Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    $50K reward now offered for information in search for Jayme Closs

POSTED 10:17 AM, OCTOBER 26, 2018, BY [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BARRON COUNTY, Wis. — A $50,000 reward is now being offered for information in the search for 13-year-old Jayme Closs.

Authorities have been searching for Closs since early Monday, Oct. 15 when a mysterious 911 call led deputies to discover that her parents had been shot dead at the family’s home in northwestern Wisconsin’s Barron County. Since her parents were found dead, Closs hasn’t been located. Sheriff’s officials believe she may be in danger.

Investigators [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] two cars — a red or orange Dodge Challenger and a black Ford Edge or black Acura MDX — that may have been near the Closs family’s home on the night of the attack, Fitzgerald said. He didn’t have information about the cars’ license plates.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

more at link:
    https://fox6now.com/2018/10/26/50k-reward-now-offered-for-information-in-search-for-jayme-closs/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope the reward helps
    my posts are my opinion only

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Funeral held for parents of Jayme Closs

By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] |
    Posted: Sat 8:05 PM, Oct 27, 2018 |
    Updated: Sat 10:42 PM, Oct 27, 2018

Their 13-year old daughter, Jayme Closs, remains missing and the parents were laid to rest Saturday afternoon.

Family and friend's gathered to pay their respects to the couple at St. Peter's Catholic Church in Cameron.

Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald says he has continued to be in touch with the family members.

more at link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Man arrested for breaking into Jayme Closs's home, stealing her clothes

PUBLISHED: OCT 29TH, 2018 - 4:32PM (EDT)
    UPDATED: OCT 29TH, 2018 - 4:38PM (EDT)

BARRON, Wisc. (WTHR) — A man was arrested Saturday for breaking into the Closs family home and stealing some of missing 13-year-old Jayme's clothing.

Kyle Jaenke-Annis, 32, was seen on motion-activated cameras by law enforcement, WEAU reported[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

When they confronted him, he admitted to breaking into the home and stealing multiple items, including underwear and clothing that belonged to the missing 13-year-old.

The Barron Countys Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald told WEAU that Jaenke-Annis has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of Jayme.

https://www.wthr.com/article/man-arrested-breaking-jayme-closss-home-stealing-her-clothes

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Search for missing Wisconsin girl Jayme Closs scaled back

By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] |
    November 2, 2018 at 8:59 am

The search for a missing 13-year-old Barron County girl is moving away from a 24/7 emergency operation, Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Thursday.
    Authorities have been seeking Jayme Closs ever since the girl’s parents, James and Denise Closs, were found shot to death Oct. 15 in their Barron area residence and Jayme missing from the home.

The sheriff said the number of tips in the case has been declining.
    Jayme Closs. (Courtesy of the FBI)Investigators believe Jayme was abducted and ruled her out as a suspect in her parents’ killings.
    “To date we have received over 2,100 tips and we follow up on every one of them and all of them have been contacted in some sort and follow up is being conducted,” Fitzgerald said in a statement.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not looking good for Jayme .

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Not looking good for Jayme .
    No it is not. I do not remember anything about her cell phone or a computer.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    No it is not. I do not remember anything about her cell phone or a computer.
    IIRC, LE has not officially released any info re: anything associated with Jayme's cell phone or personal social media accounts, whatever of those may exist. I would have thought by now we would know more (if there is more to know) about that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I honestly feel as if LE is keeping mum about PLENTY.

I'm firmly in the camp that Jamye was in contact with someone who she told her troubles to. Those troubles may have been that she was being abused.

The way that the family made a plea was pretty much JUST to Jayme, says to me, that she wasn't "kidnapped", but went willingly and that the family is appealing to her personally in a very accepting and forgiving manner.

I may be wrong, but we have seen enough cases to know that everyone is pussyfooting around a VERY tender situation....more than a kidnapping, IMO.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyPad [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I honestly feel as if LE is keeping mum about PLENTY.

I'm firmly in the camp that Jamye was in contact with someone who she told her troubles to. Those troubles may have been that she was being abused.

The way that the family made a plea was pretty much JUST to Jayme, says to me, that she wasn't "kidnapped", but went willingly and that the family is appealing to her personally in a very accepting and forgiving manner.

I may be wrong, but we have seen enough cases to know that everyone is pussyfooting around a VERY tender situation....more than a kidnapping, IMO.
    I am leaning towards this type of scenario as well, Lily. LE has shared very little info, all things considered. I think they and the family have some idea of what lead up to the murders and Jayme's disappearance. I really hope Jayme is alive and well, whatever the circumstances.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are more theories on what happened to Jayme it makes my head spin! This FBI group that comes in right away operates in a certain way. You can almost guess their next move.

One of their tactics is no information given out to JQP.

Right now their hoping some tip will solve this murder kidnapping like Mollie Tibbetts.

Three weeks today and I'm not sure they have gotten results of DNA testing and phone/cell and computer records due to privacy laws. If they divulge any info
    in the next couple weeks we'll head of an arrest.

Much speculation she's alive somewhere. I don't think so!
    Last edited by justme222; 11-05-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am on the fence as usual. I can easily see both options. I hope she is alive but I do not think do either.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I flip flop over what I think happened to Jayme (alive or not). With it being hunting season, I fear her remains will be found. While I hope she's alive, with each day that passes that possibility decreases, IMO. I sure hope this doesn't turn into a cold case.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My scene is perp is obsessed with her and if problems come that may be too much for him to handle he may murder her. It is such a matter of time too me..

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mystery in a Small Town: A Quiet Couple Shot Dead, Their Daughter Missing

James and Denise Closs, who had worked at the Jennie-O turkey plant for years, were found dead. Their daughter, Jayme, vanished. And a town is on edge.

BARRON, Wis. — Cows and corn and silence stretch out on either side of Highway 8, beyond the Jennie-O turkey plant and 10 churches that serve this town of just over 3,400. So when James and Denise Closs, a quiet couple who had lived in town for decades, were found shot to death in their taupe house last month, residents were stunned. It was an agonizing loss of two lives, but also of a way of life.
    Front doors are being locked. F.B.I. agents have descended. Yet after three weeks, residents are left with a terrifying mystery that goes beyond the shocking deaths: Not only have the authorities publicly identified no suspect, no murder weapon and no motive, but the Closses’ 13-year-old daughter, Jayme, has been missing ever since.

more at: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Three weeks in and no Jayme. If she was a different type of girl I'd be maybe 50/50 on weather this was somebody she ran away with. I don't think so.

Lots of drugs in that town. A woman was arrested right across the street for drugs.

Then you have all those Samolians working at Jenny O. Reminding me of the undocumented Hispanics working at the farm where Mollie s killer lived and worked.

No background checks and false drivers license. Heck a couple of them could have taken off and le can't find them to question them

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Helicopter used in search for 13-year-old Jayme Closs, missing since Oct. 15

POSTED 3:03 PM, NOVEMBER 8, 2018, BY [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BARRON COUNTY — Officials with the Barron County Sheriff’s Department on Thursday, Nov. 8 offered an update on the search for Jayme Closs. The 13-year-old girl has been missing since Oct. 15, when sheriff’s deputies responding to a 911 call found the door to her family’s home near Barron kicked in and her parents, James and Denise Closs, shot dead inside.

Sheriff’s officials said on Thursday, a helicopter was used to search for Closs — looking for any changes on the ground now that most of the leaves have fallen from the trees. They noted that this search was not conducted based on any new tips.

more at link:
    https://fox6now.com/2018/11/08/helicopter-used-in-search-for-13-year-old-jayme-closs-missing-since-oct-15/

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    'There isn't a lot of evidence here': Investigators regroup to review leads in Jayme Closs mystery

• Dan Browning Star Tribune
    • Nov 11, 2018

BARRON — Dozens of investigators searching for 13-year-old Jayme Closs met Friday to review more than 2,300 tips and other leads that they’ve tracked since Oct. 15, when her parents were shot to death in their home and she disappeared without a trace.

“This is somewhat of a head-scratcher. That’s why we’re coming back at it,” Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Friday during an interview on the online news program at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Despite the large number of investigators from his department, the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation and the FBI, Fitzgerald said, they still have “no working theory” of what happened inside the Closs family home on the outskirts of Barron that night.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have an idea the reason they all regrouped on Friday is that they are starting to get some results of tests of samples and dna and mobile devices in the area. Fingers crossed something comes up to help them find out what happened to this family.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I have an idea the reason they all regrouped on Friday is that they are starting to get some results of tests of samples and dna and mobile devices in the area. Fingers crossed something comes up to help them find out what happened to this family.
    Good thinking, Justy, I hope you're right!

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ‘Just numb:’ Jayme Closs’ aunts, uncle speak out nearly 1 month after her disappearance

POSTED 3:46 PM, NOVEMBER 13, 2018, BY [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] AND [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], UPDATED AT 03:51PM, NOVEMBER 13, 2018

BARRON — Two aunts and an uncle of 13-year-old Jayme Closs, missing since Oct. 15, are speaking out about their niece’s disappearance after her parents were found murdered in their home in Barron, Wisconsin.

The Barron County Sheriff’s Department offered the most recent update on Nov. 8 — saying they used a helicopter in the search to look for any changes on the ground, since most of the leaves had fallen from the trees. They noted that “there is a tip that will bring Jayme home,” and we continue to look for that tip.

On Oct. 15, deputies responding to a 911 call from the Closs home found James and Denise Closs shot to death, and Jayme Closs missing. Authorities believe Jayme was abducted and have ruled her out as a suspect in her parents’ deaths.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was kind of surprised when they spoke out in that interview. There were two actually. One with the two aunts and another one with a sibling of James. If I find it I'll bring it over in case anybody missed it.

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sheriff asks hunters to look for evidence in Jayme Closs disappearance case

Posted: Nov 15, 2018 12:03 PM CST
    Updated: Nov 15, 2018 12:09 PM CST

BARRON, Wis. - The Wisconsin sheriff leading the investigation into the disappearance of a 13-year-old girl and the fatal shootings of her parents is asking hunters for help.

The state's nine-day gun deer hunt begins early Saturday and runs through Nov. 25. Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald asked deer hunters Thursday to report anything suspicious, such as clothing or weapons that they may come across when heading out to the woods and fields.

more at link:
    https://www.channel3000.com/news/crime/sheriff-asks-hunters-to-look-for-evidence-in-jayme-closs-disappearance-case/866683891

Sad that they even have to ask this .

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Barron Residents Wear Green 1 Month After Jayme Closs’s Disappearance

By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]November 15, 2018 at 6:40 pm

For investigators in Barron, Wisconsin residents, it is nothing short of frustrating. Thursday marks one month since the murders of James and Denise Closs, with still no solid answers.
    On a tragic and unfortunate anniversary, community members wore green on Thursday – the favorite color of the Closs family’s 13-year-old daughter [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], who mysteriously disappeared and has yet to be seen since the killings.

The mood was grey Thursday in downtown Barron, much like the November skies. Thirty days have passed since the horrific crime, and still so much uncertainty.
    “I lock the doors at night and make sure the windows are all closed,” said Barron resident Tom Jackson.

To help lift spirits and show their unified hope, local residents were asked to wear green. At the Barron city library, staff obliged. And like so many, they are praying that Jayme will still be found alive.

“Definitely, you know, the whole community is worried about Jayme and her family,” said a Barron librarian.

more at link:
    https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/11/15/barron-residents-wear-green-1-month-after-jayme-closss-disappearance/

Admin
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Barron in limbo as one month passes since Jayme Closs disappearance, parents' murders

Green Bay Press-Gazette Published 7:24 a.m. CT Nov. 15, 2018

BARRON - For this small northwestern Wisconsin community, none of this is normal.
    Residents don't expect two of their own to be murdered at home. They aren't used to a teenage girl vanishing in the middle of the night. The flurry of media attention, which has waned since the early days of the investigation, is far from routine.

And experts say this case is not just unique to Barron — it's unusual, period.
    The quiet town of 3,400 was turned upside down one month ago when James and Denise Closs were found dead in their home outside city limits. Their daughter, 13-year-old Jayme Closs, has been missing ever since.

Weeks later, there still are more questions than answers. The victims' loved ones, and other residents of the Barron area, have been left hanging as authorities toil away at the investigation.

Details are sparse, with police reluctant to release information that could compromise the investigation or Jayme's safety. Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald did not respond to a request for comment for this story.

What is known:

• The family's neighbors heard two gunshots around 12:30 a.m. on Oct. 15.
    • A dispatcher received a call from Denise's phone shortly before 1 a.m.; the sound of yelling was audible in the background. The dispatcher never made contact with the caller, according to the dispatch log.
    • Officials arrived at the family's home to find the front door kicked in. Denise and James had been shot to death. Jayme was gone.

video and more at link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12