Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So glad he wasn't injured!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    William, Kate, George and Charlotte coming to Canada for a few days at the end of the month.

1st trip for Charlotte. Yipee although on the other side of the country.

Admin
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty leaf [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    William, Kate, George and Charlotte coming to Canada for a few days at the end of the month.

1st trip for Charlotte. Yipee although on the other side of the country.
    Very cool, pl!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Royals arriving in British Columbia Canada.

Will and Kate's 1st official trip abroad to Canada July 2011
    Kids 1st trip abroad to Canada.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the pictures pretty leaf, love them, just a perfect little family! I would love to see them in person.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prince George and Princess Charlotte host tea party for Canadian Military families

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you for posting, they are so precious!
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Princess Charlotte's 1st word in public..."pop" when she saw the balloons.

♥♥♥♥

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty leaf [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Princess Charlotte's 1st word in public..."pop" when she saw the balloons.

♥♥♥♥
    How cute! "Pop"
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Admin
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Beautiful family...those kids are so cute!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Prince Harry confirms he's dating Northwestern alum Meghan Markle in press slam

Nov 8, 2016

Britain's Prince Harry confirmed his relationship with Northwestern University alumna Meghan Markle in a Kensington Palace statement that slammed tabloid writers and "social media trolls" for racist comments.

"His girlfriend, Meghan Markle, has been subject to a wave of abuse and harassment. Some of this has been very public -- the smear on the front page of a national newspaper; the racial undertones of comment pieces; and the outright sexism and racism of social media trolls and web article comments," read the statement issued by the prince's communications secretary via the palace Twitter account.

The remarks put to rest days of speculation about the relationship between the 32-year-old prince and 35-year-old Markle, an actress on the USA Network legal drama "Suits," and shed light on the difficulty the prince has had keeping his love life private.

The palace said in the statement that Markle's friends and family have been bombarded by photographers and reporters for details about the months-long relationship.

"Prince Harry is worried about Ms. Markle's safety and is deeply disappointed that he has not been able to protect her," the statement read.

The splashy headlines are a change of pace for Markle, a self-described Northwestern "theater nerd" who long aspired to be an actress.

"I knew I wanted to do acting, but I hated the idea of being this cliche — a girl from L.A. who decides to be an actress. I wanted more than that, and I had always loved politics, so I ended up changing my major completely, and double-majoring in theater and international relations," Markle told Marie Claire magazine in a 2013 interview.

"By my junior year I had finished most of my credits, and so I applied for an internship at the U.S. Embassy, so I ended up working in the embassy in Buenos Aires for a few months."

After her time at Northwestern, Markle scored small parts on TV shows and in TV movies until her starring role as paralegal Rachel Zane on "Suits." The second half of the sixth season of the series is expected to begin airing in January.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Read the statement from Kensington Palace at the link

Admin
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope the paparazzi leave them alone.

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just when you think the reputation of the media can sink no lower...

How disgusting. There are still laws in the US protecting people from media invasion aren't there?

Is it state by state? Poor girl.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Naughty Prince George caught opening Christmas presents

19 December 2016 • 3:56pm

Waiting for Santa to visit is a test of patience for any child, and it appears to be one that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has failed after he was caught ripping open presents under the Christmas tree.

His father the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] disclosed that the three-year-old is desperately excited about Christmas, and "definitely" knows what it is all about.

In previous years the Duke has talked about how his son was more interested in the wrapping paper and the boxes than the presents themselves, but George, who has a reputation for mischief, now wants to grab what is inside.

The Duke chatted about his children to Kiss FM presenter AJ King, who provided the entertainment at a Christmas party for the mental health charity The Mix, which supports people aged 13-25 through any challenge they may be facing.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is raising money for three charities – Heads Together, of which The Mix is one of eight charity partners, Blue Cross and Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity.

Mr King said: "The Duke said they were all really excited about Christmas and that George is already opening his presents. He thought it was quite funny. That's kids for you, even the ones that are princes!

"I said Christmas would be a bit different for his children this year and he said they would be having a family Christmas together."

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, together with Prince George and Princess Charlotte, will be spending Christmas with the Duchess’s family in Bucklebury, Berks., this year, rather than the traditional royal get-together at Sandringham.

Aww, George sounds like he's your typical little 3 year old, excited for Santa to get here, would love to see him in action Christmas morning!

Admin
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Naughty Prince George caught opening Christmas presents

19 December 2016 • 3:56pm

Waiting for Santa to visit is a test of patience for any child, and it appears to be one that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has failed after he was caught ripping open presents under the Christmas tree.

His father the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] disclosed that the three-year-old is desperately excited about Christmas, and "definitely" knows what it is all about.

In previous years the Duke has talked about how his son was more interested in the wrapping paper and the boxes than the presents themselves, but George, who has a reputation for mischief, now wants to grab what is inside.

The Duke chatted about his children to Kiss FM presenter AJ King, who provided the entertainment at a Christmas party for the mental health charity The Mix, which supports people aged 13-25 through any challenge they may be facing.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is raising money for three charities – Heads Together, of which The Mix is one of eight charity partners, Blue Cross and Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity.

Mr King said: "The Duke said they were all really excited about Christmas and that George is already opening his presents. He thought it was quite funny. That's kids for you, even the ones that are princes!

"I said Christmas would be a bit different for his children this year and he said they would be having a family Christmas together."

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, together with Prince George and Princess Charlotte, will be spending Christmas with the Duchess’s family in Bucklebury, Berks., this year, rather than the traditional royal get-together at Sandringham.

Aww, George sounds like he's your typical little 3 year old, excited for Santa to get here, would love to see him in action Christmas morning!

Lol, me, too, Paddy. He's such a cute little guy!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Lol, me, too, Paddy. He's such a cute little guy!
    Oh I agree maryjane, both George and Charlotte are beautiful children, hope they end up with a whole bunch of cute siblings! lol

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Prince William and Princess Kate Are Moving to London! All About Their School Plans for George and Charlotte

Jan 20, 2017

The Cambridges are on the move.

In a palace briefing on Friday, Prince William and Princess Kate confirmed reports that they will be shifting their home base to London this fall. The move means spending less time in their Norfolk country home, Anmer Hall, so they may settle in for the long term at Kensington Palace. The couple have used their palace residence, Apartment 1A, as their official home when carrying out royal duties since 2014, and it underwent a more than $6.5 million renovation in preparation for their arrival. (The home formerly belonged to the Queen‘s younger sister, Princess Margaret.)

“Their Royal Highnesses love their time in Norfolk and it will continue to be their home,” the couple explain in a new statement from their office. “From this autumn, however, the Duke and Duchess will increasingly base their family at Kensington Palace. As they have in recent years, their royal Highnesses are keen to continue to increase their official work on behalf of the Queen and for the charities and causes they support, which will require greater time spent in London.”

The statement also explains that the couple’s children, 3 1/2-year-old Prince George and 20-month-old Princess Charlotte, will attend school in London. George is currently enrolled at Westacre Montessori School in Norfolk.

“Prince George will begin school in London in September, and Princess Charlotte will also go to nursery and eventually school in London as well,” the statement says. Royal officials would not comment on when Charlotte would start school or where George will attend, but Wetherby Pre-Preparatory School in London (where William and Prince Harry were both enrolled) has been widely tipped.

Those aren’t the only changes for the family. William also announced that he will wrap his role as a pilot with the East Anglia Air Ambulance this summer, following a two-year commitment.

more at link

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The princess, whose birthday is Tuesday, was named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana in tribute to both her late grandmother Diana, Princess of Wales, and her great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Happy Birthday Princess Charlotte!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    such a beautiful little girl!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Princess Charlotte looks just like Kate but has her dad's blue eyes. Beautiful little girl.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sometimes I think she looks like the Queen. Charlotte does
    my posts are my opinion only

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Prince William and Princess Kate Are Moving to London! All About Their School Plans for George and Charlotte

Jan 20, 2017

The Cambridges are on the move.

In a palace briefing on Friday, Prince William and Princess Kate confirmed reports that they will be shifting their home base to London this fall. The move means spending less time in their Norfolk country home, Anmer Hall, so they may settle in for the long term at Kensington Palace. The couple have used their palace residence, Apartment 1A, as their official home when carrying out royal duties since 2014, and it underwent a more than $6.5 million renovation in preparation for their arrival. (The home formerly belonged to the Queen‘s younger sister, Princess Margaret.)

“Their Royal Highnesses love their time in Norfolk and it will continue to be their home,” the couple explain in a new statement from their office. “From this autumn, however, the Duke and Duchess will increasingly base their family at Kensington Palace. As they have in recent years, their royal Highnesses are keen to continue to increase their official work on behalf of the Queen and for the charities and causes they support, which will require greater time spent in London.”

The statement also explains that the couple’s children, 3 1/2-year-old Prince George and 20-month-old Princess Charlotte, will attend school in London. George is currently enrolled at Westacre Montessori School in Norfolk.

“Prince George will begin school in London in September, and Princess Charlotte will also go to nursery and eventually school in London as well,” the statement says. Royal officials would not comment on when Charlotte would start school or where George will attend, but Wetherby Pre-Preparatory School in London (where William and Prince Harry were both enrolled) has been widely tipped.

Those aren’t the only changes for the family. William also announced that he will wrap his role as a pilot with the East Anglia Air Ambulance this summer, following a two-year commitment.

more at link

interesting they both have dark circles under their eyes
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Miss Charlotte Glad they all are moving back to the city for the kids sake for education!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The princess, whose birthday is Tuesday, was named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana in tribute to both her late grandmother Diana, Princess of Wales, and her great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Happy Birthday Princess Charlotte!
    She is a beautiful little girl. And I love that her mom is the one that photographs her. She really is talented.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    May 2, 2017

Happy 2nd birthday to Princess Charlotte of Cambridge! She was born at St Mary's Hospital at 8:34am

Picture courtesy of Facebook

IMO, in this picture Princess Charlotte looks very much like Queen Elizabeth!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast