Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I always think they write about it during the time Caylee went missing. An anniversary type writing.
    Date‎: ‎Last reported seen June 16, 2008.

It will be ten years next year. I bet we'll hear a lot then. Maybe they will release a book.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I, for one think it was the weapon/poison of choice. I really do.
    I always thought Caylee died in Casey's bedroom the night Cindy and Casey had that awful fight. I think Caylee was really upset hearing her mother and grandmother argue and I think she became uncontrollable with crying and upset.

I think Casey took a pillow and suffocated Caylee. Wrapped her in a blanket and took her out to her car later when Cindy and George were sleeping.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Marcia Clark Says There’s New Evidence That’s a ‘Pretty Big Deal’ Against Casey Anthony

Jan 15, 2018

TV show host and former prosecutor Marcia Clark says there’s new evidence against Casey Anthony, the mother acquitted for murdering 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Clark told reporters Sunday that she found the detail while reviewing the evidence explained in a book by Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez, according to TheWrap. The attorney wrote that a computer in the Anthony home was used to look up “foolproof suffocation.” This happened at 1:51 p.m., the book said, before Caylee was supposed to have been killed. Baez suggested that the girl’s father performed the search because of suicidal feelings.

“We reinvestigate,” Clark reportedly said. “The program that the defense attorney’s expert used was incorrect as to the time stamp. And that it wasn’t 1:51 when the search was done, it was 2:51 — at which point we know based on cellphone pings that George Anthony was at work, he was not at home. And that the only person who was at home when ‘foolproof suffocation’ was searched for was Casey Anthony. A pretty big deal.”

Baez’s office could not be reached as of press time Monday evening. A spokesman named on his website did not immediately respond to a Law&Crime request for comment.

Clark will examine the case in an upcoming show called Marcia Clark Investigates the First 48. (It will appear on the A&E network, a minority owner of Law&Crime.) She made her name nationwide as the head prosecutor seeking a murder conviction against O.J. Simpson.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Marcia Clark Says There’s New Evidence That’s a ‘Pretty Big Deal’ Against Casey Anthony

Jan 15, 2018

TV show host and former prosecutor Marcia Clark says there’s new evidence against Casey Anthony, the mother acquitted for murdering 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Clark told reporters Sunday that she found the detail while reviewing the evidence explained in a book by Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez, according to TheWrap. The attorney wrote that a computer in the Anthony home was used to look up “foolproof suffocation.” This happened at 1:51 p.m., the book said, before Caylee was supposed to have been killed. Baez suggested that the girl’s father performed the search because of suicidal feelings.

“We reinvestigate,” Clark reportedly said. “The program that the defense attorney’s expert used was incorrect as to the time stamp. And that it wasn’t 1:51 when the search was done, it was 2:51 — at which point we know based on cellphone pings that George Anthony was at work, he was not at home. And that the only person who was at home when ‘foolproof suffocation’ was searched for was Casey Anthony. A pretty big deal.”

Baez’s office could not be reached as of press time Monday evening. A spokesman named on his website did not immediately respond to a Law&Crime request for comment.

Clark will examine the case in an upcoming show called Marcia Clark Investigates the First 48. (It will appear on the A&E network, a minority owner of Law&Crime.) She made her name nationwide as the head prosecutor seeking a murder conviction against O.J. Simpson.

Interesting. I don't doubt her at all.
    But, so what?
    I know if new evidence comes along down the line for a convicted (innocent?) person, they can pursue a new trial.
    As far as I know about double jeopardy, kc could go on every major news outlet, globally, and announce and admit to killing Caylee and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Period. Legally.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Latest on Cindy and GEORGE ANTHONY

May 28, 2018

Oh wow! I never saw this coming from Cindy Anthony!!!
    ‘You lied for years and that's where our daughter got it': Casey Anthony's mom storms off set during emotional interview about the death of baby Caylee after lashing out at husband.
    COMMENTARY: While I cannot imagine what George and Cindy have gone through, the strain on their marriage is still evident 10 years later.
    How have they stayed together? How do they begin to pick up the pieces when apparently Cindy is always going to defend Casey? Sadly, we will never know the truth.
    Casey Anthony's Parents Speak finds George and Cindy Anthony back in the home where their daughter is believed to have died, and 10 years later emotions are still at a boiling point for the pair.
    In a preview for the interview, Cindy storms off set at one point while telling her husband that their daughter's tendency to lie is a direct result of his behavior.
    'There was different things that I got the blame for,' George can be seen saying, prompting his wife to throw her hands in the air and exclaim 'No!'
    She then walks off while stating: 'No, but I'm telling you, you lied to me for several years and that's where our daughter got it.'
    George and Cindy were in the process of getting divorced when they learned that their daughter was pregnant.
    Caylee was born in 2005, and over the next few years the estranged couple slowly began to grow close again.
    That all changed with Caylee's death.
    Cindy reported Caylee missing on July 15 of 2008, saying it had been 31 days since she last saw her granddaughter

The home is worth just $200,000 according to online real estate sites.
    This A&E interview comes just one year after the couple's last sit-down in 2017 with Investigation Discovery, who aired the two-episode special 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery.'
    That special took at look at Casey's lawyer Jose Baez's decision to state in his opening statement that George sexually molested his daughter and helped her hide the body of her dead daughter Caylee after she drowned in a pool.
    A disgusted George denied both of those allegations, and said of Casey: 'My daughter could come right in front of me right now and say, "Dad this is what really happened," and I wouldn't believe her.'
    He also broke down as he read the suicide note he wrote three weeks after Caylee's body was discovered near his home in Orlando, Florida.
    In the special George was asked explicitly asked by the production team if he ever molested Casey.
    'Definitely not. Definitely not would I do anything like that to my daughter,' said George.
    He then grew enraged and began to clench his fist as he said: 'I sat in that courtroom that day, and to hear that opening statement from that attorney [Baez], you don't know how much I wanted to get up and just, do something to him.'
    In his opening statement in the case, Baez immediately went after George, saying that he began sexually abusing his daughter when she was just eight-years-old.

Much More at LINK>>>>

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    George and Cindy 2018 Cindy has gained a lot of weight!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny47 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    George and Cindy 2018 Cindy has gained a lot of weight!!!!!!!

She is HUGE!!! And sill full of shit.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think she did something to her face. botox or surgery. And I think she staged that getting angry on the set and walking out. the whole family lies except maybe Casey's brother
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

Oct 3, 2018

For years, Casey Anthony has insisted she doesn’t want any more children.

Anthony was famously acquitted of murder in 2011 in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. She subsequently moved to South Florida, living a low-key, uneventful life in the home of one of the private investigators who worked on her case.

In a 2017 interview with the Associated Press, she said she was unlikely to have more children. “If I am blessed enough to have another child — if I’d be dumb enough to bring another kid into this world knowing that there’d be a potential that some little snot-nosed kid would then say something mean to my kid — I don’t think I could live with that,” she said.

But a year-and-a-half later, Anthony has softened her stance.

“For a long time she was like ‘no way,'” a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE. “But time has changed that and she’s now open to it in a way she hasn’t been before.”

Anthony realizes that having another child would be controversial; in 2011, she was described by a Florida Department of Corrections spokeswoman as “one of the most hated women in America” — a moniker that stuck.

The 32-year-old tells friends that other peoples’ opinions don’t matter to her, says the source.

“She’s very good at living her life and to hell with what other people think,” says the source. “If she wants to have another kid, she’ll have another kid. She doesn’t care what you or I or anyone else thinks.”

Anthony works as a researcher for her private investigator. She keeps a small circle of friends, and is occasionally spotted at restaurants or clubs in Palm Beach County, Florida. She is not in contact with her family.

She continues to distance herself from her infamous past. In 2012, Anthony and her mother, Cindy, began wearing matching necklaces that contained Caylee’s ashes in small vials. PEOPLE confirmed earlier this year that Anthony no longer wears hers.

more at link

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Spare us (and a potential life), please - she's not fit to raise a flea much less a baby, obviously.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh man. I am still worried about her dog!
    my posts are my opinion only

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123