Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was radio icon Casey Kasem murdered? His widow and children think so, but disagree on

Four years after Casey Kasem died at 82, his widow and oldest children accuse each other of killing the iconic DJ. Jean Kasem convinced a Washington State police chief -- in the town where Kasem died -- to open a homicide investigation targeting her stepchildren. The daughters point the finger at their stepmother, accusing her. Jean Kasem talks to Nancy Grace about her claims, along with a panel of experts including psycho analyst Dr Bethany Marshall, defense lawyer Troy Slaten, forensics expert Joseph Scott Morgan, family & divorce lawyer Kathleen Murphy, and Crime Stories producer Alan Duke. Grace also updates the case of North Carolina teen Hania Aguila. The FBI believes a body found about 10 miles from the home where she was kidnapped is the 13-year-old.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I watched that mess on 48 hours Sunday. The wife is nuts for sure but they did have a long marriage. 38 years I think.
    The daughters are outraged and seem vindictive.
    I never could decide who to side with.

That funeral in Norway and the outfits mother and daughter wore!
    Dark, very dark!

$80,000,000 is a lot of money!

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Totally agree with Justy that Jeanne Kasem is at least one beer short of a 6-pack .