Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update, Dingo.

I wonder if what actually happened to William will ever truly be known .

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks for the update, Dingo.

I wonder if what actually happened to William will ever truly be known .
    We can only hope MJ.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A mystery man is expected to be a key figure in the coronial inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William Tyrell, it's been revealed.
    The inquest into the three-year-old's disappearance of will commence on Monday at the Forensic Medicine and Coroners Court Complex (FMCCC) in Lidcombe, Sydney.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It will be interesting to see who this mystery man is.

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    We can only hope MJ.

A mystery man is expected to be a key figure in the coronial inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William Tyrell, it's been revealed.
    The inquest into the three-year-old's disappearance of will commence on Monday at the Forensic Medicine and Coroners Court Complex (FMCCC) in Lidcombe, Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It will be interesting to see who this mystery man is.
    Indeed it will!

Fingers crossed that this really is 'something'.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Indeed it will!

Fingers crossed that this really is 'something'.
    I only come here to up date this thread and for baby watch,sadly I think it is only you and me watching this thread.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I only come here to up date this thread and for baby watch,sadly I think it is only you and me watching this thread.
    I'm here! Lets hope this new guy is going to be a break through in the case. Fingers crossed!

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'm here! Lets hope this new guy is going to be a break through in the case. Fingers crossed!
    Some think it might be the neighbours son,hopefully we will find out today.

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Some think it might be the neighbours son,hopefully we will find out today.

That's the first I've heard anything about the neighbor's son!

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    William Tyrrell inquest told that evidence will show toddler 'was likely taken'

By police reporter [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Updated about 3 hours ago

The first inquest into William Tyrrell's disappearance has heard the three-year-old "wasn't a wanderer" and that evidence will show "he was likely taken" from his foster grandmother's home in NSW.

<snip>

"He knows his limitations, he has asthma and he would start coughing, he never wanders, he is not a wanderer, he just doesn't do it," he said.
    The detective then said: "Would this be too daunting for William?"
    The foster father replies: "Yep, too hard."

<snip>

'He was likely taken'

The court was also played the frantic phone call made by William's foster mother 20 minutes after she noticed her son had gone missing from the front yard while playing with his sister.
    Counsel Assisting Gerard Craddock SC said it usually took around two hours for a parent to contact police in similar situations.
    He also referred to research from the United States, which claimed 74 per cent of children who were abducted were murdered within three hours of being taken, and added that "instinct tells us he (William) was likely abducted".
    "There is no evidence presently available to establish that William is in fact dead, although there is a wealth of evidence to raise suspicion," he said.
    William Tyrell's biological grandmother wiped away tears when a photo of him dressed in a Spider Man suit was projected on a screen.
    Mr Craddock also told the court there was "no doubt" that the toddler's biological parents were in Sydney on the day he went missing, but that "he didn't disappear because he was in foster care".

full article: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My heart just sank because I just thought those two cars were there for both of them," she said on Monday, referring to the three-year-old boy and his sister.
    The woman told day one of the Sydney inquest into William's disappearance and suspected death she recalled the white and gunmetal grey vehicles with tinted windows in the days after he went missing in September 2014.
    The family had been visiting his foster grandmother's house in Kendall on the NSW mid north coast.
    Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, asked why the cars weren't mentioned in her original statement.
    "I didn't even think about it because I saw the cars, walked back inside and got swept up in the emotions of getting everybody ready for the day and then with William missing it went right out of my brain," she replied.
    The woman also wept when she recalled seeing a third vehicle that morning - a green or teal-looking car which reversed in a neighbouring driveway and drove off.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What a mess to wade through this case must be .

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Inside the William Tyrrell inquest

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    William Tyrrell’s biological parents give evidence at inquest into his disappearance

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Several witnesses at the inquest into missing boy William Tyrrell were asked questions about an elderly widower who lives on the street the child vanished from five years ago.
    Paul Savage, 74, was one of just five parties with high-powered legal representation at this week's inquest, which investigated William's disappearance from his foster grandmother's home in Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast in 2014.
    Mr Savage, reportedly one of the first people to join the search for William, did not appear as a witness. He has not been named as a person of interest in William's disappearance and Daily Mail Australia is not suggesting he is.
    Gerard Craddock SC, counsel assisting the Coroner, quizzed several witnesses, including Mr Savage's brother-in-law, about their encounters with Paul on the day William vanished.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    “All I could think is why can’t I hear him. “Why can’t I see the red (of his Spider-Man costume) - it hasn’t been very long.
    “But I continued to look, I have to look, I’m not going to stand there and do nothing.”
    While searching for him she thought she heard a scream, “similar to the sound a child makes when they hurt themselves”.
    “It was quick, it was high-pitched and it was sharp,” she said.

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Dingo, for all the updates!

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Police investigating the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell recovered a small tuft of red fluff, snagged in bracken about 200 metres from where the boy was last seen alive, according to a statement released by the NSW Coroner today.

The red fluff was bagged as evidence, since William was wearing a bright red Spider-Man suit when he went missing.
    Its significance is not yet known, but the discovery of the fluff was revealed in a police statement

The Coroner is inquiring into William’s disappearance from his foster Mum’s mother’s house in Kendall, NSW, on 12 September 2014.
    If alive, William would this month turn eight.
    In his statement, Senior Constable Lowrey said he was based at Laurieton Police Station in September 2014, when he received notification that a child was missing from a house in Benaroon Drive, in nearby Kendall.
    He headed straight to the scene, encountering William’s female foster carer at 11:06am, walking on the road.
    He searched several houses on Benaroon Drive, including one where they had to “knock repeatedly” before getting an answer.
    The house had a “wooden box ... installed over what we thought could be a window …blocking out any light or vision.”
    They found another window, looked inside “and saw the head of a male person.”
    They said: “Go to the door now please it’s the police.”
    The male occupant allowed police to search the home, but nothing was found.
    On a second visit, police saw “a step ladder in a laundry type area, leading to a manhole.” They climbed up, and saw “insulation material, and dust falling down” which made them think the hatch had “not been accessed” for some time.
    They returned to the house the following day, and “saw his television on, switched on Austar or Foxtel, on Sky News Active, with the scrolling story of the missing child William Tyrrell on the screen … it did not move and had obviously been selected.”
    The man was known around the area to keep odd hours, and told police that his “sleep patterns were a lifestyle choice, probably a habit left over from this days as a taxi driver.”
    Besides the red fluff, police bagged a strand of “strawberry blonde” hair found snagged on barbed wire, in a gully close to where William had last been seen.
    Its significance is not yet known.
    The court also released a statement by William’s biological father, denying all knowledge of the boy’s whereabouts.
    The father, who cannot be named, said he had been concerned about William while he was in foster care, because he had been told that the boy had been “in and out of hospital after falling over.”
    In one photograph he’d seen, William had a black eye.
    He said he had already lost his first-born child, a daughter, to foster care when William was born.
    He didn’t want welfare officers to take William, so hid with him at his father’s house for about seven weeks.
    “Police ended up finding us, and they removed William from our care,” his statement said.
    He did a twelve-week “men’s group” course, and a parenting course, to try to win William back.
    “I thought about taking William but I knew it was the wrong thing to do,” he said.
    He was off work with a sore shoulder when police came to tell him William was missing.
    “I’ve been told that they (the foster parents) think William has learning and development difficulties,’ he said. “I don’t think they really care about the kid, because they are not their kids. They don’t love them like we do.’
    The inquest is continuing.

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Dingo! There is quite a bit of info in that article that I have not read about before. I really, really hope the items they found will somehow move this case forward, even if just a tiny bit. God bless them all for persevering in trying to find justice for William .

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Dingo! There is quite a bit of info in that article that I have not read about before. I really, really hope the items they found will somehow move this case forward, even if just a tiny bit. God bless them all for persevering in trying to find justice for William .
    I think these items were tested long ago,we are only hearing about it now because the coroner let the information be released,it seems there is a lot we dont know.

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think these items were tested long ago,we are only hearing about it now because the coroner let the information be released,it seems there is a lot we dont know.
    Ahhhh, I bet you're right. I forget how long this has been gong on (waaay too long ) and that much of the info the coroner had was not made public.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ahhhh, I bet you're right. I forget how long this has been gong on (waaay too long ) and that much of the info the coroner had was not made public.
    William would have turned 8 this year,its been 5 years.
    Last edited by dingo; 06-06-2019 at 10:39 PM.

Admin
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    William would have turned 8 this year,its been 5 years.
    He's been gone longer than he was here .

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718