... she flat-out says she had sex with him.

This is one of 4 photos Bennett, now 22, took in a Marina del Rey hotel room back in 2013. The then 37-year-old Argento and Bennett are on a bed shirtless, their heads on a pillow and their arms entangled. Sources tell TMZ the pic was taken after the 2 had intercourse. It's a crime in California for an adult to have sex with a person under 18.

Bennett later threatened legal action and, in April, Argento settled with him for $380,000 ... which her boyfriend, Anthony Bourdain, paid.

Follow link to see photos and read text messages.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I despise Asia Argento and Rose McGowan. I think they are both full of shite and only spoke out because they wanted some fame, which neither of them really have.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I despise Asia Argento and Rose McGowan. I think they are both full of shite and only spoke out because they wanted some fame, which neither of them really have.
    I'm with you protectkidz!

Read this opinion piece (if you already didn't) ....so worth the time as it articulates how MANY of us feel about how some women are exploiting a movement for their own fame, gain, and personal agendas! They do a disservice to TRUE victims and give women a bad name!

Argenta is a little HO and McGowan is her ass-kiss. I hope they both get SHAMED right off the face of the earth!

They have taken FEMINISM to the back field and they DO NOT REPRESENT me, or how I have fought to show my DAUGHTERS how to conduct themselves in a male centric world and how to proceed accordingly.

Maybe I'm OLD SCHOOL, but I was taught that modesty was a virtue. This translated into a certain style of dress and behavior that not only protected your "virtue" (a male centric ideology), but inhibited young women from truthfully expressing themselves. We were taught that if we dressed "provocatively" we were "ASKING FOR IT"! That was then...now, I have a 23 yr old son who sees thing differently.

My young son has taught me that women are allowed to show off their bodies, no matter how provocative...and NOT have to expect autonomic MALE responses. I disagree with this as I believe that if a GUY LOOKS AT A GIRL WHO IS DRESSED IN A "SKIMPY MANNER" his base natural reaction will be, well....reactive. It's kind of like why we were meant to reproduce. Animal instinct.

It seems to me that women are using this "freedom" of choice are exhibitionists who want to flaunt their bodies with no repercussions. (now remember I'm Old School) Maybe they should be able to all be sexual exhibitionist and just be ignored...HAHAHHHHA

What my young son has taught me is that men are now seeing women differently and that women are allowed to express their sexuality and expect no more than admiration....RIIIIGHT Is not an ERECTION an autonomous response???? Do guys just ignore base instinct?

While it's really nice to think that women can be honestly express themselves via their sexuality, in so many ways, is it honestly expected that men will fall in line and ignore what comes naturally to them?

Edit to add: I can see how Anthony Bourdain with his self described 'comfortable upbringing as boring', could fall into Argenta's drama and think/believe that this kid, Jimmy Bennett, might be a "plant", dredged up by Argenta's detractors to discredit her. I can also see that he (Bourdain) may have ponied up the money to "quiet a misguided donkey" (the NOW 22 yr old) so that he and Asia could enjoy their relationship unfettered. I can also see how Asia cried "broke" and USED Bourdain to subsidize her follies in the name of an "open relationship"...tres hip and oh so cool. <sarcasm> She used BOURDAIN, played him, and then totally DESTROYED him with the truth. She was out for herself, her sexual appetites, and her propensity for YOUNG guys. Flaunting her self in the paparazzi eye with a young Frenchman (the day before Bourdain killed himself) and then posting a picture of herself in a Sid Vicious tee shirt telling the whole world to "Fuck Everyone"....on twitter with the added caption of "You know who you are"===>>> definitely directed at Bourdain, IMO and what