Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by SweetC; 03-03-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    She is beautiful. Like the President, I so wish some would just give the two of them a chance.

No one is perfect, but all this hate and negativity is hard to take. JMO

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperdog [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    She is beautiful. Like the President, I so wish some would just give the two of them a chance.

No one is perfect, but all this hate and negativity is hard to take. JMO
    I totally agree. There is much more to Melania than most of those spouting the negativity - IMO.

*Don't know why but my brain seems to be doing incorrect 'auto corrects.' "with' for 'which.'

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1948 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Melania Trump Spent Her Morning Reading To Children At A Hospital

Melania Trump spent her morning reading to children on the pediatric floor of the New York Presbyterian Hospital.
    The first lady brought “one of her favorite books” from her library — “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!” by Dr. Seuss — to read to the kids.

“We will read some books today,” Melania said, according to the press pool. “So do you know what is today? It’s a reading day. So I came to encourage you to read — and to think about what you want to achieve in life.

She is so pretty.

Yesterday was Dr. Seuss's 113 birthday! Perfect way for Melania to celebrate his birthday!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel;62652[B
    ]Yesterday was Dr. Seuss's 113 birthday[/B]! Perfect way for Melania to celebrate his birthday!
    BBM, had forgotten that, yes perfect choice.

That is one of my favorite books, we have a friend that gave a copy to each of our daughter's when they graduated high school.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Lady Hosts An International Lunch For Women Today At The WH

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    First Lady Hosts An International Lunch For Women Today At The WH

Now that is how to celebrate the day !! Such beauty and grace.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    So agree. Not to mention class. So refreshing of a change.

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Check out all the sweet peas! I love sweet peas!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Check out all the sweet peas! I love sweet peas!
    Very pretty !

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Melania is such a lady and so dignified.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just came across this picture of Baron. He's grown since the inaguration. I still can't believe he's almost 6ft tall and in the forth grade. I'm soooo happy Melania is putting him first and our President is supporting her decision. Way to go.

If you look back at an inaguratio picture you will see he is taller now. My kids talled up early and it was hard on them.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Above photo is from the senators meeting at WH. 3/28/2017. You can tell President Trump is proud of his wife.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Above photo is from the senators meeting at WH. 3/28/2017. You can tell President Trump is proud of his wife.

Yes, very proud of Melania. Love it!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Melania wins against one of the rags - Congratulations, Melania!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Melania wins against one of the rags - Congratulations, Melania!

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!! Good for her!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I need to vent. I did not like Michelle Obama because of her taking advantage of the American taxpayers with her many trips which were nothing but paid vacations for her, her friends, and family. I did not like her program that put junk in schools for our children to eat (or not eat as it turned out to be), and I though her 'fashions' were less than attractive (who told her empire waistlines would hide her big ass?). Having confessed to all of that I am going to say.........

I have never read just stupid-ness as some of the things that are being posted about Melania .........1) 'kept woman' = MO better that than to be thought of as possibly something even less socially acceptable, 2) she hasn't lived nor is she living off of entitlements, and 3) why would anyone criticize her for doing what she believes is 'best' for her child.

Ok - done now, but please feel free to read between the lines.
    Last edited by SweetC; 04-13-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I need to vent. I did not like Michelle Obama because of her taking advantage of the American taxpayers with her many trips which were nothing but paid vacations for her, her friends, and family. I did not like her program that put junk in schools for our children to eat (or not eat as it turned out to be), and I though her 'fashions' were less than attractive (who told her empire waistlines would hide her big ass?). Having confessed to all of that I am going to say.........

I have never read just stupid-ness as some of the things that are being posted about Melania .........1) 'kept woman' = MO better that than to be thought of as possibly something even less socially acceptable, 2) she hasn't lived nor is she living off of entitlements, and 3) why would anyone criticize her for doing what she believes is 'best' for her child.

Post of the day award!!!!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Kept woman" - ? As opposed to being the town bicycle? GMAFB. That kind of ugliness says everything about the person saying it. You gotta laugh at anyone who has a miserable, dependent life being so ugly about an educated woman who had her own success before she ever married. A beautiful, smart, classy woman raising a well behaved child. Yeah - trash away, people and show your ass. Jealousy is always ugly. What a joke. JMO.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    "Kept woman" - ? As opposed to being the town bicycle? GMAFB. That kind of ugliness says everything about the person saying it. You gotta laugh at anyone who has a miserable, dependent life being so ugly about an educated woman who had her own success before she ever married. A beautiful, smart, classy woman raising a well behaved child. Yeah - trash away, people and show your ass. Jealousy is always ugly. What a joke. JMO.
    There are some things that people will forgive and forget. Other things not so much especially when their words have clearly define who and what they are down to their very core.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are some things that people will forgive and forget. Other things not so much especially when their words have clearly define who and what they are down to their very core.
    Absolutely.

It's just astounding that anyone with a less than stellar past and life would trash a person they don't know a thing about
    and didn't know a thing about before 18 months ago but due to some weird, rabid hatred of her husband, say such cruel and nasty things about her. Just consider the source(s) I guess. Keyboard warriors who have empty lives. Sad.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Absolutely.

It's just astounding that anyone with a less than stellar past and life would trash a person they don't know a thing about
    and didn't know a thing about before 18 months ago but due to some weird, rabid hatred of her husband, say such cruel and nasty things about her. Just consider the source(s) I guess. Keyboard warriors who have empty lives. Sad.
    I know who you're talking about!! LOL!!

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie48 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I know who you're talking about!! LOL!!
    Just an observation after reading such hateful, nasty things said about her on the internet by some. No one in particular.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I second everything you said.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wait to see the Easter Egg Roll tomorrow. No Justin Beiber in sight. Thanks, Melanie, for bringing class and dignity back to another WH tradition.

Active Member Tetris Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Target Champion, Aim & Fire Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wait to see the Easter Egg Roll tomorrow. No Justin Beiber in sight. Thanks, Melanie, for bringing class and dignity back to another WH tradition.

I want to see it also. I think everyone will have a great time.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Church on Easter Sunday

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    President Trump and First Lady

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Finally, a decent article about the Egg Roll. (And, the comments are priceless).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast