Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Missing - Sierra Mae LaMar - March 16, 2015 - Morgan Hill, CA - Discussion Thread

Missing - Sierra Mae LaMar - March 16, 2015 - Morgan Hill, CA

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sierra Mae LaMar, 15 year old was last seen at approximately 6:00 a.m. on March 16, 2012, in the area of Santa Teresa Avenue and Dougherty Avenue in Morgan Hill, California. Sierra Mae LaMar was last seen wearing a black "San Jose Sharks" (hockey team) sweatshirt with the Sharks logo on the front and "Stonehouse" and the number "16" on the back.

In May 2012, two months after Sierra LaMar was last seen, authorities arrested Antolin Garcia-Torres. He was charged with one count murder and one count of kidnapping. There is both circumstantial and evidence, including DNA evidence from his car and Sierra LaMar's bag. Atolin Garcia-Torres is scheduled to go to trial in April 25, 2016.
    Last edited by Aubrey; 04-21-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the thread on Sierra! she has been on my mind quite a bit and i'm so glad there is a thread already up and going for her.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    Thank you for the thread on Sierra! she has been on my mind quite a bit and i'm so glad there is a thread already up and going for her.
    Hi Laura, good to see you welcome OUAC! You're welcome, there's no way I wouldn't have a Sierra thread. That DB, ATG is trying everything in the book to stop his trial. grrr
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sierra Mae LaMar disappeared on March 16, 2012, this case just went to the jury on May 4, 2017, Sierra remains missing and her love ones continue to suffer her loss. Antolin Garcia-Torres will soon learn his fate, his defense couldn't stop this trial, I hope the jury stops Torres from walking free..in my opinion his is Guilty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)