Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Remains Found: Jessica Runions, 21, Raymore, MO

Police looking for 21-year-old missing woman from Raymore

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - 1:09 AM, Sep 11, 2016

RAYMORE, Mo. - Police are looking for 21-year-old Jessica Runions from Raymore, Missouri.

She is a white female and was last seen on September 8 at 9:30 p.m. driving a 2012 black Chevy Equinox with license plate number MN2-C8B.

Just before 2 a.m. on Saturday, Jessica's vehicle was located in the area of 95th Street and Blue River Road.

Her vehicle was found unoccupied and burned. The vehicle was towed to a KCPD vehicle processing facility where it is being processed.

Her aunt, Michele Runions is simply distraught.

"She's loving, caring, she helped raise her sisters. She's strong, independent," her aunt said.

Runions' family told 41 Action News that Jessica went to a house party with her boyfriend Thursday night, this was the last time she spoke with her mother.

"She had constant contact it's not like her to not return phone calls maybe a long period of time but she would eventually get back with you," Michele Runions said.

She adds, at the party was also Jessica's boyfriend childhood buddy - Kylr Yust.

Yust is the same man who was the boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky. The young woman vanished in 2007, her case remains unsolved.

He's also the same man who was convicted of assaulting another woman, stealing from a tattoo shop and of animal cruelty for stomping a kitten and tossing it into a river.

Runions' aunt said Jessica's boyfriend left early, leaving Yust and the 21-year-old woman behind.

"We just know that they left the party together," Michele Runions said.

Runion’s mother called police Friday night around 10:30.

Just before 2 a.m. police found Jessica’s car burned near an underpass.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Wow, Kylr Yust involved once again in missing woman case, doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by mykittysmama; 04-06-2017 at 02:26 AM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Police seek public’s help in locating woman missing since Sept. 8

Posted 4:54 pm, September 10, 2016, by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Updated at 05:13pm, September 10, 2016

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police are asking the public’s help in locating a missing person.

Police said [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was last seen Thursday, Sept. 8 at approximately 9:30 p.m. Police reportedly located Jessica’s vehicle in the early hours of Saturday morning, but are still searching for her.

The vehicle was found unoccupied and burned near 95th Street and Blue River Road. It has been towed to a police processing facility.

Missouri Search and Rescue conducted a field search for Jessica on Saturday in the area where her car was found. After several hours, crews called off the search due to darkness, but said they plan to resume Sunday in daylight. Police are maintaining a presence in the area overnight.

FOX 4 spoke with family members, including Linda Runions, Jessica’s grandmother.

"We are scared out of our whits because we just don’t know where she’s at or what’s happened or anything, and I mean, what do you do?" Linda said.

Linda said Jessica lives at a home with her boyfriend and describes her as a good kid.

"She’s a good kid. She’s always worked hard. She had a job, she bought a car, kept an apartment, and has two sisters," Linda said. "Just a normal child, a normal young lady really."

At a loss, Linda said she just prays for the best.

"You pray that she’s okay, and if she’s not, that she’s at peace," she added.

Jessica’s aunt, Michele Runions, told FOX 4 she can’t help but fear the worst.

"It’s scary. Scary. I mean, you automatically think the worst unfortunately," she said.

The family said Jessica’s boyfriend has had trouble in the past.

"He’s had a bad reputation for some other things and I hope that’s not true, but if it is, if anybody would know anything to please, please get this guy off the streets if that’s the case," Linda said.

Her family was told Jessica left the house Thursday with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], a friend of her boyfriend.

Yust is the former boyfriend of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], who has been missing since 2007. Yust has also been in trouble in the past on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], as well as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

"Why? Why? Why can’t we do something to put these people away?" Michele said. "I just don’t understand. How many lives do they have to take or ruin before something is done?"

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Woman still missing after her car found abandoned, set on fire

Posted: Sep 10, 2016 2:50 PM PDT Updated: Sep 11, 2016 2:37 AM PDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - Police have discovered a missing woman's car abandoned and set on fire, but she is nowhere to be found.

The car belongs 21-year-old Jessica Runions who hasn't been seen since 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

Just before 2 a.m. Saturday, a tip led police to her 2012 Chevy Equinox in the area of 95th Street and Blue River Road. The vehicle was later towed to the Kansas City Police Department's processing facility.

"We are very concerned for her safety. It's suspicious circumstances, her vehicle unoccupied, burned in a remote area ... just asking anyone who has had contact with her to call the police," police spokeswoman Capt. Stacey Graves said.

Missouri Search and Rescue were called to the area where her car was found to conduct a field search for her. After several hours, crews called off their search due to darkness but plan to resume Sunday morning.

Runions works in a retirement home and is close to her parents and extended family, especially her aunt, Michele Runions.

“She is just a sweetheart,” Michele Runions said.

Jessica Runions’ family says she was last seen by her friends at a party in Kansas City. The host of that party told her family she left with a friend of her boyfriend. That man she left with was Kylr Yust, the ex-boyfriend of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] who went missing on May 4, 2007.

Kopetsky has never been found. She disappeared one week after she filed a protection order against Yust, who was a person of interest in her disappearance case but never charged. There is a $90,000 reward in Kopetsky's case.

Police say detectives are not naming any suspects at this time in Runions' missing person's case.

“They are aware of those leads and will continue to investigate them,” Graves said.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    September 11, 2016 2:58 PM

Mom of missing Raymore woman wants ‘people to look at her picture’

Jamie S. Runions has spent the weekend clinging to social media, asking anyone if they’ve seen her daughter.

She’s posted photos on Facebook and other sites and soon will put up posters across the Kansas City area. Anything, she said, to find Jessica.

"I want people to look at her picture," Runions told The Star Sunday afternoon. "I just want people to focus on her."

Friends last reported seeing Jessica Runions, 21, of Raymore, leaving a gathering in South Kansas City Thursday evening. Her mother reported her missing Friday around 9 p.m. after she hadn’t returned text messages or phone calls and didn’t show up to a doctor’s appointment that afternoon.

The search intensified after police found Runions’ 2012 burned black Chevy Equinox about 2 a.m. Saturday near 95th Street and Blue River Road. Police continued the search Sunday with no new information available.

Investigators said they consider Jessica Runions’ disappearance a suspicious missing persons case.

Runions said she’s determined to stay focused on getting her daughter home. Not on anything negative.

"I’m numb, I can’t think," Runions said. "But right now I have positive news that my daughter wasn’t in the car when they found it. And that’s what’s going to keep me going right now. There’s hope."

The last text Runions received from Jessica was Wednesday evening. Jessica wrote: "Sweet dreams." And her mom responded by sharing a selfie of herself with Jessica’s little sister.

Jessica then sent back a picture of her with her cat, Tig.

On Thursday around 2 p.m., Jessica responded to a post on Facebook. From there, her mother heard nothing.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    September 11, 2016 2:58 PM

Ex-boyfriend of missing Kara Kopetsky faces questions in Raymore woman’s disappearance

Family members of a young Raymore woman missing since Thursday see an ominous parallel to a girl who disappeared in 2007.

The family has been told by her friends that Kylr Yust — the off-and-on boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky, then 17, before she disappeared nine years ago — was the last person seen last week with 21-year-old Jessica Runions of Raymore.

He was taken into custody Sunday and was being held in Missouri’s Benton County jail.

Multiple Kansas City police sources confirmed that Yust, 27, was a person of interest in the Runions case but wasn’t the only person being sought for questioning. Authorities arrested Yust at 8:30 a.m. Sunday on charges of "knowingly burning" Runion’s 2012 black Chevy Equinox, which police found about 2 a.m. Saturday near 95th Street and Blue River Road.

"Right now I have positive news that my daughter wasn’t in the car when they found it," Runions told The Star on Sunday. "And that’s what’s going to keep me going right now. There’s hope."

Missouri Search and Rescue scoured two large areas twice looking for Runions, without results, according to a Kansas City police news release.

Yust’s grandfather said Sunday night that he doesn’t know what’s going on with his grandson.

"I don’t know what they’re saying. I don’t know what all went on," said the grandfather, who asked that his name not be used. "He hasn’t been around for a while."

The Raymore woman was at a gathering of friends Thursday evening with Yust, against whom Kopetsky had filed for an order of protection days before she vanished in May 2007. Since that gathering, no one has reported seeing Runions. She failed to meet her mother at a doctor’s office on Friday for a critical follow-up to an appendectomy.

Jessica’s mother doesn’t know Yust and said she only knew he was a longtime friend of her daughter’s boyfriend. On Sunday, Jamie S. Runions spoke with Kopetsky’s mother, Rhonda Beckford, and leaned on her for support.

"People say they understand what you’re going through, but they don’t really understand. She does," Runions told The Star. "She knows this numbness I’m feeling, this anger I’m feeling because I can’t do anything."

Beckford said when she first learned of the missing Raymore woman, and that Jessica Runions had last been seen with Yust, her heart sank.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kylr Yust, Kara Kopetsky's boyfriend before she went missing, is now in custody in connection to the disappearance of Jessica Runions. (KCTV5)

Last edited by mykittysmama; 09-12-2016 at 12:12 PM. Reason: added link
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hopefully with Kylr Yust's arrest a serial killer has been stopped. I wonder if there are more missing women in the area that haven't been found?
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Hopefully with Kylr Yust's arrest a serial killer has been stopped. I wonder if there are more missing women in the area that haven't been found?
    When I first saw his name come up on Jessica's case that was my first thought, hoping LE will find enough evidence to nail him in both cases. It wouldn't surprise me if there are more missing women connected to him, I'll do a search later for others missing in the same area.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Courtesy of Facebook

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kylr Yust in custody in connection to Jessica Runions' disappearance

Posted: Sep 10, 2016 2:50 PM PDT Saturday, September 10, 2016 5:50 PM EDT Updated: Sep 11, 2016 6:34 PM PDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - Kylr Yust, Kara Kopetsky's boyfriend before she went missing, is now in custody in connection to the disappearance of Jessica Runions.

Kansas City police assisted the Missouri Highway Patrol in arresting Yust Sunday morning in Edwards, Mo.

He was taken into custody on an arrest warrant on charges for knowingly burning the vehicle of Runions, police say.

The car was found in Kansas City on Saturday night.

On Saturday, Kansas City police discovered a missing woman's car abandoned and set on fire, but she is nowhere to be found.

The car belongs Runions, 21, who hasn't been seen since 9:30 p.m. Thursday.
    Just before 2 a.m. Saturday, a tip led police to her 2012 Chevy Equinox in the area of 95th Street and Blue River Road. The vehicle was later towed to the Kansas City Police Department's processing facility.

"We are very concerned for her safety. It's suspicious circumstances, her vehicle unoccupied, burned in a remote area ... just asking anyone who has had contact with her to call the police," police spokeswoman Capt. Stacey Graves said.

So worried for Jessica, if he/they went so far to burn her car...
    Last edited by Aubrey; 09-12-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    September 12, 2016

Police said right now they have no additional updates, however, they are still actively searching for missing woman Jessica Runions.

This is the man accused of setting a missing Raymore woman's car on fire. Jessica Runions is still missing, Kylr Yust is under arrest in Benton County.

It looks like he has scratches and burns to his face...
    Last edited by Aubrey; 09-12-2016 at 07:13 PM. Reason: eta

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Friend of missing Raymore woman holding onto hope

Posted 9:25 am, September 13, 2016, by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Updated at 09:32am, September 13, 2016

RAYMORE, Mo. -- Friends and family of Jessica Runions, 21, are trying to maintain faith and hope that she will return to them today.

They, along with police are asking anyone with information about her disappearance to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477 (TIPS). You can remain anonymous.

Runions disappeared Thursday night after going to a party with her boyfriend and one of his friends.

A friend who was at the party Thursday said Runions left at about 9:30 p.m., with one of her boyfriend's friends, a man familiar to police named [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    "I always thought she was a little too trusting, but she's one of those people. She's always seen the good in others, and it's worked out for a lot of us, so it's unfortunate that she's in the situation that she is now," said Jessica's friend, Ryan Gaulding.

Runions' mom reported her missing Friday morning and Runions has not responded to texts and calls from her mom. Police put out a description of Runions' car, which was found a short time later near Bannister and Blue River Road. It had been set on fire. Police searched the surrounding area for Jessica, but did not find her.

Kylr Yust has been charged in Jackson County with 'knowingly burning' in connection to Jessica Runions' case and car. He was arrested at his family's home in Edwards, Mo., in Benton County, about two hours from Kansas City. He has not faced additional charges related to her disappearance.

"If she's out there, she'll come home to us," said Gaulding. "That's who she is. She loves being with us, and everybody else, I would just say, 'Keep the faith.'"

"Always a sweet girl, always cared a lot about folks, always wanted to give people the benefit of the doubt, do something nice, she liked relaxing, having fun, she was able to take someone who was high-strung and bring them down to earth," said Gaulding.

Makes me ill she hasn't been found by now, prayers to her family and friends.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Records: Man arrested in disappearance of KC woman has violent history

Sept 13, 2016

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A man considered a person of interest in his ex-girlfriend’s 2007 disappearance and now charged with burning another missing Missouri woman’s car spent time in jail for assaulting his pregnant then-girlfriend in 2011.

Police and court records show the 18-year-old woman in the 2011 incident won a protection order against Kylr Yust who was accused of drunkenly choking her. He pleaded guilty and served 120 days in jail.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Family members of missing Raymore woman put up fliers, wait for answers

September 13, 2016 1:41 PM

Family members of Jessica Runions, a missing Raymore woman, gathered Tuesday morning in the remote wooded area in south Kansas City where her burned vehicle was found days before.

Someone had reported finding a bag nearby that contained women’s belongings.

"If it doesn’t even amount to anything, it keeps us from sitting at home waiting for a phone call," said Mike Runions, Jessica’s grandfather. "We can’t just sit."

Kansas City police said they have twice searched the area, around 95th Street and Blue River Road, and were not there on Tuesday.
    "Detectives are still actively investigating the disappearance of Jessica Runions," said Capt. Stacey Graves. She said there was nothing new to report and did not address the call about the bag.

Runions was last seen Thursday night leaving a gathering of friends in south Kansas City with Kylr Yust, who has a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and who was questioned in the 2007 disappearance of his ex-girlfriend, Kara Kopetsky. Yust was arrested Sunday morning in Edwards, Mo., on charges of "knowingly burning" Runions’ vehicle.

Several of Runions’ relatives, in a half-dozen vehicles, parked for a time Tuesday morning at the 3&2 baseball complex on Blue River Road just south of Bannister Road before leaving to distribute fliers about her disappearance.

They planned to put the fliers around the area and as far away as Warsaw, Mo., where Yust, 27, is being held in the Benton County jail on a $50,000 cash bond.

"She probably needs her medication," said a woman who identified herself as Jessica Runions’ aunt.

"She just had an appendectomy."

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Family searches for Jessica Runions

Published on Sep 13, 2016

Family members and friends continue to search the area where 21-year-old Jessica Runions’s car was found.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I've been looking for information about Jessica's boyfriend and can't find anything. All the media articles say Jessica went to the party with her boyfriend on Thursday, the last time she was seen, her boyfriend left the party early. None of the articles have mentioned her boyfriends name, but go on to say, he's been friends with Kylr Yurst since childhood.

I'm curious why we haven't heard anything from her boyfriend, a couple of her other friends have spoke to media.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kylr Yust Search Warrants Released - Personal Items, DNA, Etc.

snipped

I’ve included images of the warrants below. I’ve also written down some of the information on the Officer’s Return, simply because it is difficult to read. I’ve added (?) for the information that I was unable to positively read/decipher, even after opening up the warrant in PS and trying to get a better look.

The Officer’s Return of the warrant requested by the Sheriff’s Department was completed on 9-11-2016. Items mentioned include:

Photographs of the residence
    A red and black shirt
    .9mm handgun ammunition. (It looks as though they found two live rounds)

The warrant applied for by the Kansas City Missouri Police Department is below as well. This was executed at the Sheriff’s station in Warsaw:

(?)
    Buccal swabs (this is a cheek swab to collect DNA)
    Scrotal swabs
    Fingernail swabs
    Swabs from right and left hand
    Swabs from the face
    Hair and pubic hair standards
    Head and pubic hair combings
    Photographs
    Jeans (?)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Image courtesy of Facebook

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kylr Yust: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This is a must read article!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kylr Yust, questioned in woman’s disappearance, brought to KC

September 14, 2016 12:24 PM

The man questioned in the disappearance of a Raymore woman was transferred Wednesday to Kansas City.

Authorities transported [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], from the Benton County jail in Warsaw, Mo., where he’s been held since Sunday. Police arrested him on charges of "knowingly burning" the vehicle of Jessica Runions, 21, of Raymore.

Runions was [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] leaving a gathering in south Kansas City with Yust, the ex-boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky, who disappeared in May 2007. Yust was questioned more than once in that case.

According to Benton County records, authorities served two warrants, one for a residence at 30551 Pecan Drive in Edwards, Mo., and another for Yust himself.

"There may be evidence in relation to a knowingly burning or exploding and missing person’s investigation," the warrants said.

The search of the home, which is the residence of Yust’s relatives, sought weapons, evidence of an accelerant, blood, clothing, shoes and "any other items critical to the case and any other items of illegal nature."

Authorities took photographs of the residence and collected a red and black shirt and two 9 mm bullets.

The warrant requesting evidence from Yust sought weapons, hair, fingernail scrapings, swabs from his body, clothing, shoes, evidence of an accelerant and photographs.

Officers obtained several swabs from Yust’s body, fingernail scrapings, hair, photographs, jeans, a tank top, tennis shoes and underwear.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: Kylr Yust transferred to Jackson County Jail

09/14/2016

RAYMORE, Mo. - UPDATE: Kylr Yust, the man arrested in connection to the disappearance of Jessica Runions, was transferred to the Jackson County Jail.

KSHB reporter Richard Sharp was able to question Yust as he was escorted out of the Benton County Jail but he declined to comment on Runion's disappearance. He was in an orange jumpsuit, which could mean the clothes he was arrested in are being held as evidence. He also appeared to have burns on his hands and face.

more at link

BBM

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    UPDATE, 2 P.M. SEPT. 14

KCPD officers returned Kylr Yust to Kansas City today from where he was being held in Benton County, Mo. He is in the Jackson County Jail awaiting trial on the charge of knowingly burning a vehicle. His mug shot is below.

Last edited by mykittysmama; 09-14-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ellen McNamara ‏@EllenKCTV5 4m4 minutes ago

Police searching the home of Kylr Yust's grandfather right now. Yust was the last person believed to have seen Jessica Runions.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kylr Yust's grandfather's house.

Courtesy of twitter

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What police were searching for in #KylrYust home. Investigation into disappearance of #JessicaRunions

What police took from #KylrYust home after search. Evidence may be used in case of missing #JessicaRunions.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Police search Yust family home for clues in Jessica Runions’ disappearance

Sept 14, 2016

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A man police believe may be involved in a Raymore woman's disappearance is back in handcuffs, and now another scene is marked by crime tape.

Multiple officers and detectives served a search warrant Wednesday afternoon at a south Kansas City home off East 87th Street and Crescent Avenue. The home they searched belongs to Kylr Yust's grandfather.

Yust's grandfather showed KCTV5's Emily Rittman a copy of the search warrant.

According to the document, officers took swabs, an alcohol swab with blood on it and a Q-Tip with blood on it as well as a plaid shirt.

Investigators are looking for clues in the disappearance of 21-year-old Jessica Runions. Investigators arrived on the scene not long after Yust was brought back to the metro Wednesday morning for questioning in the disappearance of Runions.

The grandfather said Yust has not reached out to him nor did he come to his house the night Runions disappeared.

Officers wearing gloves went inside the home. No large bags of evidence were brought out of the home.

The crime scene tape was brought down by police officers at around 4:20 p.m.

more at link

BBM

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    KCTV5 News Verified account ‏@KCTV5 2h2 hours ago

Kylr Yust scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon in Jackson Co., charged with setting fire to Jessica Runions' car

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Andres Gutierrez ‏@AFGutierrez 23s23 seconds ago

FIRST APPEARANCE: #KylrYust hearing lasts 2 mins. Next hearing Sept. 29 at 1:30pm. Bond: $50k cash only.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kylr Yust pleads not guilty to ‘knowingly burning’ missing Raymore woman’s car

Posted 2:22 pm, September 15, 2016, by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Updated at 02:30pm, September 15, 2016

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Jackson County judge entered a not guilty plea on behalf of Kylr Yust, 28, Thursday afternoon on the charge of knowingly burning Jessica Runions car.

Runions, 21, has been missing since Thursday, Sept. 8th, when she was last seen leaving a party with Yust.

As FOX 4 has also previously reported, Yust is connected to another missing woman, Kara Kopetsky of Belton. She was 17-years-old when she disappeared in May 2007.

Runions is from Raymore, Mo. She works at Foxwood Springs Senior Living Center. Her Chevrolet Equinox was found set on fire near Bannister and Blue River Road.

On Wednesday, police searched Runions’ grandfather’s home, where Kylr lived off and on for years.

Yust’s bond on the ‘knowingly burning’ charge is $50,000 cash.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast