Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

2 children die after being left in hot cars in Florida

Two young children died in separate incidents after being left alone in hot cars Friday in Florida, police said.

A 1-year-old girl was found dead in a car at a Wawa gas station in Sanford, north of Orlando, said Seminole County Sheriff's Office spokesman Bob Kealing.
    The fire department responded to a report of a child possibly locked in a car at a gas pump about 4:50 p.m., Kealing said.
    Deputies were questioning the child's mother. He said it seemed the mother went to work Friday morning and forgot the girl in the vehicle. More info at link.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1948 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Two young children died in separate incidents after being left alone in hot cars Friday in Florida, police said.

A 1-year-old girl was found dead in a car at a Wawa gas station in Sanford, north of Orlando, said Seminole County Sheriff's Office spokesman Bob Kealing.
    The fire department responded to a report of a child possibly locked in a car at a gas pump about 4:50 p.m., Kealing said.
    Deputies were questioning the child's mother. He said it seemed the mother went to work Friday morning and forgot the girl in the vehicle. More info at link.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I dont know how this keeps happening,how do you forget you have a child in the car.
    Last edited by dingo; 09-29-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do not know. I have never had a child but I just can't wrap around my head why this keeps happening. I have a hard time believing people are that stupid.
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I do not know. I have never had a child but I just can't wrap around my head why this keeps happening. I have a hard time believing people are that stupid.
    I know people get busy in their lives but to completely forgot about your child for hours is beyond reason,I guess its hard to prove whether these cases are accidental or not.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I know people get busy in their lives but to completely forgot about your child for hours is beyond reason,I guess its hard to prove whether these cases are accidental or not.
    If anything I think it is negligent manslaughter. Some of my jobs stressed me out enough that I would thing about them 24 hours a day but some things I just did not forget. specially if they breathed.
    my posts are my opinion only

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Will this ever stop?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My cousins ex wife and I talked about this when the nurse in roseburg left her baby...
    M told me she left her daughter twice.
    Once W was to watch the kids, at the time 3 of them, and they got in a fight so she took B to the field to do the photo shoot. She was upset and trying to hurry. Unloaded all the camera gear and headed to the field. A friend knew she had B, and asked about her. It had been 15 minutes but it was 90 out.
    The second time was fall and they were at the kids school for something, got in an arguement and thought each other had taken her out. It was night and cool, but it was about 45 minutes before they realized.

I have never deemed her a great parent, so it is what it is.
    And my cousin is just an ass.