Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How To Change Your Profile Picture And Your Avatar Image.

To Edit Your Profile Picture.

go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], under My Settings click Edit Profile Picture.

Under Custom Profile Picture select option 1 if your picture is hosted on another website and you have the link to the actual picture.

Select Option 2 to upload an image from your computer. Click the browse button and navigate to where you've saved your picture on your computer, tablet or phone. Select the picture, upload and then make sure to click save changes.

To Edit or Select Your Avatar.

go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], under My Settings click Edit Avatar.

You have a number of options.

You can link to an avatar on another site or you can upload one in the same way as you did with your profile picture or you can select a predefined avatar.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    To Edit Your Profile Picture.

go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], under My Settings click Edit Profile Picture.

Under Custom Profile Picture select option 1 if your picture is hosted on another website and you have the link to the actual picture.

Select Option 2 to upload an image from your computer. Click the browse button and navigate to where you've saved your picture on your computer, tablet or phone. Select the picture, upload and then make sure to click save changes.

To Edit or Select Your Avatar.

go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], under My Settings click Edit Avatar.

You have a number of options.

You can link to an avatar on another site or you can upload one in the same way as you did with your profile picture or you can select a predefined avatar.
    But there is no box to upload our own or post from another site?? It only gives us options of ready-made avatars??

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ View Post
    But there is no box to upload our own or post from another site?? It only gives us options of ready-made avatars??
    It should allow you to upload an avatar so make sure to add exceptions for OnceUponACrime.net in any adblocking software or anything like that. Try clearing your cache and cookies too. If you still can't see the option to upload after that please post in here and I'll look at it again.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    testing.....

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you Blaize!! It worked this time!!