Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    can someone post what's in the docs, I'm having comp problems. tia.
    There is hundreds of pages, I haven't read them yet.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    nevermind, I see they are a lot of pages.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What is that posted showing? Lots of blanks and black outs and my eyes just aren't seeing much there unless it's something about the person that led them to Isabel.

I think it was Sergio's sisters boy...the nephew that had been living with them that disappeared. I remember looking the sister up. She lived in Florida. Might have been a realtor and had some history with the local police department. Theft or something like that.

It's been a while and a lot of it became a blur but I do remember that guy skipped town and never heard much about where he went or did.

I hope and pray some piece of evidence was buried in the desert with Isabel. Rest in Peace sweet little girl.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 View Post
    What is that posted showing? Lots of blanks and black outs and my eyes just aren't seeing much there unless it's something about the person that led them to Isabel.

I think it was Sergio's sisters boy...the nephew that had been living with them that disappeared. I remember looking the sister up. She lived in Florida. Might have been a realtor and had some history with the local police department. Theft or something like that.

It's been a while and a lot of it became a blur but I do remember that guy skipped town and never heard much about where he went or did.

I hope and pray some piece of evidence was buried in the desert with Isabel. Rest in Peace sweet little girl.
    Justy I went ahead and deleted post, didn't really show anything, just a waste of space.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    can someone post what's in the docs, I'm having comp problems. tia.
    It's a ton of police reports about everyone they questioned, where they searched, tips phoned in etc.

Each group is about 90 pages long. I haven't found anything noteworthy yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This article is a must read!!!!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

She was suck a beautiful little girl!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

first off, I will say that none of the police reports I read today said

Upon a closer inspection of her open bedroom window, they [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that “the screen had been removed and the blinds were shoved aside.” Within fifteen minutes, Sergio called 911 and calmly reported that Isabel had been “[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]” from their home.
    I totally thought it was weird that Sergio did not notice that the window was open.....and the screen off. who goes into their child's room, finds them not there, and doesn't notice the window is open??? one of his sons went in next and noticed it.

“I thought we were going to be late to Isabel’s game and [was] rushing to her room and [did] not [see] her there.” –[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ummm, no. in the police reports he woke at something like 7:13, but stayed in bed until 7:54.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] of Sergio’s relaxed 911 call, and while facing many [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] regarding “sexual abuse allegations, Sergio’s alleged drug debts, and/or cartel retaliation,” Sergio and Becky Celis have [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to keep the focus on the search for their daughter.
    many accusations? holy moly. was this why he was removed from the home for at least a month?

However, his calm and collected demeanor on this 911 call, during which he even “[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]” about telling Becky “to get her butt home,” proves to be [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] afterwards.
    By the four year anniversary of Isabel’s disappearance in 2016, one of those suspects had been revealed to be Becky’s cousin, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. He had been described as a spokesperson for the family and gave public statements in the initial days of searching. Previously, Justin had [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] with the Celis family for over a year, and still lived close-by at the time of her abduction. According to the Celis family’s investigator, Justin [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] his Jeep to his mother’s house in Florida only days after Isabel went missing. He also “[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] from the Tucson area” and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] with the Celis family “within two weeks.” Justin also [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] had a key to the Celis residence.
    well, there were like 600 pages of reports I went through today. I remember seeing his name, but nothing noteworthy.

well, i'll be here all night if I try to dissect this whole article (great article whatever!)
    i'll quit now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i gave up on those reports. lol hard to read. I read a comment on the web about the dad being in the cartel. They said the were family friends. so who knows. moo Not hard to believe i guess. moo

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    05/13/2016 1:40 pm PDT

SNIP

"We looked at one of the relatives of the family, and his friend that basically didn't have six hours that they could explain as to where they were the day that she went missing," said Snyder.

That relative is Justin Mastromarino, Becky's cousin. He had an apartment nearby, but had previously lived with the Celises for more than a year.

"We need her home safe, safe and sound, you know," said Mastromarino in a public appeal the day Isabel disappeared. "We like to hope that she just went for a walk and is going to come back unharmed."

Mastromarino made a public plea the day Isabel vanished. But within two weeks, he also disappeared from the Tucson area.

"Shortly thereafter this same individual shipped his car off to another state, he then hired one of the best lawyers in Tucson, a criminal lawyer, and you know -- Bingo, another red flag," said Snyder.

After that, according to Sergio, Mastromarino stopped talking, even to the Celis family. He has only one thing to say.

"'You can talk to my lawyer.' Who the hell does that?" said Sergio. "Who the hell does that that knows Isabel and is not willing to come forth and say something if you know something?"

Police never name Justin Mastromarino as a suspect. He denied a Crime Watch Daily request for comment too. Emails from his lawyer firmly state: "He does not want to do an interview."

But the friend who says he was with him the night Isabel disappeared did speak to us, telling us where they were and what they were doing that night.

"It was April 20, 4-20," said Sabastian Hartsfield. "It's 'national weed smoking day,' so of course we drank and smoked weed, did all the fun stuff."

Private investigator Snyder claims Hartsfield and Mastromarino partied late into the night, finally crashing at Justin's apartment at around 2 in the morning and waking up at about 8 a.m.

Sabastian doesn't account for Justin suddenly leaving town.

"I don't know," said Sabastian. "I mean I would be tired of people looking at me and accusing me of this. If I had the money to take off with all the people, FBI agents, private whatever, I would have left. I don't see any wrong of him leaving. Unfortunately I can't leave."

Did he have anything to do with Isabel's disappearance? "No ma'am," said Sabastian.

Did Justin have anything to do with Isabel's disappearance? "No," said Sabastian. "I definitely want to say deep down inside that I know Justin, and I can say no."

Private investigator Kelly Snyder has a lot of questions about the story, the timeline and their credibility.

"The relative that I'm talking about, he ended up contacting his attorney and then ultimately his attorney contacted me and told me not to ever contact his client again," said Snyder.

"The relative that I'm talking about has moved to a different state," said Snyder. "Why is this guy leaving town and why is he acting the way he is? So we just kept pursuing that lead."

Justin Mastromarino has never been named a suspect in Isabel's disappearance. But the family is suspicious because he left town just days after Isabel went missing.

Sergio and Becky want to talk to Justin, but he's telling them, and Crime Watch Daily, to talk to his lawyer. And his lawyer told us he's not talking either.

So Crime Watch Daily traveled to Mastromarino's mother's place in Florida, where Celis family P.I. Snyder says Justin shipped his Jeep to try for answers. We want to give him the opportunity to tell us what he knows, if anything, about the disappearance of Isabel.

We tried every door on the property, with no response. Neither Justin nor his mother answered our pleas to speak about Isabel.
    Despite the family's suspicions and the private investigator's allegations, Tucson Police are still looking at a number of other possible suspects.

Here he is in a news video speaking at the 1:55 and 2:21 mark, he's referred to as Isabel's uncle.

I came across this article from May 2016. I remember Justin Mastromarino being the spokesperson for the Celis family during the first few days Isabel went missing and IIRC he even helped with searches. I had no idea he moved from the area so soon after Isabel disappeared.
    Last edited by Aubrey; 04-02-2017 at 07:16 AM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    how can a missing child not be an amber alert. that is so very wrong to me anyways.
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle View Post
    how can a missing child not be an amber alert. that is so very wrong to me anyways.
    I don't understand that either, especially a young child. I think they need to change it even if there is not a car involved. Not everyone knows about a missing child, but an Amber Alert on their phone would make the public keep an eye out for them.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't know all that much about Amber Alerts but I do know they have rules to keep an Amber Alert what I would call 'pure'.

Yes every missing child deserves anything possible to find them but Amber Alerts remain exclusive to those that meet their criteria.

If every missing child got an Amber Alert they would no longer catch the public's attention like they do now.

I guess it is what it is.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think it's because there are so many that go missing. and as Justy says, there would be so many that people would start ignoring them.

one of my co-workers, very cantankerous woman, came to work a couple of weeks ago complaining BITTERLY about an Amber Alert she had gotten on her phone. She was extremely angry that it was so loud. She complained about it the other day too, unbelievable.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still think it would be worth it for any missing child. just keep it local in the area. i don't think it would be that many or that annoying and if you don't like it get it off your phone or turn it off at night. if it is done the first hour especially. jmo
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tucson community invited to candlelight vigil for Celis family

April 3, 2017

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

The Tucson community has put together a vigil honoring Isabel Celis.

The candlelight memorial is being held to show support to the Celis family.

Organizers are asking the community to bring candles, photographs and messages for her family.

People putting on the event say the Celis family and Tucson police chief Chris Magnus have been invited. No word yet on if they will attend.

The vigil happens at 6:30 Wednesday, April 5, at the Joel Valdez Library on North Stone Avenue and West Pennington Street.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Private investigator who searched for Isabel Celis still following leads in the case
    Posted: Apr 03, 2017 7:51 PM CDT
    Updated: Apr 03, 2017 7:51 PM CDT

Tucson police continue their investigation into the Isabel Celis case. Her remains were found last month in rural Pima county. TPD is being tight-lipped about where she was found, and how they came across her remains. News 4 Tucson's Lupita Murillo went to the Phoenix area to talk with a private investigator who spent years *searching for Isabel.
    It's a Crime Trackers report you'll see only on 4.
    "Find me" is an organization based here in Chandler. The founder is a retired federal agent who has a team of volunteers who look for missing people. They've also been searching for Isa from the beginning.
    "I believe there are two people involved and I provided the Tucson Police Department with that information," says Kelly Snyder.
    Snyder is now a private investigator.
    "One of the individuals was a relative. He left the state and left everything behind." On Friday Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus said the remains were found in rural Pima county.
    "I do have sources that have provided information in the Pima county area. I haven't been able to track that down yet, there's some interesting areas in Pima County, 30 plus miles from where Isabel went missing .
    Snyder has spoken to the Celis family.
    "They are dealing with the news. It's a sad story. I thought I could bring their daughter home safe."
    Snyder says this is not how they wanted the case to end.
    "When it's a little child it pulls at the heartstrings. I wanted to bring her home alive. That was my goal from the beginning.
    Last edited by sunny47; 04-04-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't know that they will ever find out what happened to Isabel. Seems like most folks think the uncle that left the state had something to do with it.

Was it him leaving that made them think that or something more?

I don't know if after five years they will find anything to tie anybody to the murder of this little girl.

It's a very sad story.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Business video surveillance shows activity the night Isa disappeared

Posted: Apr 07, 2017 5:56 PM PDT Updated: Apr 07, 2017 5:58 PM PDT

TUCSON-It's been a week since Tucson police announced they found the remains of Isabel Celis in a remote area of Pima County.

This ended the search for the six-year old after she disappeared from her midtown home nearly five years ago.

From the beginning of the investigation, a business not far from the Celis home provided TPD and the FBI surveillance
    video from their cameras.

Lisa Solis worked at Moore Security Solutions, where they had three cameras pointed in the back parking lot, and some of the angles showed the Celis home.

April 21, 2012, was her day off but when she learned it was a missing child, she rushed to the office and made a copy for police. At the same time she studied the video.

"I started looking at the video in case I saw anything they could use. And just flagging it so we could go right to that camera at that point in time."

She started the video from midnight until 8:30 a.m.. What caught her attention was at 2:36 a.m. a security guard with flashing lights came into view off Broadway Boulevard.

She said, "I would've guessed there was some reason they had their lights on."

And at 6:10 a.m. the garbage truck showed up picking up the trash.

Two days later TPD detectives were at the landfill combing thru the garbage.

She said there were cars coming and going, and people walking around.

"The biggest question that I had, was how could someone not have seen something. Because if you look our footage you'll see that it was busy."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    so strange that it was so busy at that time of the morning.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    so strange that it was so busy at that time of the morning.
    As I remember their home was right next to a commercial area so maybe there are more security cameras they haven't talked about. I also remember the whole area was all lit up.

I remember too a group was walking home from a bar, down the ally right behind their home, after closing time and they were all interviewed.

I too think it strange nobody saw anything even the cameras.

I wonder if they saw anything on those cameras when the Celis next door neighbor said she was awakened by voices between their houses.

The place seems to have been well lit. Ally, yard, parking lot to commercial business.

Heck maybe something happened to Isabelle much earlier. Right when mom went to bed?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hundreds attend funeral for Isabel Celis, once-missing Tucson girl

April 29, 2017

More than 450 mourners gathered Saturday morning at St. Augustine Cathedral in Tucson to celebrate the short life of 6-year-old Isabel Celis, who disappeared five years ago.

Her remains were discovered last month in a remote part of Pima County, ending the hope that she would someday be reunited with her family. No arrests have been made.

A small card handed to attendees listed Isabel's birth date as Aug. 27, 2005, and her death date as March 3, 2017 — just under a month before police publicly announced that her body had been found.

Family and friends wore purple. Before Mass began, attendees waited to pay their respects to the family, faces red with grief as they hugged Isabel's parents. The church was crowded with families, many with children who weren't even born when Isabel went missing.

An easel at the front of the church held large photos of Isabel, her shoulder-length brown hair framing her beaming face. Pink flowers lined the altar.

Before the Mass began, Isabel's mother, Becky Celis, standing with Isabel's father, Sergio Celis, thanked the crowd for the years of prayers and support.

"We, our family, thank you guys so much," she said, asking everyone to "remember my baby girl happy and playing. Not the way she was taken, but the good memories."

more at link

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I guess it's good that they have some closure in finding her remains but now hope is gone and they must carry on still wondering just what happened to their baby girl. Sad..very sad.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    New reports in Isabel Celis investigation

Updated: May 25, 2017 5:23 PM PDT - Video included

TUCSON - News 4 Tucson has obtained new investigative reports regarding the death of Isabel Celis.

The incident date listed in the Tucson Police Department documents is Friday, March 3, 2017. That is a few weeks before Chief Chris Magnus announced the discovery of Celis’ remains. That date also matches the date of death listed in fliers passed out at Celis’ memorial.

According to the report, an unidentified man told authorities he was concerned for his family's safety after news broke that the remains had been discovered. It is unknown what his connection is to the investigation.

The papers also state an unidentified man was questioned in the investigation, and he denied any involvement.

The report stated: "He said that had he been involved in something like that he would be dead and it would be from his own hand."

The unidentified man gave authorities permission to look into his history.

WTH?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12