Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie48 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    He's doing a great job. Debbie downer Dems look ignorant as usual.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I think I saw these guys right in the front row.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Marco Rubio calls out the Democrats for their disrespectful behavior of the slain Seal's wife last night.

Marco Rubio:
    "It was a stunning moment we were standing up for that minute-and-a-half ovation for the widow of that Navy SEAL, and I turned back around my shoulder and I see half the room, most of them sitting down. I was just shocked by that."

EVERYONE saw that. And we won't forget.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theal3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Fake news reporting Dems sat during tribute to Navy Seal.

The alt-right Republicans love to report distortions of facts and have it travel through the twitter and internet world.
    After reviewing the video, their (Dems) message was clear when they were quick to sit down while the rest of the room was standing in applause.

Rubio caught it, too!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1948 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This forum is a breath of fresh air. Every positive post is not met with an ugly name calling response. Thanks so much for inviting me. So much better for my blood pressure.
    No truer words spoken!!!!!! So happy you are here with us!! You will be treated with respect here!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nc1948 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    this forum is a breath of fresh air. Every positive post is not met with an ugly name calling response. Thanks so much for inviting me. So much better for my blood pressure.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> word.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theal3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The alt-right Republicans love to report distortions of facts and have it travel through the twitter and internet world.
    I saw it with my own two eyes.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They do have the ACA, "Obamacare"

It was a Republican amendment:
    But some Republicans pushed the idea that if the exchanges were good enough for other Americans, they should be good enough for Congress. So, an amendment by Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa was added to the Senate bill requiring that the federal government offer only health plans that were part of an exchange to members of Congress and their staffs. The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on this, written by Sen. Tom Coburn, says that: “the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are — (I) created under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act); or (II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act.”

Overal Trump delivered the speech well; I agree his best so far. Full of goals he has mentioned many times before. But none will happen unless Congress passes the bills and laws and approves funds to enact them.

The stock market (Wall St.) is doing great but will it trickle down to main street? What goes up can come down.
    Hi theal! Good to see you here and to have some balance in opinions.

I agree about Congress having to pass it all - but with a Republican congress, I see that happening. What did you think about what Trump's plea at the end for all Americans to come together and work together?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Snopes can be questionable in light of the owner's political leanings but this one does seem to be credible, at least to me.

Evidently, they stood for the introduction but did not (or clap) during the two minute standing ovation:

Though it cannot be concluded from the short clip if they clapped at any point during the tribute, those who were in attendance, including Independent Journal Review’s Chief Content Officer Benny Johnson, alleged that the while the trio clapped during Owens’ intro, they did not clap at all during the 2 minute standing ovation.

Also - IMO, the ovation was for Ryan, not his wife.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie48 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I can't find video of it anywhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my goodness.

The MSM media is all over this like white on rice

Could this be why Joe didn't run?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I can't find video of it anywhere.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    No truer words spoken!!!!!! So happy you are here with us!! You will be treated with respect here!
    And that is refreshing! It's tiresome getting 5-day bans for no reason. Trump won. People need to quit whining about it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So did I and everybody else. The media made a point of changing camera angles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    my goodness.

The MSM media is all over this like white on rice

Could this be why Joe didn't run?

Lead story on Nightline. Publicity really isn't fair to the ex-wife and her children.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123