Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Royal Family

Royal Family Shares Adorable Photos Of Princess Charlotte To Mark Her First Birthday

The images were taken by her mom, Duchess Kate

05/01/2016 07:52 am ET

Happy birthday, Princess Charlotte!

The British royal family on Sunday released four brand-new photographs of the princess, to mark her turning 1 on Monday.

The adorable pictures were taken by her mom, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, at Anmer Hall — the family’s 10-bedroom country house on Queen Elizabeth II’s Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, England.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], the royal baby looks pensively into the distance with a bow in her hair:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Adorable Photos Of Princess Charlotte

05/01/2016 07:52 am ET

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those two make the most ADORABLE children!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rare images of the Queen released.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A man who scaled the walls of Buckingham Palace and got into the garden is a convicted murderer, a court heard Friday, as he was jailed for four months.
    Dennis Hennessy, 41, repeatedly asked "is Ma'am in?" in an apparent reference to Queen Elizabeth II after being arrested by police on Wednesday night.
    After climbing the wall, which was up to 3m high, and setting off an alarm, he spent around 10 minutes walking in the palace gardens, prosecutors at Westminster Magistrates' Court said.

He later told police he had been "admiring the view".

Read more at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Those are wonderful pictures Dingo.

Bittersweet to look at pictures of Diana that I had never seen.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I really like Diana,it was a sad day when she left.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the public holiday on Monday Elizabeth,sorry we celebrate your birthday a bit late.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

celebrating Queen's 90th BD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A guardsman has fainted during a military parade held as part of Queen Elizabeth II's official 90th birthday celebrations in London.
    The guard collapsed face-first during the Trooping the Colour ceremony, and was stretchered away from the parade at the Horse Guards in Whitehall, as the Queen and the Royal family watched on.
    Video and photos from the parade showed the guardsman lying motionless on the ground, as a female colleague ran to his aid with her hands on her head.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty leaf [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Is Prince George giving daddy a hard time...lol Just a beautiful family. I don't know what to say about Queen Elizabeth's suit, it's bright.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I was going to comment on the colour too,Im not sure if I like it or not but it certainly makes her stand out.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I was going to comment on the colour too,Im not sure if I like it or not but it certainly makes her stand out.
    I saw it on tv after I saw it posted here, it looked twice as bright...lol
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Its a bit too much of a froggy colour for me lol.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Queen must celebrate her birthday twice.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol,I wonder to they call that Kermit green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    A guardsman has fainted during a military parade held as part of Queen Elizabeth II's official 90th birthday celebrations in London.
    The guard collapsed face-first during the Trooping the Colour ceremony, and was stretchered away from the parade at the Horse Guards in Whitehall, as the Queen and the Royal family watched on.
    Video and photos from the parade showed the guardsman lying motionless on the ground, as a female colleague ran to his aid with her hands on her head.

That happens all the time here with our changing of the guard.

The hats they wear are miserably hot, sometimes the guard does not eat or drink because there are no bathrooms on the route (like they could go if there was) and just standing for a long stretch is demanding.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Love the pictures mykittysmama!

I hadnt seen those anywhwere else so thank you.

I wonder...is there any significance to women wearing their hat tipped down on the right side?

I mean, could you do the opposite or is there a rule of etiquette about that?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Prince George’s 3rd birthday photos featuring Lupo

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A new set of photos has been released by Kensington Palace to mark Prince George of Cambridge’s third birthday today. The set of four images features William and Kate’s son and their dog, Lupo.

Prince George with Lupo, offering him ice-cream. (Matt Porteous/PA)In all the photos, the Prince is seen in his trademark shorts.

Such a precious little boy!

More photos at link.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday, Prince George! The little prince turns 3 today

July 22, 2016

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why the Photo of George Feeding Lupo Ice Cream Is Causing a Meltdown

07/22/2016

With photos this adorable, you'd think it impossible for there to be anything controversial about Prince George's birthday.

Well, that's what you'd think.

Nonetheless, George's too-cute-for-words birthday photos are gaining some attention for reasons other than the adorable factor.

In one of the birthday photos, George is seen holding up an ice cream treat to the family's cocker spaniel, Lupo. A sweet gesture the fondness George has for his four-legged friend, right?

While that might be, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSCPA) says that George's good intentions may have negative consequences.

"It is lovely that Prince George is trying to help keep his family dog, Lupo, cool in these high temperatures," the organization said in a statement. "We would advise people to be cautious when giving their dogs food meant for human consumption as some items, like chocolate, can be highly toxic to dogs and dairy items can be difficult for them to digest."

Despite the facts that Lupo isn't actually eating the frozen treat in the photo, dog-safe ice cream is an actual thing. And although there is no word on what kind of "ice cream" George is holding, the photo is causing quite the meltdown on social media.

A little bit of ice cream isn't going to hurt Lupo and it looks like vanilla, not chocolate. I give Rissa my cat a little spoonful of vanilla ice cream once in a great while. I guess I am abusing my cat according to some.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Our Ms. BooBoo loves vanilla ice cream and yogurt. Her vet said a small amount (teaspoon) won't harm her

Guess we're abusers too...
    Last edited by Aubrey; 07-23-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is always someone somewhere that has to be negative.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Way Prince George Orders Cake Will Make Your Day

07/27/2016

At age 3, Prince George is already proving to have royally impeccable manners – with a little help from his mom, Princess Kate.

During a recent visit to a café in Norfolk near the family's country home, "Kate said to George, 'Ask the nice lady what you would like to have,' " a local tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "George said, 'Excuse me nice lady, but can I have . . . ' and pointed to a cake on the counter.

"Then George sat down with Kate to eat his cake with a fruit juice," adds the source about the mum-and-son excursion to Fakenham Garden Centre.

This isn't the only humble treat that the future King – known simply as George to his preschool classmates – enjoys. Breakfast at home usually consists of cereal with sliced bananas on top. On walks into the village with nanny Maria Turrion Borallo and 15-month-old sister Princess Charlotte, he's happy to chat with construction workers and even use their digging equipment.

more at link

Prince George is such an adorable little boy, looks more and more like daddy everyday.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Prince George 'Makes So Much Mess' in the Kitchen, Reveals Princess Kate
    08/24/2016 AT 12:35 PM EDT

Princess Kate is spilling on 3-year-old Prince George's adventures in the kitchen!

During a visit with teens at the Youthscape project in Luton on Wednesday, the royal mom opened up about George's messy baking skills as she toured the organization's kitchen.

"So, what are you making? This smells seriously good," Kate asked as she walked in on the teens cooking up some chocolate crispy cakes. "What are you putting in? Is this just chocolate? Golden syrup? Good, good."

She added, "When I try to do this with George at home, chocolate and the golden syrup goes everywhere. He makes so much mess. It's chaos."

Prince William, who admitted he has a sweet tooth, then said: "It smells very good in here. I think I've got time for just one. Can I try one?"

The prince took a mouthful of the treat and tore off a small piece for his wife to try
    And it seems George's messy ways don't stop at baking!

While chatting with parents during a visit to a hospice for children and adults, she told local mom Suzanne Dow about the royal toddler's spaghetti-loving ways.

The royal couple made a series of personal connections during their day-long outing.

William played video games with a group of teens, hilariously telling his opponent, 17-year-old Jermaine Hylton, "I used to play, ahem, occasionally when I worked on the night shift. It was a good way to stay awake."

"She said, 'George likes his spaghetti as well, he'd love to get messy,' " Dow told reporters.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Kate and George 2016

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Precious, Prince George can come bake at my house any day!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Precious, Prince George can come bake at my house any day!
    LOL I feel the same way they are such a cute couple with amazing look alike children!! I love the storyline!! Sounds like he is a normal 3 yr old!!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Prince Charles Involved in Car Crash With Deer at Queen's Balmoral Estate

The Prince of Wales' car collided with a deer while he was driving at the Queen's Balmoral Castle estate in Scotland over the weekend.

Prince Charles walked away uninjured from behind the wheel, but his car, an Audi, was damaged. Clarence House declined to comment on the crash.

Deer are prevalent in the land around the Queen's Balmoral estate in northern Scotland.

The incident comes at a time of year when the royal family traditionally visits Balmoral and carries out a number of public engagements, including the Queen's annual visit with the family to the Braemar Highland Games.

The Queen, her husband Prince Philip, along with Prince Charles and Camilla, and Prince William, Princess Kate and their children have all been at Balmoral spending time together.

Just a few days ago the Queen herself was seen driving Kate in her Range Rover and separately driving the Duchess of Cambridge's mother, Carole Middleton.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast