Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OMG OMG I need to get the hell away from my computer. I am starting to rant over there and if I continue it could get ugly. I need to go sip & paint. Then I will check later to see all my posts deleted.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simba [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just read it. Good job �� What upsets me is that there are people who will spout off all kinds of insults yet not watch him speak. How obvious is that, that they just have a hatred for the man. And they really don't want the truth. Maybe because they can't handle the truth, lol

The one Wasabi responded to is as ignorant as can be.

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Bourbon, I LOVE your post!!
    I truly think that Tobes would be with us on this matter, even though he was a registered Dem.

I wish he were here now.

Thank you Aubrey for this forum. I knew somehow we would all be together again.

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    OMG OMG I need to get the hell away from my computer. I am starting to rant over there and if I continue it could get ugly. I need to go sip & paint. Then I will check later to see all my posts deleted.
    You are a painter, Jani? What media?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Bourbon, I LOVE your post!!

Oh thanks Chantel, I have a goodby post in my head that I would love to deliver there but I probably will never get the chance. How quick

ly they have forgotten what drove them from Websleuths. They are doing the very same at JQ

pathetic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transcript: President Donald Trump’s rally in Melbourne, Florida

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I hate that witch. There I said it and that's it. On to more pleasant conversation.
    Totally agree. She is a nasty piece of work. Not to mention that she is a taker that refuses to become a citizen. Blech.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I truly think the best thing is to stay away and let them all post their hate - they will not have the satisfaction of being ugly to the Trump supporters and when that is all that is left, they will have nothing but to wallow in their own filth. It will kill them to not have any Trump supporters posting.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Totally agree. She is a nasty piece of work. Not to mention that she is a taker that refuses to become a citizen. Blech.
    Yeah. She even checked in on my Facebook once.
    She needs to go back to Europe if she loves communism, facism and chaos so much.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed...........ll
    And most surely banned now.
    Last edited by MissWasabi; 02-19-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then they wonder why they own the name, "FAKE NEWS."

>>>>>>>>>>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I truly think the best thing is to stay away and let them all post their hate - they will not have the satisfaction of being ugly to the Trump supporters and when that is all that is left, they will have nothing but to wallow in their own filth. It will kill them to not have any Trump supporters posting.

I agree. If you noticed the posts are getting fewer and far between. They have no one to be nasty to. The posse is waiting to ponce as soon as someone posts a positive opinion.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life is a campaign': After a difficult first month, Trump returns to his comfort zone

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-rally-florida-20170218-story.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch live: President Trump's rally in Melbourne, FL

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Melania Trump Speech at President Donald Trump Rally in Melbourne, Florida (2/18/2017)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You are a painter, Jani? What media?
    HaHaHa...Me? a painter? I wish.

My daughter, granddaughter & I went to a sip & paint tonight. It is where you drink wine and they teach you to paint a specific picture. It was quite fun and I must admit my painting turned out pretty good. I was simply amazed. If I can figure out how to get the photo off my phone and on here, I will post it. You will all want to commission me to do a painting for you, I am sure.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Melania Trump Speech at President Donald Trump Rally in Melbourne, Florida (2/18/2017)

I got goosebumps.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetC [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Not that I don't love (most of) our northern neighbors, but aren't there a couple (or more) who post incessantly about our president?

Yes. I need to learn to not engage over there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't want to start a new thread,but this newsworthy

Source of leaks found and its BAD
    Last edited by Bourbon; 02-19-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[QUOTE=Bourbon;56645]Didn't want to start a new thread,but this newsworthy

Wow. I know someone like that at work, lol.

A White House investigation is planned into Walsh, who couldn’t be reached for comment.
    Good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump may have been unclear, but Sweden experiencing a migrant crime wave

Active Member Tetris Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Target Champion, Aim & Fire Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard guy from CNN (Fake News) said there were only 100 supporters there. WTF. I saw many more than that standing in line waiting to get in. WTH is wrong with these "news" idiots?
    I attended the rally and I can tell you there were thousands there to hear him speak. I was lucky enough to get in, even though it was very hot, but there were thousands that did not get in and were standing outside.

Active Member Tetris Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Target Champion, Aim & Fire Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump may have been unclear, but Sweden experiencing a migrant crime wave

I dont think he was unclear. He just did not go into great detail, because he was making a point. He is our President, and probably did not want to go into great detail about another country.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On par with the citizen who is nothing but a taker. IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12