Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 207
  1. #1
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Found Deceased: Aramazd Andressian, 5 yo male, Pasadena, CA *Remains Found*

    April 22, 2017


    SOUTH PASADENA (FOX 11 / CNS) - South Pasadena police are searching for a 5-year-old boy who has been missing for days.

    Aramazd Andressian was last seen possibly four days ago via a Skype broadcast from an unknown location, according to a police post on Facebook earlier Saturday afternoon.

    He is 4-feet-1 inches tall, weighs 55 pounds, and was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts, police said. He has a small mole on the bottom of his right shoulder. A picture on Facebook indicates the boy has brown
    hair and eyes.




    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Aubrey; 07-02-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  2. #2
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rick Montanez‏Verified account @RickNBCLA 13h13 hours ago

    UPDATE: No hits from K9s for missing Aramazd Andressian, 5, in Arroyo Seco Park. @SoPasPD brought in Sierra Madre search and rescue @nbcla







    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  3. #3
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rick Montanez‏Verified account @RickNBCLA 10h10 hours ago

    Breaking: this is Aramazd Andressian Sr, arrested by @SoPasPD after passing out in Arroyo Seco Park, now his son is missing @NBCLA







    BREAKING: Father of missing boy, Aramazd Andressian, arrested for child abduction and endangerment. Boy still missing. @NBCLA
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  4. #4
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    oh shit.......

  5. #5
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Father arrested after 5-year-old son goes missing in South Pasadena

    April 22, 2017


    SOUTH PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) --
    Authorities are searching for a 5-year-old boy who was reported missing after his father was found unconscious at a park in South Pasadena Saturday morning.

    The father, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian, was arrested after an hours-long investigation on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, police said.

    Police Chief Art Miller said around 6:30 a.m., the fire department received calls regarding a man passed out near a car in Arroyo Park. The man, later identified as Andressian, was then taken to a hospital.

    South Pasadena police then responded to the scene and impounded the car. Around 9 a.m., a mother called San Marino police and told them her husband had not exchanged their child as they had scheduled to do in the city.

    She provided police with information and they were able to connect the impounded car to Andressian. Authorities said the couple are in the process of divorce and a custody battle.

    The child, named Aramazd Andressian Jr, may have been in the car with his father, but authorities said the child's father went back and forth on that information during questioning.

    "When we found out the boy was missing we don't know if he crawled out of the car himself, if he walked away, if he was abducted - we have no idea," Miller said during an afternoon press conference.

    The little boy is described as weighing 55 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts. He has a small mole on the bottom of his right shoulder.

    Miller said multiple agencies aided in the search Saturday, with LAPD bloodhounds scouring Arroyo Park at least four times. Helicopters also used infrared technology to see if they could detect the child.

    Authorities said there was no evidence of a struggle when the father was found passed out. The father was released from the hospital sometime Saturday evening. Police then interviewed him for several hours before arresting him.

    Miller said the father appeared to have "a very selective memory" when it came to recalling what happened to his son. Miller said it had been a frustrating interview.

    "To become unconscious when you're supposed to be in the care of a child, that's where our main concerns are," Miller said.

    Authorities did not say if the child may have been harmed by his father. It was still unclear how and why the father passed out.

    In an earlier Facebook post, the department posted that Aramazd Andressian Jr was last seen over a Skype broadcast on Tuesday by his mother.

    The mother said she and Andressian split custody of her son. She said each week the child goes with one parent and there are two Skype sessions that go on during the visits. She said the first session happened, but one set for Thursday did not.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  6. #6
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Father passed out at a park, child is missing, custody battle. I don't have good feelings about this case. I pray Aramazd is found safe and soon!
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The father may have sent him out of the country or the father may have sent him to stay with someone here in the US and is waiting for the opportunity to move him.
    I think the father had this planned for a long time. I am hoping he didn't have killing the child in his plan.

  8. #8
    Senior Member simba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    576
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Father arrested after 5-year-old son goes missing in South Pasadena

    April 22, 2017


    SOUTH PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) --
    Authorities are searching for a 5-year-old boy who was reported missing after his father was found unconscious at a park in South Pasadena Saturday morning.

    The father, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian, was arrested after an hours-long investigation on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, police said.

    Police Chief Art Miller said around 6:30 a.m., the fire department received calls regarding a man passed out near a car in Arroyo Park. The man, later identified as Andressian, was then taken to a hospital.

    South Pasadena police then responded to the scene and impounded the car. Around 9 a.m., a mother called San Marino police and told them her husband had not exchanged their child as they had scheduled to do in the city.

    She provided police with information and they were able to connect the impounded car to Andressian. Authorities said the couple are in the process of divorce and a custody battle.

    The child, named Aramazd Andressian Jr, may have been in the car with his father, but authorities said the child's father went back and forth on that information during questioning.

    "When we found out the boy was missing we don't know if he crawled out of the car himself, if he walked away, if he was abducted - we have no idea," Miller said during an afternoon press conference.

    The little boy is described as weighing 55 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts. He has a small mole on the bottom of his right shoulder.

    Miller said multiple agencies aided in the search Saturday, with LAPD bloodhounds scouring Arroyo Park at least four times. Helicopters also used infrared technology to see if they could detect the child.

    Authorities said there was no evidence of a struggle when the father was found passed out. The father was released from the hospital sometime Saturday evening. Police then interviewed him for several hours before arresting him.

    Miller said the father appeared to have "a very selective memory" when it came to recalling what happened to his son. Miller said it had been a frustrating interview.

    "To become unconscious when you're supposed to be in the care of a child, that's where our main concerns are," Miller said.

    Authorities did not say if the child may have been harmed by his father. It was still unclear how and why the father passed out.

    In an earlier Facebook post, the department posted that Aramazd Andressian Jr was last seen over a Skype broadcast on Tuesday by his mother.

    The mother said she and Andressian split custody of her son. She said each week the child goes with one parent and there are two Skype sessions that go on during the visits. She said the first session happened, but one set for Thursday did not.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    So she didn't get the skype message on Thursday as planned. So the boy could have been gone by then. I wonder if he didn't give him to a family member since there was a custody battle. I hope that's what happened and he didn't do anything to this little boy.

  9. #9
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    not good.

    "Police are still searching for a little boy who disappeared in South Pasadena, California. His father was found on Saturday, passed out in a park. A judge increased the father’s bail amount on Monday morning, after additional details emerged in the case, but so far, it’s unclear exactly what those details are...."

    "...According to South Pasadena police, Andressian Sr. said he didn’t know how little Aramazd disappeared or where he could be. Authorities questioned him for hours on end, but indicated that Andressian Sr. had “selective memory,” and that his answers were “convoluted and not consistent.” He’s now being held behind bars on suspicion of child endangerment and child abduction. Originally, a judge set Andressian Sr.’s bail at $10,000, but because of additional information uncovered by detectives, it was increased to $10 million...."

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #10
    Senior Member ~tj~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    6,184
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    10 Million???? Wow!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bet they found some indication that the child is deceased...

  12. #12
    Senior Member ~tj~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    6,184
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    I bet they found some indication that the child is deceased...
    They must have??

  13. #13
    Administrator Aubrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Leprechaun House In The Big Pines
    Posts
    6,463
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    5-Year-Old Boy Was at Disneyland With Now-Jailed Father 2 Days Before He Was Reported Missing: Sheriff’s Dept.

    Updated at 08:46PM, April 24, 2017

    A 5-year-old San Gabriel Valley boy reported missing over the weekend, when his father was found unconscious at South Pasadena park, was spotted with his dad at Disneyland late last week, authorities said Monday.

    South Pasadena police released this flier on April 23, 2017.

    South Pasadena police and Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department homicide investigators don’t know if the child, Aramazd Andressian Jr., was abducted and they still have no sign of him. Some new details were emerging, however.

    The boy’s father, a 35-year-old South Pasadena man who has the same name as his son, was found unresponsive in the city’s Arroyo Park on Saturday morning. It’s not clear if the boy was ever with him in the park, and Andressian Sr. provided convoluted, inconsistent and contradictory statements to investigators, according to sheriff’s homicide Capt. Chris Bergner.

    On Monday, a sheriff's homicide official revealed the boy and his father were at Disneyland on Thursday, leaving after midnight -- a trip that was documented by video evidence.

    Authorities also confirmed that a search warrant was served Sunday at the father's house in South Pasadena.

    "We're just following up on investigative leads. We're following any leads we can get," Detective Mark Boisvert said outside the home Monday. "We're reaching out to the public for any information we can get."

    Crime lab investigators could be seen at the back of the home, on Alpha Street, early Monday afternoon.

    The boy’s mother, a San Gabriel Valley woman whose name has not been released, is in the midst of a divorce from the boy’s father. She is distraught, police said.

    South Pasadena police and the Sheriff’s Department Homicide Bureau are working the case jointly. They’re following every new lead, Bergner said at a news conference Sunday, but "it’s not enough."

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

  14. #14
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wonder if he left him with someone? a drug dealer?

    back in the day when I lived there, Disneyland was surrounded by seedy hotels and TONS of drugs. I've heard that it was cleaned up but I doubt they got it all.

    We used to call Anaheim, Anaslime.

  15. #15
    Administrator Aubrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Leprechaun House In The Big Pines
    Posts
    6,463
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=protectkidz;82763]I wonder if he left him with someone? a drug dealer?

    back in the day when I lived there, Disneyland was surrounded by seedy hotels and TONS of drugs. I've heard that it was cleaned up but I doubt they got it all.

    We used to call Anaheim, Anaslime.[/QUOTE]

    So afraid for this little guy, have a feeling father has done something to him, don't believe his story one bit.

    It's still called that
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

  16. #16
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  17. #17
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jeff Nguyen‏Verified account @jeffnguyen 9h9 hours ago

    LA Co. Sheriff's Dept. releases new pictures of missing 5 year old Aramazd Andressian, Jr. after his father was found passed out at a park.




    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  18. #18
    Administrator Aubrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Leprechaun House In The Big Pines
    Posts
    6,463
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Jeff Nguyen‏Verified account @jeffnguyen 9h9 hours ago

    LA Co. Sheriff's Dept. releases new pictures of missing 5 year old Aramazd Andressian, Jr. after his father was found passed out at a park.




    Such an adorable little boy, praying that he's safe, hoping his father left him with a friend/relative...
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

  19. #19
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why does the child always have to be a pawn in a divorce/custody battle? It irks me so much. Go to court and do this right!

    I hope little Aramazd is safe with someone, saying prayers.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  20. #20
    Admin
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,842
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Why does the child always have to be a pawn in a divorce/custody battle? It irks me so much. Go to court and do this right!

    I hope little Aramazd is safe with someone, saying prayers.
    I so agreee, mkm. Where is this little guy?

  21. #21
    Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    America the Beautiful.
    Posts
    410
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have been searching the area around Lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara County.

    I have a bad feeling that this little guy is no longer alive.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    America the Beautiful.
    Posts
    410
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    LA County Sheriff's investigators say they have since learned that the boy's father visited Cachuma Lake on Friday, April 21. They are reportedly using scent K9s and dive teams to search for any evidence or sign of the boy. As of Tuesday morning, they were focusing on an area known as El Dorado Point.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

  23. #23
    Senior Member protectkidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    so, he took him to Disney as a final treat?

    People are shit.

  24. #24
    Administrator Aubrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Leprechaun House In The Big Pines
    Posts
    6,463
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi View Post
    They have been searching the area around Lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara County.

    I have a bad feeling that this little guy is no longer alive.
    Lake Cachuma is huge, use to take our children there every year over Easter vacation. Lots of places this little boy could get lost...




    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

  25. #25
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gigi Graciette‏Verified account @GigiGraciette 2m2 minutes ago

    BREAKING: Lawyer for missing 5-yr-old's dad Aramazd Andressian tells me he has been released from jail + no charges filed; shares this pic.


    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    587
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WTF????

    Not even child endangerment??

  27. #27
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rebecca Lizarraga‏ @LizLawLady 3h3 hours ago

    Our office represents Aramazd Andressian in his family law matter. Mr. Andressian has retained criminal counsel, Mr. Daniel A. Nardoni.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  28. #28
    Administrator Aubrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Leprechaun House In The Big Pines
    Posts
    6,463
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Father Released After Arrest as Search for South Pasadena 5-Year-Old Continues

    Anyone with information about the boy was asked to call South Pasadena police at (626) 403-7297.

    4/25/2017

    The father of a missing South Pasadena 5-year-old was released following an arrest as the search for his child continued Tuesday.

    The father of Aramazd Andressian, Jr., who was discovered unconscious in a park over the weekend with no clue where his boy was, was released at 4 p.m. from central jail, according to South Pasadena police.

    Police were still searching for witnesses, and said that the child's father could be re-arrested if more information emerges.

    Andressian's attorney told NBC4 he was released due to insufficient evidence.

    The boy's mother told police she was devastated and waiting to get reunited with her son.

    Law enforcement authorities scoured the area of Lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara County in the continuing search for the boy.

    Search dogs and a dive team were at the scene. Sheriff's officials said the boy and his father were in the area on Friday.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Wow, can't believe they released him.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

  29. #29
    Administrator mykittysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I feel so sorry for the mother not knowing where or what happened to her precious son.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

  30. #30
    Senior Member justme222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,734
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am thinking they released him hoping he would lead them to the boy.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •