Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Danielle Stislicki, 28 years old, Farmington Hills Michigan

still concentrating on the security guard:

"FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. - It's been more than 11 weeks since Danielle Stislicki disappeared after leaving her office in Southfield.

While vigils, fliers and gatherings have kept the 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman's mysterious disappearance in the headlines, police have been keeping quiet about the case.

The Local 4 Defenders have new information about the case.

Police said they're making progress on the case while they wait for lab results on mounting evidence that has been gathered.

Plenty of attention has been paid to a home in Berkley where a former security guard lived. The guard worked in the same building as Stislicki. The home on Oxford Road in Berkley was searched by investigators in December.

Neighbors said the security guard hasn't been seen in Berkley since police searched the home.

Officers carried a mattress out of the home, and the Defenders learned that some floorboards were confiscated by authorities and sent off for testing.

Sources told Local 4 that police also removed a car from the garage.

"It's like putting together the pieces of a puzzle, and every day it seems like there's another piece that goes into the puzzle," Farmington Hills police Chief Chuck Nebus said.

Neighbors are frightened by the case and said they didn't want to talk on camera.

"We're moving in the right direction of positive developments," Nebus said.

"My logical mind would be predisposed to think that it was not going to turn out well," Richard Stislicki, Danielle Stislicki's father, said.

Richard Stislicki said he and his wife recently cleaned out their daughter's Farmington Hills apartment. He said it was a heartbreaking task. ..."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Evidence.... So maybe blood?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    tj I am thinking anything with DNA. I am still boggled by all the police depts. involved. The town of Berkley where I grew up is a little town about 30 minutes outside of Detroit. It is a nice quiet town with hardly any crime so I am sure the citizens are very shook up. It was so safe when I live there most kids walked to their bustops or schools without any problems. it was the norm. great place to raise kids and now I have a nephew living there. seems to be taking a long time and I sure hope they come up with test results soon on the DNA
    my posts are my opinion only

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your hand perspective, Sara !

Tj, I am thinking blood, saliva, transfer, etc. that would contain DNA.

I sure hope LE knows more than what they've released so far and are on the right track.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this is the first I've heard of this...

"Newton said that house was where her brother-in-law was staying. She said after family members wouldn’t discuss the case — and her brother-in-law wouldn’t reply to emails — she decided to talk to police.

“When I met with them, they told me there were eyewitnesses of (her brother-in-law) and Danielle going into the (Berkley) home together (on Dec. 2), and her Jeep being parked outside,” said Newton...."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    this is the first I've heard of this...

"Newton said that house was where her brother-in-law was staying. She said after family members wouldn’t discuss the case — and her brother-in-law wouldn’t reply to emails — she decided to talk to police.

“When I met with them, they told me there were eyewitnesses of (her brother-in-law) and Danielle going into the (Berkley) home together (on Dec. 2), and her Jeep being parked outside,” said Newton...."

Says page not found.

ETA~~found the article.

Last edited by simba; 02-25-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simba [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Says page not found.
    wow!!!!

this article also had a sentence that his neighbors saw her Jeep at his house on the day she went missing, and it went on to say that his wife was in the hospital at the time. and now it's gone!!!!

wait, it's still there:

"..."You know they took his floor; they took his cars; they took his family's cars; they have evidence of him, like, having been with Danielle on that day that she disappeared. They have eye witnesses," Newton says she heard from Sgt. Razzi at the Farmington Hills Police Department. "The police told me about there being eyewitnesses that saw them at the house together on Oxford in Berkley. My sister was in the hospital, so she wasn't around, and the fact he has no explanation for his whereabouts that day."..."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    wow!!!!

this article also had a sentence that his neighbors saw her Jeep at his house on the day she went missing, and it went on to say that his wife was in the hospital at the time. and now it's gone!!!!

wait, it's still there:

"..."You know they took his floor; they took his cars; they took his family's cars; they have evidence of him, like, having been with Danielle on that day that she disappeared. They have eye witnesses," Newton says she heard from Sgt. Razzi at the Farmington Hills Police Department. "The police told me about there being eyewitnesses that saw them at the house together on Oxford in Berkley. My sister was in the hospital, so she wasn't around, and the fact he has no explanation for his whereabouts that day."..."
    I still see the story and I saw the line about the sister being in the hospital. Sounds like Danielle might have been having an affair with this security guard.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simba [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I still see the story and I saw the line about the sister being in the hospital. Sounds like Danielle might have been having an affair with this security guard.
    yeah, this pretty much changes everything I was thinking, and opens up a lot of questions.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I looked up Elizabeth Newton's FB where she is talking openly about her BIL - his name is Floyd.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    check this out:

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    check this out:

Wow. I hope this puts some pressure on Floyd.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wonder who Floyds employers were? might explain FBI involvement
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Person of interest in missing Danielle Stislicki case in custody by Livonia police

June 27, 2017

(WJBK) - A person of interest has been arrested in the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki.

The suspect was arrested for an attempted rape in Hines Park and is considered a person of interest in the Stislicki case.

The 28-year-old woman worked a dayshift at her job at MetLife in Southfield on Friday Dec. 2. She left work early after indicating she was planning to meet a friend. Danielle hasn't been seen since.

Her 2015 Jeep Renegade was found parked outside her apartment at Independence Green Apartments near Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills the next morning.

When her car was searched, her purse was found inside the locked vehicle. Inside the purse were her credit cards, driver's license, and other personal items. One thing that's missing is her phone which police have called a key piece of evidence.

Three weeks later, just before Christmas, investigators, armed with a court-ordered warrant, searched a home on Oxford Street in Berkley. The home was the residence of a former security guard at Danielle's employer, MetLife.

On December 19th, the Farmington Hills Police Department announced that evidence and information shows that Danielle is "the victim of a crime" and that investigators have worked tirelessly on this case.

The total reward money is $129,000, offered by her apartment complex - Independence Green Apartments ($50,000) - her employer - MetLife $50,000 - and a family friend's GoFundMe account $29,000.

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Same 'former security guard' they've had their eye on from beginning?
    Must be.