Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Casey Anthony documentary filled with haunting reminders of Caylee

Starting a discussion thread for anyone who is watching the 3-part documentary on the ID channel.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Does Casey Anthony Talk to Her Parents? Plus More Questions From the ID Documentary Answered

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Casey Anthony: Documentary explores George's anguish

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bet she's pissed that she's not making any money off of this.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    I bet she's pissed that she's not making any money off of this.
    Yeah I'll bet she's pissed too!!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I cannot watch it. I followed so closely and could not believe anyone would hurt her. I kept thinking she was kidnapped and would be found. Even if she was found deceased. Well when they found her close to home and the sticker on her mouth was brought out into the open I lost it. I learned a brand new lesson. that never not think it was one of the parents. Keep an open mind but don't ever again think a mother could not kill her child whenever there is a case of a deceased child. I knew it could happen with post-partum depression, schizophrenia and Munchouzen(sp) but not psychopath mothers. Sad lesson for me and worse for the Anthonys. The fact that she was found not guilty only angered me. I will not give her the time of day like I will not for OJ. I hope they both serve their own sentence in the world of Karma. Done ranting now thank you
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can watch the full episodes for free here on the ID website....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I'm watching it and surprisingly I'm really enjoying it. I hardly recognized Cindy. She used to be a very attractive woman but she has really gained the weight.

This is an American Tragedy. What an evil person was Casey and poor little Caylee.

Say what you will about Baez but he really pulled one out of the hat. Who thinks of these things? How he got her off with that whopper is the big surprise of this trial.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll watch them tonight, then I can put my two cents in.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] mentioned putting a discussion thread because she too is watching it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was hoping to hear from some of those jurors but I think they want to remain anomymous and I can't blame them...

One alternate juror made a short statement but of course he had nothing to do with the Not Guilty verdict.

I still shiver when I remember that jury...not guilty on ALL counts. Really???

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 View Post
    I was hoping to hear from some of those jurors but I think they want to remain anomymous and I can't blame them...

One alternate juror made a short statement but of course he had nothing to do with the Not Guilty verdict.

I still shiver when I remember that jury...not guilty on ALL counts. Really???
    My jaw dropped and then I starting cussing at the tv. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks TJ for starting the thread. I had forgotten it was on, but DH dvd'd the series for me, hopefully I can watch all 3 tonight/tomorrow.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Admin
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm recording it...haven't watched any of it yet, not sure I'm going to (not sure I can/want to see/hear all the bullshit again) ).

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    I'm recording it...haven't watched any of it yet, not sure I'm going to (not sure I can/want to see/hear all the bullshit again) ).
    I felt the same way but I really enjoyed it and under stood more about the trial.

Forensics did the prosecution in. That and never being able to give the jury a clear picture of exactly what happened the day/night Caylee died.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I kept saying I would not watch this and then curiosity overcame me. After watching all of it, I have this to say: (A) this case scarred me for life (B) Casey's mother is eating her guilt and (C) I "think", MOO, that Casey drugged her child and then kept her body in her car. Then Cindy took the body and "hid" it. I don't think Casey ever knew where Caylee was because she didn't know where Mommy Dearest dumped her. That's the only truth she ever said-"I don't know where she is".
    I can't figure out why George is still with Cindy. There must be a "secret" there.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't believe I actually watched this last night.

I love Jeff, but imo he completely forgot that others did not know as much about this case as he did, and the case he presented left too many holes.

Cindy looks absolutely horrible, so bloated! Pretty shocking.

George knew nothing, and I feel he was used pretty badly by Cindy and the pro-Casey team. They ruined his life. And I truly believe that out of everyone in that family George seemed to be the only one capable of actually LOVING Caylee or anyone else.

Cinday and Casey share the psycopathic tendencies, imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justme222 View Post
    Yes I'm watching it and surprisingly I'm really enjoying it. I hardly recognized Cindy. She used to be a very attractive woman but she has really gained the weight.

This is an American Tragedy. What an evil person was Casey and poor little Caylee.

Say what you will about Baez but he really pulled one out of the hat. Who thinks of these things? How he got her off with that whopper is the big surprise of this trial.
    He got her off with a whopper. That's unethical since she didn't get on the stand and back him up. And it's really really a whopper since she now says she "still doesn't know what happened to her".

God I hate them all and no I didn't watch.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What cracked me up on this documentary is the way they did the bun on the back of her head. They made it look real ratty like she just got out of bed!! I'll bet Casey hated that LOL!!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ View Post
    What cracked me up on this documentary is the way they did the bun on the back of her head. They made it look real ratty like she just got out of bed!! I'll bet Casey hated that LOL!!
    yeah, I kept thinking about how absolutely pissed off she was watching - because you know she did!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I kept saying I would not watch this and then curiosity overcame me. After watching all of it, I have this to say: (A) this case scarred me for life (B) Casey's mother is eating her guilt and (C) I "think", MOO, that Casey drugged her child and then kept her body in her car. Then Cindy took the body and "hid" it. I don't think Casey ever knew where Caylee was because she didn't know where Mommy Dearest dumped her. That's the only truth she ever said-"I don't know where she is".
    I can't figure out why George is still with Cindy. There must be a "secret" there.
    I watched most. I fell asleep on one. I think I'll watch all three episodes together on demand.
    Dragon, I agree with (A) and (B) and part of (C).
    I don't think cindy had anything to do with helping kc.
    Or George. It was all kc.
    She can claim amnesia (fog), claim she didn't know what happened to or where Caylee was all she wants.
    Don't believe her.

I think she had been drugging Caylee for awhile as George thinks.
    Unlike him tho, I believe she purposely over 'drugged' her to kill her.
    That routine was getting tiresome for her, plus Caylee's vocabulary was becoming good enough she was afraid of what she would say to Gramma and Grandpa.
    Plus, IMO, kc couldn't let cindy take Caylee from her, as threatened.
    Not because she loved her so much, but because she hated her mother that much.
    Add to that the princess of narcissism, kc, hated she was not the princess of the family anymore.
    Caylee was.

I feel bad for George and what he went thru because I also believe he is the only one who loved and cared about Caylee and what happened to her
    Cindy, she is her daughters mother and I don't see her ever saying anything against kc.
    Whether she truly is in real denial, or self made denial.

It all still makes me so sad for that precious little girl.
    The anger has faded to just SMH. I don't want to waste that kind of energy on something that's done....trial, verdict, jurors...and it can't be undone.

I do hate it when something pops up about kc. She doesn't deserve to breathe air, much less be in the public eye for any reason.
    The only thing I want to read about her is she's dead.

I did enjoy this series because it was well rounded, covering alot and didn't seem bias for or against in any way.
    Last edited by Oregongal; 04-15-2017 at 02:13 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal View Post
    I watched most. I fell asleep on one. I think I'll watch all three episodes together on demand.
    She can claim amnesia (fog), claim she didn't know what happened to or where Caylee was all she wants.
    Don't believe her.
    I agree!!! I dont either. And I dont think her parents helped her hide her little body either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think she "shut her up with duck tape". Cindy didn't hide the body in the swamp.....don't forget before she started circling the wagons, she called the cops and reported Caylee missing and said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car".

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Encore of the kc series on ID now.
    Started at 4 pdt.
    I'm watching to see what I missed.
    First thing I noticed in the first couple of mins was George referring to himself as Caylee's Grandfather.
    Not kc's father.
    I think she's dead to him.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Casey Anthony’s mother rushed to hospital, suffering ill health since daughter’s media resurgence: Report

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal View Post
    Don't believe her.

I think she had been drugging Caylee for awhile as George thinks.
    Unlike him tho, I believe she purposely over 'drugged' her to kill her.
    That routine was getting tiresome for her, plus Caylee's vocabulary was becoming good enough she was afraid of what she would say to Gramma and Grandpa.
    Plus, IMO, kc couldn't let cindy take Caylee from her, as threatened.
    Not because she loved her so much, but because she hated her mother that much.
    Add to that the princess of narcissism, kc, hated she was not the princess of the family anymore.
    Caylee was.

I feel bad for George and what he went thru because I also believe he is the only one who loved and cared about Caylee and what happened to her
    Cindy, she is her daughters mother and I don't see her ever saying anything against kc.
    Whether she truly is in real denial, or self made denial.

It all still makes me so sad for that precious little girl.
    The anger has faded to just SMH. I don't want to waste that kind of energy on something that's done....trial, verdict, jurors...and it can't be undone.

I do hate it when something pops up about kc. She doesn't deserve to breathe air, much less be in the public eye for any reason.
    The only thing I want to read about her is she's dead.

I did enjoy this series because it was well rounded, covering alot and didn't seem bias for or against in any way.
    I totally agree OG. with everything. very insightful. but I did not watch it. I even agree with your opinion of Dragon's ABC. I look at mothers with dead children in a whole new light.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cindy has probably turned to alcohol and drugs. weight gain and kidney problems. I might too if I were her