Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Junior Member Flash Poker Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18 year old calls 911 greets police with mother's severed head in one hand......

Pictured: Son, 18, who called 911 to his home then walked out with his mother's severed HEAD in one hand and a bloody knife in the other

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    so sad. that poor family has to deal with this.
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Teen accused of decapitating mother in US illegally

March 7, 2017

ZEBULON, NC (FOX46/AP) - A teenager in North Carolina accused of decapitating his mother at home is not a United States citizen and in the country illegally, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Bryan Cox, spokesman for ICE in the southern region, tells FOX 46 Charlotte that the agency has issued a detainer for 18-year-old Oliver Funez, an unlawful present Honduran national, following his arrest in Franklin County.

Funez was charged with first-degree murder Monday after a deputy responding to a 911 call saw the man walk out of a home in Zebulon with his mother's head in one hand and what appeared to be a large knife in the other.

snipped

He was ordered held on Tuesday. His next court appearance is scheduled for March 14.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WTH made this son so brutally murder his mother?!?!

I think matricide is pretty rare.

This is a horrible case.

ETA~ I've been watching Bates Motel. .
    Last edited by Oregongal; 03-08-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    WTH made this son so brutally murder his mother?!?!

I think matricide is pretty rare.

This is a horrible case.

ETA~ I've been watching Bates Motel. .
    I love Bates Motel. Freaky as hell, but I love it, sad this is the last season.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's sad is I read there were two other children in the home and one was at school. I pray the two home didn't witness this.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Franklin County teen reportedly killed mother 'Because I felt like it'

March 8, 2017

FRANKLIN COUNTY, North Carolina --
    Search warrants in the case of a Franklin County teen who allegedly decapitated his mother Monday say he told a 911 operator he did it "because I felt like it."

Oliver Mauricio Funez Machado, 18, is currently being held in "safekeeping" as he undergoes a mental health evaluation at Central Prison while his case moves through the courts.

Machado is being held without bond on a first-degree murder charge after deputies say he killed his mother with a knife at their home on Morgan Drive near Stonehill Drive just south of U.S. Highway 64 Monday afternoon. The area is east of Zebulon - near the Wake County line.

Our sister station ABC11 spoke to his father Wednesday. Walter Funez said his son had just left a mental facility last Tuesday. He called what his son did "monstrous" - saying no son should ever do that to a dad.

A search warrant revealed Machado told the 911 operator he stabbed 35-year-old Yesenia Funez Beatriz Machado "like 8 times."

According to court documents, Machado took four different medications for psychosis and schizophrenia.

Speaking with ABC11 Wednesday, Machado's defense attorney spoke about the difficulty of a case like this.

"Certainly some cases are worse than others, but you just work through the issue and remember what your job is and your job is to make sure that the rules are followed and that your client gets the fairest and best resolution within the boundaries of the law," Boyd Sturges explained.

more at link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France