Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Update: Found Murdered 7 yo Liliana Hernandez, 6 yo Rene Pasztor, Fort Wayne, IN

Amber Alert Issued in Indiana After 2 Children Abducted, Believed to Be 'In Extreme Danger': Police

Sept 26, 2016

A statewide Amber Alert was issued Monday afternoon after two children were reported abducted in Fort Wayne, Indiana State Police said.

The statewide alert was issued for 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor.

The children were last seen at 6:21 a.m. ET in Fort Wayne and are believed to be "in extreme danger," police said.

Fort Wayne is 125 miles north of Indianapolis.

The Allen County Sheriff's office believes the children may have been abducted by their non-custodial mother, Amber Pasztor.

Pasztor is described as being 29 years old, white, standing 5 feet, 6 inches tall, weighing 250 pounds with long blonde hair. She was reported to be driving a tan Mercury Mystique.

Hernandez is described as a white female, about 3 feet, 4 inches tall, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black nightgown.

Rene Pasztor is described as being white male, about 3 feet tall with short brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black shorts.

Anyone with information on the children's whereabouts is asked to call the Allen County Sheriff's office at (260) 449-7661.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by mykittysmama; 09-27-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    FOX59 News Verified account ‏@FOX59 34m34 minutes ago

Missing children were last seen in 1999 Mercury Mystique, tan or silver with Indiana license plate 982MJS [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amber Alert canceled for 2 kids in Fort Wayne, Ind.

Sept 26, 2016

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WLS) --
    Police in Fort Wayne, Indiana, have canceled an Amber Alert for two missing children who have been located.

The 6- and 7-year-olds were last seen at 6:21 a.m. Eastern Time in Fort Wayne. The Allen County Sheriff's Office said it was believed the children were likely abducted by their non-custodial mother, 29-year-old Amber Pasztor.

Police announced around 7 p.m. ET the children were located, but no circumstances were given.

Last edited by mykittysmama; 09-27-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amber Alert for missing Fort Wayne area children cancelled

Sept 26, 2016

A car that matches the vehicle described in a statewide Amber Alert issued on Monday, Sept. 26, was found behind the Elkhart Police Department.

Officers located the car around 5:30 p.m., according to 95.3 MNC’s reporting partners at The Elkhart Truth.

At 7 p.m. the Indiana State Police issued a notice that the Amber Alert had been cancelled because the children had been located.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mom booked on murder in Amber Alert deaths of 2 children

Sept 27, 2016

Update, 3:55 p.m.: Autopsies revealed that the causes of death for Liliana Hernandez, 7, and Rene Pasztor, 6, was asphyxiation, according to the Elkhart County Coroner's Office. Both deaths have been ruled homicides.

Earlier 3:49 p.m.: A Fort Wayne mother has been booked on murder charges in connection with the deaths of her children, records show, while police located the body of a man who may have accompanied the woman.

Amber Susan Pasztor, 29, was held without bond in the Elkhart County Jail.

Pasztor has been linked to the deaths Monday of Liliana Hernandez, 7, and Rene Pasztor, 6.

It was not clear Tuesday if Pasztor might be connected to the death of a man whose body was found in an Allen County woods Monday.

Police have not said if the body was that of Frank Macomber, 65. Fox59 reported that investigators thought Macomber may have been traveling with Pasztor after she took her children early Monday, prompting a statewide Amber Alert.

Pasztor, who did not have custody of her children, abducted the siblings from a Fort Wayne location about 6:21 a.m., police said.

The alert was called off after Pasztor parked near the Elkhart Police Department about 5:25 p.m. and told an officer there were bodies in her car. The children's bodies were in the back seat, the Elkhart Truth reported.

more at link

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Indiana Mother Told Police She Used Her Hands to ‘Smother’ Two Young Children to Death: Court Documents

Posted 2:52 PM, September 28, 2016

An Indiana mother at the center of an Amber Alert case allegedly [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], according to newly released court documents.

Amber Pasztor, 29, of Fort Wayne, was formally charged with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on Wednesday in connection with the deaths of Liliana Hernandez, 7, and Rene Pasztor, 6.

Pasztor flagged down an Elkhart officer directly behind the police department at approximately 5:25 p.m., according to court documents obtained by the station in Indianapolis. She told the officer that her children were dead and in the backseat of her car.

The officer located the two children in the car and called for assistance.

An officer asked Pasztor what happened, and she allegedly told police that she "smothered them," according to court documents.

SNIP

She allegedly admitted to covering both of their faces and noses with her hands until they died. According to court documents, Pasztor motioned with her hands over her face to show how she did this.

On Sept. 27, an autopsy was performed on Liliana and Rene, and their primary findings conclude the cause of death was due to asphyxiation, and the manner of death was ruled homicide for both children.

Pasztor had her first court appearance Wednesday afternoon. She is being held without bond.

Bless these children, the children were safe, living in her father's home, why would she take them & murder them!? Is she mentally ill or just plain evil?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
    Indiana Mother Told Police She Used Her Hands to ‘Smother’ Two Young Children to Death: Court Documents

Posted 2:52 PM, September 28, 2016

An Indiana mother at the center of an Amber Alert case allegedly [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], according to newly released court documents.

Amber Pasztor, 29, of Fort Wayne, was formally charged with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on Wednesday in connection with the deaths of Liliana Hernandez, 7, and Rene Pasztor, 6.

Pasztor flagged down an Elkhart officer directly behind the police department at approximately 5:25 p.m., according to court documents obtained by the station in Indianapolis. She told the officer that her children were dead and in the backseat of her car.

The officer located the two children in the car and called for assistance.

An officer asked Pasztor what happened, and she allegedly told police that she "smothered them," according to court documents.

SNIP

She allegedly admitted to covering both of their faces and noses with her hands until they died. According to court documents, Pasztor motioned with her hands over her face to show how she did this.

On Sept. 27, an autopsy was performed on Liliana and Rene, and their primary findings conclude the cause of death was due to asphyxiation, and the manner of death was ruled homicide for both children.

Pasztor had her first court appearance Wednesday afternoon. She is being held without bond.

Bless these children, the children were safe, living in her father's home, why would she take them & murder them!? Is she mentally ill or just plain evil?
    OMG, how awful. I did not realize the kids were found deceased when the Amber Alert was cancelled and they were 'found'.

It would several minutes and a fair amount of strength to smother children of this age (I feel terrible even typing that ). I cannot imagine...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    OMG, how awful. I did not realize the kids were found deceased when the Amber Alert was cancelled and they were 'found'.

It would several minutes and a fair amount of strength to smother children of this age (I feel terrible even typing that ). I cannot imagine...
    Yes LE released info that they were found, then the next day they said they were deceased so it was confusing. Just horrible! She also murdered their father, he was found somewhere else.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Funeral Mass canceled for slain Indiana Amber Alert siblings

Oct 2, 2016

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) —

A funeral Mass and visitation for two Fort Wayne siblings smothered to death after being abducted have been canceled.

The Mass for 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor was scheduled to occur Monday, but assistant manager Gary Oursler of D.O. McComb and Sons Funeral Homes in Fort Wayne said Sunday it was canceled at the family's request. An online obituary for the sister and brother says services will be scheduled at a later date.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Indiana woman says she decided to kill her 2 kids after Amber Alert

Oct 10, 2016

An Indiana woman accused of smothering her two children after abducting them says she decided to kill them after hearing that authorities had issued an Amber Alert.

Amber Pasztor told WANE-TV in a jail interview Monday that she killed the children so they'd be safe in heaven.

Pasztor says 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor were in good hands in her father's custody, but she didn't think they were safe. She says -- in her words -- "My kids are in a better place. . They don't have no worries no more."

snipped

Pasztor also told WANE-TV she shot her neighbor and took his car. She hasn't been charged with Frank Macomber's death.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Pic of the evil "mother."

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I doubt those poor kids had 'worries' as implied, but I'm sure they were horrified as their POS 'mother' suffocated them .

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I doubt those poor kids had 'worries' as implied, but I'm sure they were horrified as their POS 'mother' suffocated them .
    I saw part of the interview she did with the reporter on my local news last night. She showed no remorse.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She said she smothered them as she didn't have the heart to shoot them.

I just heard this on my local news.

She doesn't have a heart to murder 2 precious children imo.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ugh, this evil bitch makes me ill, hope someone smothers her!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Here is graphic detail of what she did to the children from the interview.

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Here is graphic detail of what she did to the children from the interview.

Right, she gave them a choice, how nice of her (sarcasm fully on).

OMG, I don't believe her. No way did her 7 year old son see her suffocate the girl and then say he wanted to go be with his sister. BS. I don't believe the little girl said she wanted to go to heaven, either - certainly not in the sense it was meant. Those kids had to have been terrified :cry:.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Full jailhouse interview with Amber Pasztor, scroll 3/4 down the page and you will see full interview, it's almost 40 mins long.

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks, mkm!

She contradicts herself several times in that interview (and seems preoccupied with her hair). SMH. Sadly, I think this would have ended he same way Amber Alert or no Amber Alert.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks, mkm!

She contradicts herself several times in that interview (and seems preoccupied with her hair). SMH. Sadly, I think this would have ended he same way Amber Alert or no Amber Alert.
    They were safe and happy with their father. In her evil mind she didn't want that for her children.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mom Accused of Murdering Estranged Kids Confesses to Judge: ‘I Accept My Consequences’

Posted on December 30, 2016 at 2:16pm EST

29-year-old Indiana woman who was charged three months ago with smothering her two children to death has penned a letter to the judge in her case admitting guilt and expressing her readiness to serve a lifelong prison term, PEOPLE confirms.

Amber Pasztor’s letter was dated Dec. 14 but was only filed with the court Tuesday, a court official tells PEOPLE.

The letter was obtained by multiple news outlets, including [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Pasztor wrote to Elkhart Circuit Court Judge Terry Shewmaker and said she "made a lot of bad decisions in my life but this one really did it … I am guilty and I accept my consequences," the court official confirms.

Pasztor faces two counts of murder in the Sept. 26 killings of her estranged children, 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] after being abducted from their grandparents, who had legal custody of their grandchildren, police have said. Their abduction prompted a statewide AMBER Alert.

The bodies of both children found in a car behind the police department in Elkhart, Indiana.

Pasztor lost custody of her children a year and a half ago, her family previously told PEOPLE, because she allegedly had substance abuse problems and threatened to harm the children, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Pasztor faces a life sentence if convicted.

Judge Shewmaker has yet to make a ruling on the letter but has postponed the start of Pasztor’s trial date because of it, calling for additional competency testing.

Ugh, life sentence if convicted is too good for her, she should be given death, eye for an eye...

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ITA, Aubrey, her poor babies didn't have a choice to live any kind of 'life', neither should she .

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Every time I read about this bitch I feel sick. They want to give her a mental evaluation now. She has confessed over and over to murdering her precious children. Why drag this out, yes she needs death!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Documents: Indiana mom accused of smothering kids feared cartel

March 1, 2017

Newly released documents say an Indiana woman told detectives she fatally smothered her two young children to spare them from torture she believed they would suffer at the hands of a drug cartel.

The hundreds of pages of documents released this week by the Indiana Department of Child Services also state Amber Pasztor had a history of bipolar disorder and often failed to take medication.

The records include an account of an interview the 29-year-old Fort Wayne woman gave Elkhart police in which she said the cartel already had "hacked the children's father to pieces" and would kill her and the children next.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fort Wayne mother who admitted to killing her children charged with murder of neighbor

June 13, 2017

ELKHART COUNTY, Ind. – A Fort Wayne mother who admitted she killed her two young children is now facing another murder charge.

Allen County Prosecutor Karen Richards filed a murder charge against Amber Pasztor Tuesday morning for the killing of Frank Macomber, less than two weeks after she pleaded guilty to killing her two children.

Amber Pasztor, 29, faces two counts of murder in the deaths of 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor.

snipped

Richards did not files charges related to his murder until Tuesday.

Pasztor said she shot Macomber with his own gun once and then took his car. Authorities believe Pasztor killed Macomber before the abducted Liliana and Rene.

She faces 130 years at her sentencing June 29.