Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Oh, I see, no one there with an opposing view...sad

Not sad at all, imo, it's what they thought they wanted. The Trump Haters (I am so glad I can say that here) have run everyone off. Maybe some are missing us now. LOL

Junior Member Flash Poker Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Were they legal?
    At this point, if there was a warrant, I will say yes...Now if it is proven that the warrant was illegally obtained, then naturally, this would change the dynamics.

Junior Member Flash Poker Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Not sad at all, imo, it's what they thought they wanted. The Trump Haters (I am so glad I can say that here) have run everyone off. Maybe some are missing us now. LOL
    There are still many Trump supporters posting, some are here and there as well, like myself.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]TRUMP WAS RIGHT! DOJ Lawyer Just Confirmed America’s Worst Nightmare on Live TV

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracian [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    There are still many Trump supporters posting, some are here and there as well, like myself.
    I'm happy to hear that if true, but I am hearing otherwise. Oh well, my blood pressure has leveled off since I was banned.
    Last edited by Bourbon; 03-08-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracian [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sorry, I don't believe that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simba, Chantel, BG, Luke, PosterGuy, Blessings, and you guys are not gone forever....I was banned for a week a month ago myself.

The last poll saw the Trump supporters are leading by a true landslide...

I don't want to see this destroy for some of us a decade of posting together...passions are running hot on both sides, that is the one common ground.
    However one poster was permantley IP banned today and she didn't deserve it at all.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I thought when Trump first entered the race, "WTF"?? When the debates began, I thought, "I'll listen to everyone, but I don't know". Towards the end of the debates I thought, "Trump is saying what I can't get anyone to listen to". I voted for Trump. I respect Trump. I think Trump speaks before he thinks sometimes but so do I. I am glad Trump is "MY PRESIDENT".
    I am so sick and tired of being put down (in the "you Trump supporters-sense"). I am not prejudiced (I have a bi-racial grandchild and couldn't love her more), anti-sematic (I support Israel forever), and I am certainly not stupid, ignorant, uninformed, despicable or any of the other terms being thrown around so carelessly. I despised Obama but I never told anyone who supported him they were "wrong" or "stupid".
    I enjoy a good debate that doesn't go for the jugular vein. The other place was all about who would bleed-out first. I don't know when that became okay in America, but I want "MY" country back. If you are from another country you are more than welcome IF you come through the front door. Otherwise, you need to go back "home".
    That is all. Carry on.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much for adult discussion...but go ahead, if remarks like that make you feel better....I would hate to be the one to take something away from you.

Please, carry on.
    Geez...Just trying to lighten things up and have some fun. Nothing personal intended.
    Last edited by Chantel; 03-08-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sorry, I don't believe that.
    I don't think that is true from what I've seen.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I thought when Trump first entered the race, "WTF"?? When the debates began, I thought, "I'll listen to everyone, but I don't know". Towards the end of the debates I thought, "Trump is saying what I can't get anyone to listen to". I voted for Trump. I respect Trump. I think Trump speaks before he thinks sometimes but so do I. I am glad Trump is "MY PRESIDENT".
    I am so sick and tired of being put down (in the "you Trump supporters-sense"). I am not prejudiced (I have a bi-racial grandchild and couldn't love her more), anti-sematic (I support Israel forever), and I am certainly not stupid, ignorant, uninformed, despicable or any of the other terms being thrown around so carelessly. I despised Obama but I never told anyone who supported him they were "wrong" or "stupid".
    I enjoy a good debate that doesn't go for the jugular vein. The other place was all about who would bleed-out first. I don't know when that became okay in America, but I want "MY" country back. If you are from another country you are more than welcome IF you come through the front door. Otherwise, you need to go back "home".
    That is all. Carry on.

Great post, Dragon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    That is all. Carry on.

Bravo Dragon....Great post!!!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all, thanks for joining and posting. I understand that there is hurt and anxiety over politics and we hope that you all feel welcome to express your opinions safely here. We just ask that you extend the same courtesy to each other.

If you remember we did ask that members not discuss other boards or bring other forum drama here so please if you need to discuss JQ or any other discussion forum etc please do it privately & not on our forum.

We are not interested in forum wars, we are interested in quality posts, lively and fun discussion and your ongoing participation on OUAC.

Again thanks for being here.

Active Member Tetris Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Target Champion, Aim & Fire Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We the people that voted for President Trump are better off posting here where we can have conversation without every post having a nasty response. I dont think anyone got run off, they left willingly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12