Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Me too.
    I have to say the first one has been/is bugging me.
    How it that half face covering staying on with one ear showing, the other not.
    A little thing (maybe), but it's irritating my OCD. I've been trying to figure out why one would tie a bandana like that? It just looks weird and awkward. It doesn't look like a bandana either, like the second one.
    What did SP tell them to have them draw it up that way?
    Just thinking out loud, hoping it won't bug me so much after I get it out.
    Thanks for listening.

I did not even notice that until you posted this. One ear showing? one not? Strange, but I have seen stranger things. I truly do not know what to think of this whole "abduction" thing. I do hate to disparage someone who has been through a horrific event. I try to be neutral until facts are known, but seems as this has been going on awhile and no real facts are known as yet? I just don't know. I hope it is not all a hoax, time and $$ wasted for nothing. ?? I still want to believe no one would make this shit up. For what reason? ugh

Admin
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This case has always been so strange to me. I always wondered if it was the way the LE handled it or who was protecting who? I just could not get a handle on what I thought was the truth.

Many cases are like that to me. Jon Bonet, Kyron Horman and finally some closure on Dylan Redwine.

I'm following the Maura Murray case and that one is puzzling too but I think she's dead but just not found yet. With this one so many people latched on and came up with so much speculation about Maura.

I hope Sherri and her husband find some peace because if they played any part in this how sad. If not I hope they find those people.
    I'm very much of the same mind, Justy. I can only hope that this and other cases can be well and truly solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Me too.
    I have to say the first one has been/is bugging me.
    How it that half face covering staying on with one ear showing, the other not.
    A little thing (maybe), but it's irritating my OCD. I've been trying to figure out why one would tie a bandana like that? It just looks weird and awkward. It doesn't look like a bandana either, like the second one.
    What did SP tell them to have them draw it up that way?
    Just thinking out loud, hoping it won't bug me so much after I get it out.
    Thanks for listening.

That stuck out like a sore thumb to me, too, OG. WTH???

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I did not even notice that until you posted this. One ear showing? one not? Strange, but I have seen stranger things. I truly do not know what to think of this whole "abduction" thing. I do hate to disparage someone who has been through a horrific event. I try to be neutral until facts are known, but seems as this has been going on awhile and no real facts are known as yet? I just don't know. I hope it is not all a hoax, time and $$ wasted for nothing. ?? I still want to believe no one would make this shit up. For what reason? ugh
    I agree Jani about trying to be neutral.
    But I admit, I have a suspicious mind.
    This one just feels wrong.
    Why would anyone do this...make up, plot, plan a hoax? Not saying they did.
    People are weird. God only knows the reason.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Video raises new questions in bizarre case of missing ‘super-mom’

Nov 8, 2017

New video has reignited interest in the bizarre, year-old disappearance of Northern California mother Sherri Papini.

The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday released surveillance video from a Yolo County church showing Papini the morning she reappeared after going missing for 22 days last year.

snipped

The video released Tuesday is from a surveillance camera at a Jehovah’s Witness church located at 13980 County Road 99W in the town of Yolo outside Woodland.

Detectives say the video shows Papini walking in the area of the Highway 99W and the Interstate 5 northbound interchange. In the grainy footage, Papini can be seen running to the church north on Highway 99W and then south on Highway 99W until she goes out of view, heading toward the I-5 northbound on ramp, near where she was found by the motorist who notified law enforcement.

The video was taken at 4:15 a.m., just a few minutes before the motorist who found her called 911, according to the sheriff’s office.

The case of the missing young mother – dubbed a “supermom” in some press accounts – attracted media attention around the country and the world. Papini is on the Nov. 13 cover of People magazine that’s on newstands now.

The People story is mostly a rehash of details previously reported by The Sacramento Bee, though it includes an interview with an independent law enforcement expert who weighed in on the case. The Papini family didn’t grant the magazine interviews.

People’s story includes an interview with a family friend, as well as the former Redding mayor Missy McArthur, who said she met with Sherri Papini and her husband, Keith, shortly after she returned home.

“She was really afraid of people and strangers,” McArthur told the celebrity magazine. “She wanted to be right next to Keith. I think their relationship is real, and hopefully it can withstand this kind of trauma. They are a team and were at that time. ... She was beat to a pulp. You don’t do that kind of a thing to yourself. I absolutely believe she was kidnapped.”

snipped

Detectives said there was no particular reason for the timing of the new information, other than investigators hoped it would generate new leads near the year anniversary of her ordeal.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12