Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hunter Biden

  1. #1
    Senior Member justme222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    851
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Hunter Biden

    Gosh I just started reading about this and thought WOW I have to share this.

    This new widow isn't getting any prize in her used to be BIL.

    Hunter Biden Allegedly Spent Thousands On Hookers And Drugs Before Affair


    Hunter Biden Allegedly Spent Thousands On Hookers And Drugs Before Affair


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Perry Carpenter

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]March 4, 2017


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]










    Dating the widow of his dead brother isn’t the only scandal Hunter Biden has to worry about. Former Vice President Joe Biden’s son is now facing rumors that he hired hookers and got into drugs prior to his breakup from Kathleen in 2015.
    Radar Online reports that Hunter [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on drugs and hookers while married to Kathleen. Hunter eventually split with Kathleen and started dating Hallie Biden, the widow of his deceased brother, Beau Biden. Kathleen officially filed for divorce late last month, and the court records reveal some shocking secrets about Hunter’s life.
    The court documents reveal that Hunter dished out $122,000 over the span of two months in 2015. Most of the money went towards Hunter’s “personal indulgences,” which included alcohol, gifts for women, and trips to the strip club.
    Even worse, Kathleen claims that Hunter hasn’t stopped.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    America the Beautiful.
    Posts
    357
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow - what a prize he is.

    And the Biden family are thrilled that he and Hallie are together.

    SMH.

  3. #3
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Probably why Joe didn't run.

  4. #4
    Senior Member justme222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    851
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I kind of suspect the Bidens lost one son and are afraid of losing another.

    The probably hope with love and support he could change.

    Sounds like that is NOT the case.


    He is a looker...but as they say 'pretty is as pretty does'.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 View Post
    I kind of suspect the Bidens lost one son and are afraid of losing another.

    The probably hope with love and support he could change.

    Sounds like that is NOT the case.


    He is a looker...but as they say 'pretty is as pretty does'.
    The Biden parents are terrible enablers. They are too worried about what the public might think rather than act in the best interest of the grandchildren.

    If I was Hallie Biden's mother, I would put my foot down and demand my daughter protect her children by ending her romantic involvement with this toxic guy.

  6. #6
    Senior Member justme222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    851
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireflies51 View Post
    The Biden parents are terrible enablers. They are too worried about what the public might think rather than act in the best interest of the grandchildren.

    If I was Hallie Biden's mother, I would put my foot down and demand my daughter protect her children by ending her romantic involvement with this toxic guy.
    I have to agree. She just HAS to know what she's getting. I honestly think there must be something wrong with her. No woman wants that kind of man. At least no sensible woman.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 View Post
    I have to agree. She just HAS to know what she's getting. I honestly think there must be something wrong with her. No woman wants that kind of man. At least no sensible woman.
    ITA. None of the adults in that family seems to care one whit about how all this nastiness is going to affect the children of both Biden sons. It's pretty shameful behavior on the part of both mothers for failing to protect the kids.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    921
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireflies51 View Post
    ITA. None of the adults in that family seems to care one whit about how all this nastiness is going to affect the children of both Biden sons. It's pretty shameful behavior on the part of both mothers for failing to protect the kids.
    Totally agree. Dysfunctional, to say the very least.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Totally agree. Dysfunctional, to say the very least.
    I know it is not, but it feels a bit incestuous to me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Roenick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Castle in Or
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani View Post
    I know it is not, but it feels a bit incestuous to me.
    Maybe because I hate my brother in laws, there is no way in hell if Brian died would I get with either of them.
    Daughter... meet uncle daddy!! Uck.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •