Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
    April 23 at 7:19pm ·

*3rd Update* #LASD Search Continues for #Missing person 5 year old Aramazd Andressian Jr, Santa Barbara County

The search for the missing child, 5-year-old Aramazd Andressian, Jr, at El Dorado Point’s Lake Cachuma, has concluded for the day. Investigators thank the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office and Santa Barbara Park Rangers for their assistance during the search for witnesses and evidence. Investigators will continue to collaborate with these agencies as new leads develop.

Regarding the arrest of suspect Aramazd Andressian Sr., South Pasadena Police Department and Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department have made the decision not to present the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office for filing consideration at this time. Suspect Andressian has been released from custody.

The matter remains under investigation. No additional information is available at this time.

Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500. If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call "Crime Stoppers" by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), use your smartphone by downloading the “P3 Tips” Mobile APP, or “P3 Mobile” for the hearing impaired, on Google play or the App Store, or by using the website [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what????.....

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    snipped

Detectives have been in touch with relatives in Armenia and customs agents, though local police say they do not believe the boy has traveled there.

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    wonder if they are going to keep an eye on him. maybe he can lead them to the child
    my posts are my opinion only

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle View Post
    wonder if they are going to keep an eye on him. maybe he can lead them to the child
    They are searching his home using cadaver dogs.

Homicide detectives arrived at Aramazd Andressian Sr.’s home along Alpha Street with a search warrant, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials said.

They were searching the home for evidence that may help locate the boy with the help of a "scent dog," officials said in a news release. Authorities were at the home earlier this week.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi View Post
    They are searching his home using cadaver dogs.

Homicide detectives arrived at Aramazd Andressian Sr.’s home along Alpha Street with a search warrant, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials said.

They were searching the home for evidence that may help locate the boy with the help of a "scent dog," officials said in a news release. Authorities were at the home earlier this week.
    Thanks for the update Misswasabi, was hoping child would have been found by now, it's sure not looking good.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ‘Nothing of Significance’ Found After 2nd Search of South Pasadena Father’s Home in Connection With Missing Boy

Updated at 06:57PM, April 28, 2017

Investigators Friday morning returned to the home of a South Pasadena man whose 5-year-old son remains missing, but "nothing of significance" was found, Lt. Jose Mendoza of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

Homicide detectives arrived at Aramazd Andressian Sr.’s home along Alpha Street with a search warrant Friday morning.
    They were searching the home for evidence that may help locate the boy with the help of a "scent dog," officials said in a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Authorities were at the home earlier this week.

"We’re trying to leave no stone unturned," Mendoza said. He added that while "nothing of significance" was found Friday, "our search and plea to the public continues."

"Our investigators have followed up on every lead he has given and it has not led us to finding the boy," Mendoza said of Andressian.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    South Pasadena, California (PRWEB) April 28, 2017

“I am desperate to find my son, Aramazd Jr., and need the public’s help. I hope and pray for the safe return of my only child, my namesake, who has been missing since last Saturday morning, April 22nd.

There has been a great deal of speculation regarding the timeline around his disappearance. The last time I saw my son was on Saturday morning, the 22nd, at Arroyo Park near my home in South Pasadena. After breakfast Aramazd Jr. wanted to go to the park before we were to meet his mother for a custody exchange at 9:00 a.m. In one moment, I was at the park with my son, and then I found myself waking up in Huntington Memorial Hospital hours later. I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition.

My family and I are heartbroken and grief-stricken that Aramazd Jr. is missing and may be in harm’s way. I am pleading with the public to come forward with any knowledge of Aramazd Jr.’s whereabouts or information regarding the circumstances leading up to his disappearance.

If you have any information to share, please call the South Pasadena Police Department at (626) 403-7297, or the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Missing Persons Detail at (323) 890-5500. Tips may also be submitted anonymously to the Los Angeles Regional Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please continue to pray for Aramazd Jr.’s safe return.”

The Law Office of Daniel A. Nardoni
    215 North Marengo Avenue, Suite 328
    Pasadena, CA 91101
    dan(at)nardonilaw.net
    (626) 578-9872

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hunt for missing 5-year-old on day 10: Dad insists family ‘heartbroken’

May 1, 2017

The search for a 5-year-old boy whose disappearance could not be explained by his 35-year-old father when he was found passed out in a South Pasadena park went into its 10th day Monday.

Detectives have not provided an update on their progress, said Deputy Kelvin Moody of the Sheriff’s Information Bureau Monday.

The search for Aramazd Andressian Jr. has spanned several Southern California counties, including Santa Barbara, where authorities searched Tuesday in the Lake Cachuma Recreation Area where the boy may have been with his father on April 21.

Investigators have been working to build a case against Aramazd Andressian Sr., who was released from jail Tuesday after being held in lieu of $10 million following his arrest April 22, when he was found unconscious at South Pasadena’s Arroyo Seco Park and could not account for his son’s whereabouts. The search started that day.

On Friday, the same day a search warrant was served at his South Pasadena home, Andressian released a statement through his attorney about his son’s disappearance.

“I hope and pray for the safe return of my only child, my namesake, who has been missing since last Saturday morning, April 22nd,” he said.

Andressian said his son wanted to go to the park that morning before they met with his mother for a custody exchange.

“In one moment, I was at the park with my son, and then I found myself waking up in Huntington Memorial Hospital hours later. I was told that a Good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition,” the statement said.

“My family and I are heart-broken and grief-stricken that Aramazd Jr. is missing and may be in harm’s way. I am pleading with the public to come forward with any knowledge of Aramazd Jr.’s whereabouts or information regarding the circumstances leading up to his disappearance.”

more at link

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    does it mention why he was unconscious anywhere? I could not find it. wonder if there are head injuries? I bet they are tailing him.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    does it mention why he was unconscious anywhere? I could not find it. wonder if there are head injuries? I bet they are tailing him.
    It has never been said what caused his unconsciousness but he said this from the article I posted.

“In one moment, I was at the park with my son, and then I found myself waking up in Huntington Memorial Hospital hours later. I was told that a Good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition,” the statement said.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    It has never been said what caused his unconsciousness but he said this from the article I posted.
    well I am thinking maybe he was knocked unconscious on purpose like he paid someone to do it and take his son. just thinking. I know too much tv.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I posted his official statement via his lawyers - just above MkM's article from this morning.

he says he was attacked...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was wondering where the mom was that morning. could this have been a set-up?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    wasn't she waiting at home for father and son? that is where I was heading. Was it a set up? Odd that we do not know why he was unconscious at the park. usually a reason, medical,seizure,diabetic, drugs, alcohol,assaulted, what?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That entered my mind too.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I thought that it was said that they were to meet for a switch at 9:30, but I don't think she called the police for hours after that.

not saying she had anything to do with it, but there is a reason they let him go, and what he says in his statement makes sense since that's where he was found.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am still not comfortable with no details on his unconsciousness. someone must have knocked him out? doesn't sound right

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am still not comfortable with no details on his unconsciousness. someone must have knocked him out? doesn't sound right
    yeah, no idea. I just feel if there were drugs in his system they probably would not have released him with no charges.

I still can't find the mom's name...

eta: I'm pretty sure her last name is Estevez.
    Last edited by protectkidz; 05-01-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah, no idea. I just feel if there were drugs in his system they probably would not have released him with no charges.

I still can't find the mom's name...

eta: I'm pretty sure her last name is Estevez.

Ms. Estevez Andressian?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ana Estevez

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hmmm... way too many Ana Estevez profiles...

I did find this, though - his law firm, check out their posts:

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    10-Day Search For Missing South Pasadena Boy Yields Few Clues

The mysterious disappearance of 5-year-old Aramazd Andressian Jr. remains unsolved after 10 days of a desperate searching.

May 1, 2017 12:16 pm ET

SOUTH PASADENA, CA — The search for a 5-year-old boy whose disappearance could not be explained by his 35-year-old father when he was found passed out in a South Pasadena park went into its 10th day Monday.

Detectives have not provided an update on their progress, said Deputy Kelvin Moody of the Sheriff's Information Bureau Monday.

The search for Aramazd Andressian Jr. has spanned several Southern California counties, including Santa Barbara, where authorities searched Tuesday in the Lake Cachuma Recreation Area where the boy may have been with his father on April 21.

Investigators have been working to build a case against Aramazd Andressian Sr., who was released from jail Tuesday after being held in lieu of $10 million following his arrest April 22, when he was found unconscious at South Pasadena's Arroyo Seco Park and could not account for his son's whereabouts. The search started that day.

On Friday, the same day a search warrant was served at his South Pasadena home, Andressian released a statement through his attorney about his son's disappearance.

"I hope and pray for the safe return of my only child, my namesake, who has been missing since last Saturday morning, April 22nd," he said.

Andressian said his son wanted to go to the park that morning before they met with his mother for a custody exchange.

"In one moment, I was at the park with my son, and then I found myself waking up in Huntington Memorial Hospital hours later. I was told that a Good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition," the statement said.

"My family and I are heart-broken and grief-stricken that Aramazd Jr. is missing and may be in harm's way. I am pleading with the public to come forward with any knowledge of Aramazd Jr.'s whereabouts or information regarding the circumstances leading up to his disappearance."

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    $10K Reward For South Pasadena Boy Missing For 12 Days

May 2, 2017 5:24 PM

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) —The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors Tuesday approved a $10,000 reward to help find a five-year-old South Pasadena boy, who has been missing since April 22.

The search for Aramazd Andressian Jr. has spanned several Southern California counties, including Santa Barbara, where authorities searched last Tuesday in the Lake Cachuma Recreation Area, where the boy may have been with his father on April 21.

His father, Aramazd Andressian Sr. was released from jail a week ago after being held in lieu of $10 million bail following his arrest April 22.

Where is this child, afraid he will never be found.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dad knows. He did not give much info to LE. I bet he wont take a lie detector test and probably if he did it would be because he is a liar to begin with.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Heartbroken Family Hopes $10,000 Reward Money Will Bring Missing 5-Year-Old Home

May 7, 2017 8:14 PM

MONTEBELLO (CBSLA.com) — Little 5-year-old Aramazd Andressian has been missing for more than two weeks.

Sunday in Montebello. the boy’s heartbroken family held a prayer vigil and many handed our fliers.

CBS2’s Adrianna Weingold spoke to family members who are hoping a $10,000 reward will also help lead to the boy’s safe return home.

Aramazd was last seen with his father, Aramazd Andressian Sr. But the father told police he has no idea what’s happened to the boy.

In a statement last week, the father said he took his son to a park and believes he was knocked unconscious and someone took the boy.

"We’re just trying to get this boy back home to his mother," said one family member.

Aramazd and his estranged wife share custody of the boy.

The father and mother were supposed to meet up on the morning the boy was last seen for a custodial exchange.

"The baby was the dad’s life," said cousin Karen Medadian, "He would never, never hurt his son. Never. He worked as hard as he did, everything he did was for his son."

Despite the rain, the father’s family held a prayer service saying they are hoping he is found soon.

"We just want Junior found," said cousin Armand Voskanian, "[it’s been] two weeks of Hell. I cannot put it into words."

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dad knows. He did not give much info to LE. I bet he wont take a lie detector test and probably if he did it would be because he is a liar to begin with.
    I'm almost hoping the father is lying, at least we have a chance of eventually finding out where Aramazd Jr., really is, but what if he's not, the horrible thoughts of what this child might being going through with the person who took him has crossed my mind a few times.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Very sad that there is nothing new in the news about this little boy. Has mom made a plea for his return in case he was kidnapped? IMO it seems like the mom has been very quiet. Am I wrong? Working alot and don't have much time to search for news.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Very sad that there is nothing new in the news about this little boy. Has mom made a plea for his return in case he was kidnapped? IMO it seems like the mom has been very quiet. Am I wrong? Working alot and don't have much time to search for news.
    No, you're not wrong, she really hasn't been that verbal IMO. This what I found regarding the child's mother.

Mother of missing 5-year-old boy pleads for help in finding son

May 4, 2017

The mother of a missing 5-year-old boy on Thursday announced plans for another weekend gathering of volunteers to help distribute fliers containing information about her son and ways to contact authorities if he is seen.

"I want my son’s information out there so as many people as possible will see it and maybe someone will come forward," said Ana Estevez, mother of Aramazd Andressian Jr., in a call to the Pasadena Weekly.

SNIP

This Sunday, Estevez said she and others will be handing out fliers at 10 a.m. at Walmart in Glendora, 1950 Auto Centre Drive; Library Park, 321 S. Myrtle Ave., Monrovia; and Target in Azusa, 809 Azusa Drive.

"I’m trying to get the word out as best we can," Estevez said.

BTW, I miss you! *Hugs*

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post

I'm almost hoping the father is lying, at least we have a chance of eventually finding out where Aramazd Jr., really is, but what if he's not, the horrible thoughts of what this child might being going through with the person who took him has crossed my mind a few times.
    I agree with you there. I am just thinking about the fact there is a custody arrangement I do not think one of them likes. And he was uncooperative with LE. And the knocked unconscious (he thinks) with nothing medical going on. Too suspicious for me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast