Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kyron Richard Horman - June 4, 2010 - Portland, OR *Merged*

Missing - Kyron Ricahrd Horman - June 4, 2016 - Portland, OR

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kyron Horman, 7 year old disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon, on June 4, 2010. He was last seen that morning after his step-mother Terri Moulton Horman dropped him of to attend a science fair at the school. Ms.Horman stated that she left the school at around 8:45 a.m. and remembered seeing Kyron walking down the hall to his first class. However, his teacher never saw him and marked him absent for the day. At 3:30 p.m., Kaine Horman, his wife their daughter, walked to the school bus stop to meet Kyron. The bus driver informed them that Kyron had not boarded the bus. The Horman's asked the bus driver to call the school. She was informed by the school secretary that the child hadn't been in school since early that day and had been marked absent. The secretary then called the 911 and reported that Kyron Horman was missing. The 911 call center then reported this information to the police. Kyron was last seen wearing a a black T-shirt with "CSI" in green letters and a handprint graphic. He was also wearing, black cargo pants white socks and black Sketcher shoes with orange trim. Since Kyron’s disappearance there have been countless searches. As to date, Kyron Horman remains missing.

Terri Horman, now goes by Terri Moulton, has never been arrested or named a suspect, even though a judge described her as a "Prime Suspect" in her stepson's disappearance. Ms. Moulton has twice tried to change her name, and in January 2016 she was reported to have moved out of Oregon to California.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thank you for including Kyron, a little boy near and dear to my heart <3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't Terri lose custody of her little girl?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kyron Horman missing June 4th 2010 from a public school

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kyron Horman missing June 4th 2010 from a public school

Portland Kyron Horman missing child

Kyron Richard Horman has been missing from Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon, since June 4, 2010. He was last seen that morning after attending a science fair at the school. Local Tip Line (503) 261-2847 If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office

MEDIA RELEASE May 28, 2015

Kyron Horman Investigative Update June 4, 2015 marks the five year anniversary of the day Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland. Kyron was seven years old at the time of his disappearance and will turn 13 this September.

The Kyron Horman case remain s active with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. A full time Sheriff’s Office detective is primarily assigned to the Kyron Horman missing child investigation, and efforts to locate Kyron. Additionally, a now retired FBI Agent with years of experience in the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment teams (CARD) continues his involvement in this case, reviewing the evidence amassed by investigators. Over four thousand tips have been received by MCSO regarding Kyron. Tips from around the United States and globally arrive to MCSO on nearly a daily basis.

The Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office has participated in the efforts to resolve Kyron Horman’s disappearance from the beginning. A grand jury has received evidence in the case and is empaneled to hear available relevant testimony.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and our agency partners in this investigation remain committed to solving this crime, and bringing Kyron home. The Sheriff’s Office is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the resolution of his disappearance. If you have information that will help us locate Kyron, please contact us through the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office tip line at 503-261-2847.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desiree Young said authorities are working on a new composite of Kyron - Hopefully soon!

January 21, 2016

"Young said she frequently communicates with Multnomah County Sheriff's Office officials and a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and that authorities are working on releasing a new age-progression photo of Kyron."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something interesting I came across recently - DY said there has been more than one murder for hire plot and this older article seems to support that:

July 6, 2010

Family members respond to questions about Kyron

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

Desiree Davidson Young said this in 2014:

DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing DY said was this:

Desiree Davidson Young

Also...DeDe - why use "throw away" phones to call and talk to Terri on and after 6/4/10 if you have nothing to hide and you are innocent. Oh and wait that means you were in contact with Terri after March 2010????? So many holes in this story I can't even keep up. And those are just the ones that are public and we can talk about. And yes not one bit of this is about Kyron or finding Kyron. What happened to "find Kyron first"?

Ky I love you my sweetie and I pray that your life will become the number one priority again to people like this. Please know that I love you and would give my life for you. Momma's still here.

I recently ran across this old news report that says that Terri Horman and DeDe bought the untraceable "bat" phones the SAME day Kyron went missing!:

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

I was always under the assumption that those bat phones were bought AFTER Kyron went missing, but it looks like they may have been bought the day of and a few days after he went missing.

DeDe has claimed that she didn't have contact with Terri the day Kyron went missing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Birdie~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Another thing DY said was this:

I recently ran across this old news report that says that Terri Horman and DeDe bought the untraceable "bat" phones the SAME day Kyron went missing!:

I was always under the assumption that those bat phones were bought AFTER Kyron went missing, but it looks like they may have been bought the day of and a few days after he went missing.

DeDe has claimed that she didn't have contact with Terri the day Kyron went missing.

i never closely followed this case so forgive my questions. DeDe is a friend of Terri? De De is not Desiree right?

i so wish they would find Kyron. what a sweet young man and what a twisted (IMHO) step mom he had. again, i have not followed this closely but i feel kyron is deceased.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i never closely followed this case so forgive my questions. DeDe is a friend of Terri? De De is not Desiree right?

i so wish they would find Kyron. what a sweet young man and what a twisted (IMHO) step mom he had. again, i have not followed this closely but i feel kyron is deceased.
    Hi Laura

Yes DeDe Spicher was/is TMH's friend. Desiree Young is Kyron's biological mother.

Here is some more info on her:

Dede Spicher's name continues to rear its ugly head in this frustrating case.
    Could she have helped Terri Horman kidnap Kyron?

1) Terri Horman and Dede Spicher were both [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at the same time on the day of Kyron's disappearance. Dede claimed to have been gardening at a farm just a few miles from where Kyron disappeared; but when her bosses at the farm went looking for her they couldn't find her. A [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] also tried to call Dede during the same time period but she didn't answer her phone. Dede was apparently missing from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. - even though her car never left the property. This is an interesting detail, because if Dede left the farm during that time it was in someone else's vehicle.

2) Dede and Terri went to great lengths to conceal their conversations from the prying ears of law enforcement. Dede and another friend of Terri's used cash to purchase [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Dede even told [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] magazine that she and Terri refrained from talking (presumably) about Kyron's disappearance inside Terri's house, because they felt they were under surveillance. Am I the only one wondering what they were talking about outside that they didn't want those pesky investigators to hear?

"Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard. When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."
    Dede Spicher, in her interview with People magazine

3) In a 2012 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] regarding Kyron's disappearance, Dede invoked her [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]rights against self-incrimination 142 times. 142 times!!! She was happy to answer questions about her work and other details unrelated to the case, but she [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] when asked anything about her relationship with Terri, her knowledge of Kyron, or her activities on the day he disappeared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Birdie! how long were Terri and DeDe friends before Kyron disappeared?

do you think Terri will ever face charges for the disappearance and probable death of Kyron?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

do you think Terri will ever face charges for the disappearance and probable death of Kyron?
    According to this older article, about 5 yrs:

The Friend

DeDe Spicher

Residence:

Tualatin

The drama around Kyron's disappearance became almost operatic with the addition of DeDe Spicher, thrust onto the public stage as Terri's loyal and, allegedly, conniving friend. An organic gardener and self-described fitness junkie who lives in a Tualatin condo, Spicher (sounds like "spicer") met Kaine and Terri five years ago at 24 Hour Fitness in Beaverton. After Kaine left his house in June, Spicher briefly moved in with Terri. On July 22, Kaine and Desiree said Spicher had refused to cooperate with investigators, told others not to cooperate, and provided Terri with advice "not in the best interests" of Kyron. She was subpoenaed to appear before a grand jury July 26 but was not called to testify—a tactic longtime investigators say is used to rattle uncooperative witnesses. The key question for investigators is where DeDe was the day Kyron disappeared. The Oregonian reported she was working as a gardener at a Northwest Portland home and left the premises for about an hour and a half, but nothing else is publicly known about her movements that day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ thanks. so is it your belief that DeDe was so loyal to Terri that she helped in the disappearance? did Terri fill her full of lies about Kaine and the state of their marriage so she felt compelled to help her friend or what do you think would motivate her to be involved in such a heinous crime? also does DeDe have children? i just can't imagine being able to do something so awful as hurt a child. i know people do it, every day, in every nation but it's hard to fathom. thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To answer your question about TMH facing charges - I think if they can find Kyron, then yes she has a good chance of being charged.

Evidently, they don't know what happened to Kyron, so they don't know what charges to bring on.

It is getting close to the 6 year anniversary of Kyron's disappearance and maybe some new info will be out then (6/416)

I have heard that TMH has given an interview to a blogger and soon blogger plans on publishing it. If she does, it will be interesting to hear what she has to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Birdie~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    To answer your question about TMH facing charges - I think if they can find Kyron, then yes she has a good chance of being charged.

Evidently, they don't know what happened to Kyron, so they don't know what charges to bring on.

It is getting close to the 6 year anniversary of Kyron's disappearance and maybe some new info will be out then (6/416)

I have heard that TMH has given an interview to a blogger and soon blogger plans on publishing it. If she does, it will be interesting to hear what she has to say.

i hope they find that dear boy. he doesn't deserve to be missing forever. none of our missing deserve that.
    i had been following the missing Carlie Trent case from TN so closely and yesterday she was found. i was so thrilled but also remembered there are so many cases where the child/adult is never found. so sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ thanks. so is it your belief that DeDe was so loyal to Terri that she helped in the disappearance? did Terri fill her full of lies about Kaine and the state of their marriage so she felt compelled to help her friend or what do you think would motivate her to be involved in such a heinous crime? also does DeDe have children? i just can't imagine being able to do something so awful as hurt a child. i know people do it, every day, in every nation but it's hard to fathom. thanks again.
    YW Sweets! Glad to have someone to talk to about this case

I don't know if DeDe is involved or not. There have been rumors/speculation that they may have been lovers? Maybe TMH did fill her with lies about Kaine, too?

No, DeDe does not have any children.

DY (Kyron's mom) has said she thinks DeDe may have helped after Kyron went missing, too.

DeDe has claimed she signed an immunity deal with the DA - my question is who needs immunity if they aren't involved?

Here is some more info in a article that came out in 2013:

The latest development in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman involves Dede Spicher, a close friend of Kyron s stepmom Terri Horman.

In an online article, Dede Spicher claims she has passed a polygraph, signed an immunity deal with prosecutors, and agreed to tell all before the grand jury investigating the case.

Those new details were first reported in the online blog [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Spicher spoke exclusively to the website s editor-in-chief but KGW independently confirmed the interview took place.

In the article, Spicher says she's been unfairly portrayed and that she has been cooperative with investigators. She says her only request was that her attorney be present during police interviews, and that her account has never wavered.

Spicher claims she had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance and she was at work the day he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. Spicher told People Magazine in 2010 she and Terri had nothing to hide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope they find that dear boy. he doesn't deserve to be missing forever. none of our missing deserve that.
    i had been following the missing Carlie Trent case from TN so closely and yesterday she was found. i was so thrilled but also remembered there are so many cases where the child/adult is never found. so sad.
    I was so happy to hear that little Carlie was found! Both Kyron and Carlie were taken from public schools.

Terri has been reported to be the last known person to have seen Kyron at school by LE.

Her attorney claimed she wasn't the last to have seen Kyron. However, no information was given as to who was the last to have seen Kyron from TMH's attorney, Steven Houze.

Also, TMH put up flyers saying Kyron was last seen with some unknown man.

The huge problem I have with this is - if they know he was seen with some unknown man then why wasn't a composite of the suspect given?

Here is some more on that:

New Kyron Horman flier refers to mysterious man

A sign posted outside of Terri Horman's home in Roseburg is raising questions. The flier suggests an "unknown man" may be connected to her stepson's disappearance.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], KGW.com 4:01 p.m. PDT April 29, 2014

(Photo: KGW)

PORTLAND -- A sign posted outside of Terri Horman's home in Roseburg is raising questions. The flier suggests an unknown man may be connected to her stepson's disappearance.

The flier title, Find Kyron First includes an age progression photo of Kyron Horman and the missing boy's description.
    It also includes the following statement: Kyron Horman was last seen at a public invited Science Fair at Skyline School in Portland OR by witnesses who saw him with an unknown man.

Investigators believe Terri Horman was the last one to see her stepson before he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. She has not been charged in the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terri is very sketchy in my opinion. like i said, i wish he would be found. sigh.
    thanks for all the links.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in 2010, TMH wrote this "alibi" in email expressing that she couldn't get her daughter to sleep.
    "I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

But in TMH's most recent 2016 interview with People Mag, it states she did get Kiara to sleep:

“I pulled over to the side of the road, and I got in the backseat with her. I’m rocking her and trying to get her asleep.”

After Kiara dozed off, Terri began driving through the winding roads to keep her asleep.

“When the cops asked, ‘Where were you? Why did you take this road?,’ I said to them, ‘What am I going to do? Go home and do laundry?’ I was killing time until Kyron got out of school.”

-People Magazine January 2016
    The first email TMH said it was a "no go" getting Kiara to sleep so "off to the gym." However, In the 2016 interview, TMH now says she did get Kiara to sleep and drove around to keep her asleep.

Also, something else she says bugs me. Why was she killing time until Kyron got out of school? Why wasn't she at the school to watch the talent show - if she was looking for something to do to "kill time"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terri Moulton Horman recently spoke out in January 2016. She complained about being the focus of the investigation into Kyron Horman going missing. She also mentioned she wished everyone would start looking elsewhere.

In April of 2014, a sign posted outside of Terri Horman's residence in Roseburg raised some huge questions. The flier suggested an unknown man may be connected to Kyron's disappearance. It contained the following statement: 'Kyron Horman was last seen at a public invited Science Fair at Skyline School in Portland OR by witnesses who saw him with an unknown man.'

Glaringly missing from the flier was a description or composite of the supposed "unknown" man seen with Kyron. Why? Shouldn't some information be giving about this man? How do the supposed witnesses even know it was a man? Why wasn't any composite given to help identity this person?

The subject was also discussed in open court. In August 14, 2014, Terri Moulton Horman herself stated to the judge "He (attorney Stephen Houze) stated in court I was in fact not the last person to have seen Kyron. My lawyer has witnesses to prove it." If they have witnesses to prove it why haven't they done anything with that information?

In October of 2013, Kaine's attorney had to demand the information from Terri Moulton Horman.

"At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.

Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion."

The court documents indicated Kaine Horman's attorney requested information on the person or persons Stephen Houze claimed to have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School.

Why hasn't Terri Moulton Horman given out this information? Why wasn't this information put out in her recent media blitz?
    Why????

kptv.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This year's search for Kyron Horman

Proceeds will be used to help fund this year’s search for Kyron

Tickets are only $10 per person with children under the age of 8 being FREE! And...it's for a great cause....helping to create awareness for Kyron!

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Champion Raceway in Medford
    6900 Kershaw Rd | Central Point OR 97502
    Phone: 541-290-3724 | Toll Free: (800) 535 5805

AngelWings
    This case haunts me....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In her statement about driving around waiting for Kyron to get out of school and "what was she going to do...go home and do laundry" makes no sense to me at all. She did go home. She was home when the bus came without Kyron. The statement sounds like someone who was driving around until time to pick him up which she didn't do.

She's a lying, lying, liar. GRR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzler [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    In her statement about driving around waiting for Kyron to get out of school and "what was she going to do...go home and do laundry" makes no sense to me at all. She did go home. She was home when the bus came without Kyron. The statement sounds like someone who was driving around until time to pick him up which she didn't do.

She's a lying, lying, liar. GRR
    Hi Puzzler

That's a great point - she ended up going home anyway without picking up Kyron.

Why wouldn't she just go home anyway? The baby wasn't feeling well.

Her alibi stinks and doesn't make sense - no wonder LE are looking right at her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheriff Dan Staton Claims He Didn’t Know the Sticker Price of His Taxpayer-Funded Dodge Charger

As you may recall, it was $33,623.

This makes my blood boil. They don't have enough money to look for Kyron anymore but Sheriff Staton pulls this crap? What a complete joke. MCSO should be totally ashamed. You know how many searches we could do with $33,623?? Is this what Staton decided to do with the extra money in the budget? All while KYRON waits to be found? All while Kyron's family holds onto the hopes and promises he has fed to them?? We are almost at 6 years of Kyron being missing, you remember Kyron don't you, Sheriff Staton?? We do, we won't forget either.
    Where is Kyron, MCSO???
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton is claiming he did not know the $33,623 cost of the fully-equipped Dodge Charger he bought with taxpayer money last year.
    "I'm taking full responsibility for this," Staton told WW's news partner KATU-TV. "I should have known a little bit more about what was going on."
    Staton's explanation came a day after WW revealed emails showing he instructed a subordinate to proceed with the purchase even after the county's vehicle fleet manager refused to buy the car Staton wanted—both because it was too expensive and because Staton did not have his old car long enough to qualify for a new one.

Staton's interview does not explain how he could have spent an hour on the Gresham Dodge car lot and not known the price tag of a vehicle equipped with electric sunroof, shiny oversized wheels and satellite radio.
    Staton told KATU's Hillary Lake he will no longer drive the Charger, and will place it back in the department fleet. The full video is here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Federal Bureau of Investigation‎

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Help Us Find Them
    National Missing Children’s Day 2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] KYRON RICHARD HORMAN June 4, 2010 Portland, Oregon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 503-224-4181

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Birdie for giving Kyrons thread some life again!...I had no idea about the People mag article!...Terri is full of it, and them some!...Grrrrrr!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast