Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Found Deceased: Isabel Celis, 6 Year Old Female, Tuscon, AZ

Isabel Celis, 6 Year Old Female, Missing from Tuscon, Arizona since April 20, 2012

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Isabel Celis was last seen at home at approximately 11:30 p.m. on April 20, 2012.

Isabel is missing one top and one bottom tooth. She was last seen wearing a blue tank top and navy blue basketball shorts.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
    Tucson Police Department (Arizona) 1-520-791-4444

Last edited by mykittysmama; 04-01-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thursday marks 4th anniversary since Isabel Celis disappeared

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 7:25 pm PDT-By Kevin Adger, Reporter

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Thursday, April 21 marks the fourth anniversary of the disappearance of 6-year-old Isabel Celis.

Isabel was reported missing by her father in 2012. By all indications, she was snatched from her bedroom window.

Tucson News Now's Som Lisaius spoke with her parents, Sergio and Becky Celis, on Thursday.

Becky Celis shared some photos that were on a computer that police recently returned to her.

The community quickly sprung into action.

"Missing" signs dotted her neighborhood, were taped to cars and were handed to anyone who passed through the area of Broadway and Craycroft.

Since then, Isabel's family has posted new photos of what she might look like now to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Newly released video shows Celis home on night of disappearance

Friday, May 13th 2016, 6:09 pm PDT

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - It has been just over four years since Isabel Celis' parents reported her missing from her Tucson home.

Tucson News Now has obtained surveillance footage showing what was happening around the home on the night she disappeared.

In the nearly 10 hours of footage, we never see any sign of Isabel. Even though it's from a distance, we never see anybody outside her bedroom window either.

The surveillance system is motion activated, so it does capture all sorts of activity in the general area. Whether that activity leads to any answers in missing person’s case remains to be seen.

The surveillance was captured by a local security company called Moore Security Solutions. The business is no longer located near the intersection of Broadway and Craycroft, but at the time, its backdoor was just 200 feet from the Celis home.

When Lisa Solis learned about a possible abduction, she immediately went to work that morning at Moore Security knowing her company's cameras may have captured something important.

"I didn’t know what was going on in the neighborhood," said Solis, who no longer works for the security company, but held onto a copy of the footage for safe-keeping. "I was also scared about what I may or may not see on that video."

Among their surveillance capabilities were cameras positioned out the back of the business that had a view of the Celis' street.

What was caught on camera?

Vehicles, including private security, coming and going. People loitering nearby at all hours of the night. Then, just an hour before Isabel was reported missing, a truck is seen heading straight for a trash receptacle in the alley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TUCSON – The 4-year investigation into the disappearance of Isabel Celis has frustrated the family.

Isabel Celis went to bed in her home near Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road on April 20, 2012. The next morning, her father, Sergio Celis, called 911 saying his 6-year-old daughter vanished.

Sergio Celis said detectives are still focusing their attention on him.

“It’s always going to be that way, and that’s fine,” he said. “But we also need to move on, and it’s a big world out there.”

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I still think Sergio knows what happened to Isabel.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Published on Apr 20, 2015

Three years after Isabel's disappearance, her parents' hopes are still strong.

I know this is a year old but I hadn't seen it.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ISABEL CELIS: THE UNTOLD INVESTIGATION

Interesting video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isabels body was identified today.
    Last edited by whatever; 03-31-2017 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I had no idea remains were found! How close to where she went missing? I have always suspected Sergio. Let's see what happens now.

RIP sweet Isabel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    I had no idea remains were found! How close to where she went missing? I have always suspected Sergio. Let's see what happens now.

RIP sweet Isabel.
    I think he said the dessert. I got notification on my facebook just a few mins ago. Investigation is ongoing he said. They must not have reported anything. The remains were sent to va. Possitive id came back today.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am on my phone and can't update, change the thread but maybe another admin can?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PHOENIX — The body of a Tucson girl who went missing five years ago has been found in a remote desert, police said Friday.
    Isabel Celis disappeared from her family’s home in 2012. Her body was found in a remote part of Pima County earlier this month.
    “The death of a child is a loss to the family and to our entire community,” Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus said during a press conference. “On behalf of our department, I would like to extend our deepest sympathies to Isabel’s family.”
    Magnus did not say how investigators came to find Celis’ remains.
    Family members said they last saw her in her bedroom the night before she vanished. A window was later found open with the screen pushed aside.
    A neighbor said she heard her dogs barking and male voices outside her bedroom window around 6:30 a.m. on the day the girl was reported missing. The neighbor said there were no sounds that indicated a struggle.
    Police said whoever was responsible for the abduction had knowledge of the home’s layout.
    In the weeks after the disappearance, authorities searched for the child in a 3-square-mile area around her home, including ponds, dry streambeds and empty houses. They also searched her house, but records of that search have been sealed by a judge.
    No suspect in her death has been arrested and Magnus said officers are still accepting information.
    “This is a very important step in the case, so that’s one of the reasons why we’re still asking the public if they have any leads. We believe there may still be folks out there who perhaps know something or feel now that they’re willing to come forward with information.”
    Magnus said at least 2,200 tips have been received in the case.
    Anyone with more information on Celis’ death is asked to call 88-CRIME or the Tucson Police Department.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WOW heard it on the news!! So Sad!!

Remains of Isabel Celis located almost five years after disappearance
    Ina Ronquillo, Mac Colson
    2:15 PM, Mar 31, 2017
    2 mins ago

The remains of Isabel*Celis, who disappeared from her home in 2012, were located in rural Pima County.
    Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus cannot confirm when or where her remains were located, but the Pima County Medical Examiners Office could confirm it was Isabel Celis through DNA testing.
    Magnus could not release what led authorities to the location where the remains were discovered, but it was not "happenstance".
    Isabel Celis disappeared in 2012 from her family's home near Broadway and Craycroft.

Her disappearance and massive multi-agency search made national headlines.
    Thousands of leads turned up nothing.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children released an age progression of Isabel Celis in hopes of sparking new leads a few years later.
    The Celis family has released the following statement:*
    "We want to thank the community for the support they have continued to show for Isa over the years and for refusing to give up hope. Now is our time to mourn. We ask for our privacy during this time so that we can do that.”
    Last edited by sunny47; 04-01-2017 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WOW! can't believe it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blob:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    very encouraging!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im trying to edit my last post i was on my phone trying to download the facebook live from the police cheif. its not working. seems she was found in pima county.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tucson police: Finding remains of Isabel Celis not by 'happenstance'

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Isabel Celis missing since 2012 found today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder about the dad! moo

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It looks like someone finally let go of the secret they kept hidden for 5 years.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It looks like someone finally let go of the secret they kept hidden for 5 years.
    yes

gives me that "hope springs eternal" feeling for all of the others out there....

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I followed this case until it went cold publicly. Such a pretty little girl. I hope we will soon hear about an arrest.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I never thought they would find that little girl. Seems if somebody confessed they would have been arrested by now.

Sounds anonymous to me!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Documents from investigation into disappearance of Isabel Celis

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

The remains of Isabel Celis, the Tucson girl who went missing in 2012, have been recovered in a rural part of Pima County.

Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus made the announcement on Friday, March 31, almost five years after Celis went missing.

Below are documents from the investigation into her disappearance. Some of the content is extremely graphic and disturbing.

Last edited by mykittysmama; 04-01-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About a month after her disappearance, police revealed Sergio Celis had been barred from having contact with the girl's two older brothers for a period of time, but they did not say why.
    Sergio Celis said he wants to see detectives apply the same scrutiny to any new leads.
    "That was my main hope when everything revamped, that hopefully they'll go in a more appropriate direction that they weren't looking at from the beginning," he said.
    The couple said a relative who moved away shortly after Isabel went missing has been uncooperative with the investigation. They hope police will get to interview him. The Celises would only say the relative is someone who hasn't been in contact with the family.
    Someone approaches them at least once a week to say they are thinking of Isabel, Becky Celis said.
    Meanwhile, they are trying to maintain a normal life of school and activities for Isabel's two older brothers. But they say they are resistant to make new memories without their "Isa."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Documents from investigation into disappearance of Isabel Celis

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

The remains of Isabel Celis, the Tucson girl who went missing in 2012, have been recovered in a rural part of Pima County.

Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus made the announcement on Friday, March 31, almost five years after Celis went missing.

Below are documents from the investigation into her disappearance. Some of the content is extremely graphic and disturbing.

can someone post what's in the docs, I'm having comp problems. tia.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for all the updates. I was shocked and sadden when I heard Isabel remains were found, but now she can be laid to rest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast