Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teen girl Abby kidnapped, tortured in plastic cargo container by American History fre

A New Hampshire teen kidnapped and held captive for 9 months tells her story for the first time. Abby Hernandez, now 19, was getting ready to celebrate her 15th birthday when Nathaniel Kibby abducted her as she left school. Nancy Grace explores the case with Southern California prosecutor Wendy Patrick, Cold Case Research Institute director Sheryl McCollum, Los Angeles psycho analyst Dr. Bethany Marshall, Los Angeles lawyer Troy Slaten, medical examiner Dr. William Morrone, and Crime Stories reporter John Lemley.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just an FYI, Abby gave birth to a baby boy in August.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    A New Hampshire teen kidnapped and held captive for 9 months tells her story for the first time. Abby Hernandez, now 19, was getting ready to celebrate her 15th birthday when Nathaniel Kibby abducted her as she left school. Nancy Grace explores the case with Southern California prosecutor Wendy Patrick, Cold Case Research Institute director Sheryl McCollum, Los Angeles psycho analyst Dr. Bethany Marshall, Los Angeles lawyer Troy Slaten, medical examiner Dr. William Morrone, and Crime Stories reporter John Lemley.

Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    just an FYI, Abby gave birth to a baby boy in August.
    I didn't know that!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I didn't know that!
    I've kept tabs on her. She doesn't live in NH anymore, I don't think, not for the last couple of years. She's a hair stylist. And she met a very handsome man and they were a couple, I expect they still are. However, they keep it very quiet on social media.

The baby's name is Otto.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I've kept tabs on her. She doesn't live in NH anymore, I don't think, not for the last couple of years. She's a hair stylist. And she met a very handsome man and they were a couple, I expect they still are. However, they keep it very quiet on social media.

The baby's name is Otto.
    Thanks for the update, pk. I hope she's happy (sounds like she's made a decent life for herself).

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks for the update, pk. I hope she's happy (sounds like she's made a decent life for herself).
    yes, she seems pretty happy.

She left her mom's house pretty quickly, don't know why, and I think it is Maine where she lives. Unfortunately, I don't believe she ever finished high school, but she may have gotten her GED. She's a good hair stylist.