Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member ~tj~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    6,189
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Koalten Orr is 14-year-old accused of shooting to death his father's fiancé.

    Hopefully I put this in the right thread, please move it if not.

    14-Year-Old Boy Gets Molested By Stepmother, Finally Takes Matters Into Own Hands

    A teenage boy who confessed to shooting his sexually abusive stepmother will be tried as an adult.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Senior Member ~tj~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    6,189
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He has a hearing coming up on the 28th....

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #3
    Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    America the Beautiful.
    Posts
    410
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ View Post
    Hopefully I put this in the right thread, please move it if not.

    14-Year-Old Boy Gets Molested By Stepmother, Finally Takes Matters Into Own Hands

    A teenage boy who confessed to shooting his sexually abusive stepmother will be tried as an adult.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If I was on his jury, I would vote innocent,based on this story.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,151
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How do we know he was being sexually abused when all we have is that he says so?

    In counselling for anger management ...hmm

    How did he get that swollen, bloody eye?

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~tj~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    6,189
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    How do we know he was being sexually abused when all we have is that he says so?

    In counselling for anger management ...hmm

    How did he get that swollen, bloody eye?
    I think he was just crying in the pic???

  6. #6
    Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    America the Beautiful.
    Posts
    410
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ View Post

    I think he was just crying in the pic???
    I agree ~tj~.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

  7. #7
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,958
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I had the update but got busy at work.

    Check out his father's FB - I'm posting a pic he posted right after the shooting. Lot's and lots of sympathy and what a wonderful woman she is etc.

    However, and maybe I'm slanted because of what the boy told LE, I'm also looking at other pics and the boy seems very unhappy in most of the pictures. It looks like this couple got together sometime in 2012, and in every pic the boy looks absolutely miserable.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #8
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,958
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ View Post
    He has a hearing coming up on the 28th....

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I noticed that the judge said he will stand trial as a juvenile.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ~tj~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    6,189
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    I noticed that the judge said he will stand trial as a juvenile.
    Well, it said "The judge ordered a psychological evaluation and set a hearing for April 28, 2017 on a motion to try Orr as a juvenile."

    Wouldn't we find out on the 28th?

  10. #10
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,958
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~tj~ View Post


    Well, it said "The judge ordered a psychological evaluation and set a hearing for April 28, 2017 on a motion to try Orr as a juvenile."

    Wouldn't we find out on the 28th?
    Oh!!!!!......................

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    by water
    Posts
    878
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am confused. when did he shoot her? the FB page where everyone expresses sympathy is dated August 2016. And why was there a loaded gun in the house? And does the father have any involvement? I spent quite a bit of time on FB pics on fathers page and they are almost all sports and vehicles. and lots of stepmother. very few of the son and the only one with a partial smile is when he is with his grandparents! Why aren't we seeing anything in the media about the father?
    my posts are my opinion only

  12. #12
    Senior Member Oregongal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    1,232
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just googled this case.
    There is nothing that I found since March '17.
    Where the judge ordered a psych eval and set April 28, '17.
    Nothing since.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •