Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 121 to 129 of 129
  1. #121
    Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    America the Beautiful.
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I agree,I dont think she is right in the head.
    Do you think she & her future "husband" have sold "coverage" of their "wedding" to a tabloid?
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

  2. #122
    Admin dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,759
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Do you think she & her future "husband" have sold "coverage" of their "wedding" to a tabloid?
    Probably..

  3. #123
    Admin dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,759
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Do you think she & her future "husband" have sold "coverage" of their "wedding" to a tabloid?
    She will be out in 6months,this is just another one of her stunts.

  4. #124
    Senior Member Oregongal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    2,024
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    She will be out in 6months,this is just another one of her stunts.
    It's...Look at me!

  5. #125
    Admin dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,759
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregongal [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It's...Look at me!
    We have another one.


    An Australian woman has been arrested at Phnom Penh International Airport with almost two kilograms of heroin allegedly stashed in her luggage.
    Cambodia's General Department of Immigration says on its official Facebook page that 1814 grams of heroin were found embedded in the side of Ve Thi Tran's suitcase in several different packages.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #126
    Senior Member simba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    845
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    COCAINE Cassie will swap her drug-smuggling headphones for a bridal veil as she prepares for a jailhouse wedding in Colombia next year.

    Cassie Sainsbury isn’t letting prison bars get in the way of marrying fiance Scott Broadbridge as she serves a six-year sentence after negotiating a plea deal last month.Sainsbury faced up to 30 years in Bogota’s El Buen Pastor prison for trying to smuggle out almost 6kg of cocaine on April 12.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Won't let me read, said I have to subscribe.

  7. #127
    Admin dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,759
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simba [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Won't let me read, said I have to subscribe.
    Cambodia's immigration department said on its official Facebook page that 1814 grams of heroin were found embedded in the side of Ve Thi Tran's suitcase in several different packages.
    An immigration official at Phnom Penh airport, who declined to be named as he was not authorised to comment, said the 37-year-old was preparing to return to Australia via Hong Kong when she was arrested while checking in at the airport on Saturday.
    The arrest followed a tip-off from the Australian Federal Police, which requested co-operation with Cambodia's immigration department in making the arrest, the official told AAP.
    "The AFP can confirm it is working with Cambodian authorities on this matter," a spokesman told AAP in a statement.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #128
    Senior Member simba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    845
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Cambodia's immigration department said on its official Facebook page that 1814 grams of heroin were found embedded in the side of Ve Thi Tran's suitcase in several different packages.
    An immigration official at Phnom Penh airport, who declined to be named as he was not authorised to comment, said the 37-year-old was preparing to return to Australia via Hong Kong when she was arrested while checking in at the airport on Saturday.
    The arrest followed a tip-off from the Australian Federal Police, which requested co-operation with Cambodia's immigration department in making the arrest, the official told AAP.
    "The AFP can confirm it is working with Cambodian authorities on this matter," a spokesman told AAP in a statement.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks, but I could read that one, couldn't read about Cocaine Cassie, lol.

  9. #129
    Admin dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,759
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simba [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks, but I could read that one, couldn't read about Cocaine Cassie, lol.
    Dont worry,you are not missing much lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •