Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Jesus isn't in a grave. *rolleyes*

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Love it. Liberals walk around dressed like vaginas in view of children, hold signs with all kinds of vulgar words and symbols that are shown on tv for all to see. But let one person mention God or Jesus in public and they become hysterical.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Jesus isn't in a grave. *rolleyes*
    AGREE! These liberals are deplorable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1948 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Love it. Liberals walk around dressed like vaginas in view of children, hold signs with all kinds of vulgar words and symbols that are shown on tv for all to see. But let one person mention God or Jesus in public and they become hysterical.
    I think calling them liberals is too kind.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1948 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Amazing, isn't it? "They will call good, evil and evil, good".

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Melania's Sister Ines Knauss

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Bourbon; 02-22-2017 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Bourby, very interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Amazing, isn't it? "They will call good, evil and evil, good".

"And everyone did what was right in their own eyes."

that quote always precedes a terrible happening doesn't it?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Our First Lady is gorgeous.
    Last edited by SweetC; 02-22-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Active Member Tetris Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Target Champion, Aim & Fire Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The other day at the rally I saw her face closer than I ever have before. Her features look like they were etched on her face. She is a true beauty with beautiful features. She did not have a lot of makeup on at the rally, so her truly beautful face was on display. The last time I saw her was from behind. lol. I must say though, she looks good from behind also.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The other day at the rally I saw her face closer than I ever have before. Her features look like they were etched on her face. She is a true beauty with beautiful features. She did not have a lot of makeup on at the rally, so her truly beautful face was on display. The last time I saw her was from behind. lol. I must say though, she looks good from behind also.
    I think as time goes on, she will become more comfortable being First Lady. As so many before her have done.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I did not care for the White Haute (The inauguration one) but love the rest.

Yes, Deacon - you are right.

Active Member Tetris Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Target Champion, Aim & Fire Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    AGREE! These liberals are deplorable.
    Its really laughable. Every single thing they accused the right of doing and wanting to do, they are doing. They are exposing children to things that are inappropriate, they are whinning, they are violently rioting, etc.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Melania Trump chooses the theme 'Spring's Renewal' for tonight's Governors Ball which takes place during the Oscars

• The White House announced the theme for tonight's Governors Ball: 'Spring's Renewal'
    • Melania Trump will play hostess tonight at the White House as governors from both sides of the aisle will attend the annual affair
    • The White House said tonight's decor will provide a 'dazzling, sensorial experience' with the scent of jasmine and roses in the air

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Follow us: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Melania Trump chooses the theme 'Spring's Renewal' for tonight's Governors Ball which takes place during the Oscars

• The White House announced the theme for tonight's Governors Ball: 'Spring's Renewal'
    • Melania Trump will play hostess tonight at the White House as governors from both sides of the aisle will attend the annual affair
    • The White House said tonight's decor will provide a 'dazzling, sensorial experience' with the scent of jasmine and roses in the air

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Follow us: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sounds lovely....I can't wait for photos...no Oscars for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CNN just showed a photo of Ivanka and Jared leaving for the ball. Ivanka in a black strapless gown..So chic,

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Melania at Governor's Ball 2/26/2017

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ivanka and Jared = Governor's Ball 2/26/2017

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    'It's been a lot of fun!' Trump claims he's achieved 'almost everything we started out to accomplish' as he and Melania host 46 Governors at the White House

• President Donald Trump toasted the nations governors at the White House's first big social event of the year
    • He declared that after four weeks, 'we've accomplished almost everything we've started out to accomplish'
    • The White House announced the theme for tonight's Governors' Ball: 'Spring's Renewal'
    • Melania Trump played hostess as governors from both sides of the aisle attended the annual affair

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Putting this here since this was Melania's first official White House function.
    Last edited by SweetC; 02-27-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd say the mess-up at the Oscars was pure Karma.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would agree.

Love looking at all the pictures.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or perhaps a Russian hacking...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Or perhaps a Russian hacking...
    OMG yep that's totally it!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How adorable is this, right down to the Tiffany box.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Melania receives a standing ovation from Congress as she, Ivanka and Jared are joined by widows of men killed by illegal immigrants at Trump's 'biggest speech yet'

• Maureen McCarthy Scalia was among Melania Trump's special guests at Donald Trump's tonight's speech
    • Also invited were Jessica Davis and Susan Oliver, whose husbands were killed by an illegal immigrant
    • Denisha Merriweather, who has written about how her life changed because she was able to use the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship program to attend a private high school, was another guest
    • The group appears to highlight some of the President's early actions in office including his crackdown on immigration and school vouchers
    • Trump was speaking about the 'promises kept' in State of the Union-style speech at Congress

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Photo includes Melania's guests in the gallery

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's The BIG Deal About The First Lady's Michael Kors Suit??

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To me the big deal is that she is beautiful in anything, and many are jealous.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Melania Trump Spent Her Morning Reading To Children At A Hospital

Melania Trump spent her morning reading to children on the pediatric floor of the New York Presbyterian Hospital.
    The first lady brought “one of her favorite books” from her library — “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!” by Dr. Seuss — to read to the kids.

“We will read some books today,” Melania said, according to the press pool. “So do you know what is today? It’s a reading day. So I came to encourage you to read — and to think about what you want to achieve in life.

She is so pretty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast