Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Filthy scum,it will be interesting to see if they will lock him up or not.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mr O'Brien argued in the age of social media publication of the details of the Victorian charges against Spedding would lead to "perverse, unusual and bizarre results".

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-28/william-tyrell-bill-spedding-will-try-to-stop-nsw-trial/7669984

I have no idea what that means.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [FONT="]Mr O'Brien argued in the age of social media publication of the details of the Victorian charges against Spedding would lead to "perverse, unusual and bizarre results".

[/FONT]
    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-28/william-tyrell-bill-spedding-will-try-to-stop-nsw-trial/7669984

I have no idea what that means.
    I am puzzled over that comment too. I guess it could mean people like us will talk...lol Hell yeah we will talk as his client is a PEDO!
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope they don't allow him to suppress anything, this POS needs all the pressure on him that's possible.

I am wondering if these new charges have to do with prior allegations about him abusing kids (IIRC his children/step-children or their friends?/or some relatives) in the 80's. Anybody remember the specifics on that?

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I am puzzled over that comment too. I guess it could mean people like us will talk...lol Hell yeah we will talk as his client is a PEDO!
    There is too much smoke around him,he is no good.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I hope they don't allow him to suppress anything, this POS needs all the pressure on him that's possible.

I am wondering if these new charges have to do with prior allegations about him abusing kids (IIRC his children/step-children or their friends?/or some relatives) in the 80's. Anybody remember the specifics on that?
    I think the judge said no to the suppression order.
    One news story I read said that one count is to do with the same child he molested in Sydney,its all a bit confusing.
    In a happier note the Morcombes became grandparents,Daniels twin brother now has a son,they are also making a movie about the case.

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I think the judge said no to the suppression order.
    One news story I read said that one count is to do with the same child he molested in Sydney,its all a bit confusing.
    In a happier note the Morcombes became grandparents,Daniels twin brother now has a son,they are also making a movie about the case.
    It is confusing, hopefully the truth will all come out and the POS (and those who have been covering for him) will be prosecuted fully. I really hope that happens sooner rather than later.

The Morcombes deserve some happiness, congrats to them and Bradley on the new baby boy ! I saw something on (IIRC) kickstarter about the movie and that it would be released in Australia some time in 2017. I hope it's released here in the U.S. as well.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bickford said this week the last time he spoke with Jones was in Wauchope prior to the toddler's disappearance on September 12, 2014.
    "No," Bickford said when asked if he spoken to or seen Jones on the day of the disappearance or since.
    Bickford also said police had interviewed him twice since the disappearance.
    "They asked me if I knew William, which I didn't," he said.
    "They asked me if I knew the family, which I didn't.
    "Did I know William Spedding, which I didn't.
    "Did I know Tony Jones, which I did."
    In April last year Strike Force Rosann, the team tasked with finding the missing toddler, announced it had recently received information on a local paedophile ring operating on the Mid-North Coast.
    The head of the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, described the information as "new" and "solid".

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    New Zealand police have investigated two sightings of missing Australian boy William Tyrrell.
    Police confirmed on Monday they had been contacted twice regarding sightings of the boy, who was aged 3 when he disappeared in New South Wales in 2014.
    A police spokeswoman said one reported sighting was definitely not of Tyrrell, while the second, which occurred around New Year's Day 2016, could not be disproved.
    Police had no other details relating to the sightings, but said all information had been handed over to Australian police.
    Tyrrell vanished from his grandmother's home, just south of Port Macquarie, New South Wales, on September 12, 2014. He was wearing a Spider-Man suit and was playing in the backyard with his sister when he disappeared, as their mother made a cup of tea.
    Australian police believe he was most probably abducted.

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't think LE is going to give up until they get to the bottom of what happened to little William. IMO, they have quite a bit of info gathered already, probably a lot we don't know about, too. I give them all the credit in the world for going after this bunch of sick bastards.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A Sydney mum has told of her horror at being questioned over William Tyrrell's disappearance and asked to prove where she was the day the three-year-old disappeared.
    Kim Loweke lives 360km from Kendall in northern NSW, where William vanished almost two years ago.
    She is the best friend of William's grandmother, Natalie Collins.

Read more at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The plot thickens.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The plot thickens.
    WOW, bombshell! She was only questioned last week. Hmmm granny's best friend.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The police must have been watching her to know that she applied for a commission house.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ms Loweke is currently living with Jones' brother-in-law and personally knows Bill Spedding, a washing machine repairman who has also been questioned as a person of interest in William's disappearance. Mr Spedding has always denied any involvement in William’s disappearance.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There are so many twists and turns in this case but we now have a connection between Spedding and William.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I dont know if this link will work in the States but Ill put it up anyway.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I dont know if this link will work in the States but Ill put it up anyway.

I can't watch it if I am outside of Australia.

But I was just reading at the Daily Mail until it froze my computer but it said that Ms Loweke and William's grandmother applied to buy a 3 bedroom house together? Did I read that right? I don't want to go back and freeze my pc again...lol My PC is old.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I can't watch it if I am outside of Australia.

But I was just reading at the Daily Mail until it froze my computer but it said that Ms Loweke and William's grandmother applied to buy a 3 bedroom house together? Did I read that right? I don't want to go back and freeze my pc again...lol My PC is old.
    They applied to rent a 3 bedroom house,the extra room was needed to make an art studio apparently.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    They applied to rent a 3 bedroom house,the extra room was needed to make an art studio apparently.
    So did granny move from the home where William went missing? Does she have a husband? We never did learn much about William's family but I saw a pic of granny today for the first time.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ms Loweke said police also questioned her about a Department of Housing application she had made for a three-bedroom home that she could share with William's grandmother.
    "They thought the third bedroom was for William and I said, 'Nah, it's not like that, it's actually for my art'. You know, try and get a spare room for my art," Ms Loweke said.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So did granny move from the home where William went missing? Does she have a husband? We never did learn much about William's family but I saw a pic of granny today for the first time.
    This is the bio granny,Im pretty sure it is the bio dads mother.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She lives in Sydney along with Ms Loweke

I dont know where Ms Loweke lived when Bill was her repair man,he would hardly drive all the way to Sydney to repair a washing machine.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Natalie Collins, the grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell, doesn’t know why her best friend, Kim Loweke was questioned by police. Picture: Stephen Cooper

So this is not the grandmother who William was visiting when he went missing? I am so confused...lol

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    William went missing from his Foster Grannys house,this woman is his real granny.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    William went missing from his Foster Grannys house,this woman is his real granny.
    Thanks!

Well that makes it more interesting. The bio granny knows Bill Spedding as well as the foster granny. Hmmm how interesting that Bill's Pedo van was seen in the area the day William went missing even though he never went to her house.

As you said "the plot thickens."

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I just hope this blows wide open soon.
    Ms Loweke might crack under pressure if she knows anything.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I just hope this blows wide open soon.
    Ms Loweke might crack under pressure if she knows anything.
    You never know, it's been almost 2 years now and suddenly just last week the police show up.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    They must have been watching her closely,now they want her to prove where she was that day,she said she was at home.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast