Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow - a hooker and a drug mule. And dear fiancee was most likely her pimp, IMO.

Prostitution is legal in Australia?
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    In a stunning development, the Nine Network can reveal accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury worked as a prostitute at a brothel in western Sydney for a number of months in the lead up to her ill-fated trip to Colombia.
    A major investigation by 9NEWS and 60 Minutes has uncovered claims the 22-year-old left behind a trail of deceit, even lying about her own mother’s death for financial advantage.
    The bombshell revelations help to piece together missing links in the somewhat patchy back story of the young woman from Adelaide - specifically who she had been mixing with in the months before she was arrested allegedly trafficking 5.8 kilograms of cocaine at Bogota Airport.

Read more at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Well, well, well...

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi View Post

I think so.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Following the report, 9NEWS was contacted by several other employees from a different brothel, who claim they worked with Ms Sainsbury, 22, before her Colombian trip.

"She was there a few months, similar sort of deal, fly-in, fly-out," one employee told 9NEWS on the condition of anonymity.
    "That's what made us twig, it's exactly the same story that we heard about the sick mother."
    Meanwhile, the fiancé of Ms Sainsbury declined to answer questions about her employment as a sex worker in Sydney just hours after he left the Colombian capital and arrived in the United States.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ha! I knew more to this/her story was going to come out. SMH, she really is naïve if she thought it wasn't...
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
    Ha! I knew more to this/her story was going to come out. SMH, she really is naïve if she thought it wasn't...
    I think she will get 20 years and she will do the time there,not here.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your post, when I read it made me think of Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, instead of Lions and tigers and bears, Oh my! In my head I heard "A hooker and drug mule and dear fiancée, Oh my!" lol
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think she will get 20 years and she will do the time there, not here.
    As it should be, that's where she did the crime...

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As it should be, that's where she did the crime...
    Her lawyer was asking the she do home detention here,what a joke,a lot of people are also pissed off that the tax payers are footing the bill for her legal team.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't imagine her fiance would go visit her in prison in Columbia if he was involved, do you?

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    I can't imagine her fiance would go visit her in prison in Columbia if he was involved, do you?
    Hard to say but I dont think he is clueless as to what she was up too.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pamela Feranchi told The Daily Telegraph the South Australian fleeced her fellow co-workers with stories about her mother's death and her fiancé's unemployment.
    According to her alleged former employer, Ms Sainsbury concocted a sympathy-enduing backstory, telling her fellow sex workers her mother had died of multiple sclerosis.
    The tragic tale spurred her co-workers to chip in and pay for Ms Sainsbury's late mother's funeral costs, the madam said.
    The madam said when Ms Sainsbury told her she had herself been diagnosed with cancer it "broke my heart" and she would sometimes be such a crying mess, clients told her not work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Poor Mum,she dont even know that she is dead.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
    Cocaine

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pamela Feranchi told The Daily Telegraph the South Australian fleeced her fellow co-workers with stories about her mother's death and her fiancé's unemployment.
    According to her alleged former employer, Ms Sainsbury concocted a sympathy-enduing backstory, telling her fellow sex workers her mother had died of multiple sclerosis.
    The tragic tale spurred her co-workers to chip in and pay for Ms Sainsbury's late mother's funeral costs, the madam said.
    The madam said when Ms Sainsbury told her she had herself been diagnosed with cancer it "broke my heart" and she would sometimes be such a crying mess, clients told her not work.

Wow!

She had cancer too? What a disgusting ho.

Too bad her family can't be made to pay her bill for the lawyer.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ‘Cocaine Cassie’ thought she was money laundering

Family claims 22-year-old was ‘never going to make it out alive’

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    More lies.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    More lies.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope the judge gives her an extra 5 for telling so many porkies,she needs to own up and stop wasting our tax dollars.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yep,just one lie after another.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OMG! Just now seeing this, ugh, I think people who lie about being ill, brings bad karma to themselves...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope the judge gives her an extra 5 for telling so many porkies,she needs to own up and stop wasting our tax dollars.
    Dingo so "Porkies" is another word for lie?

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dingo so "Porkies" is another word for lie?
    Yes,Porkie Pies = lies.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OMG! Just now seeing this, ugh, I think people who lie about being ill, brings bad karma to themselves...
    Not just ill,she told people her mother had died.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes,Porkie Pies = lies.
    Thanks, saving this and someday I'm going to use it! lol

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury’s 103-day stay in prison could turn into 30 years if she doesn’t dob in the ringleaders of her alleged cocaine smuggling syndicate, Colombian authorities have warned.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/36472153/cassie-sainsbury-told-to-dob-in-drug-suppliers-or-face-30-years/#page1

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Colombian authorities are reportedly refusing to accept a plea deal from the South Australian woman unless she is willing to tell them who gave her the 5.8kg of cocaine found in her luggage, disguised in headphone packaging, at El Dorado International Airport in Bogota on April 11.
    If she does plead guilty and give them the information they’re apparently looking for, she’s facing a minimum sentence of six years, which could be reduced to four through a plea bargain.
    She would also be placed under a witness protection program to guard her from retaliation by the alleged drug cartel.
    Ms Sainsbury initially denied that she knew the drugs were inside her luggage, claiming she had bought the 18 headphone boxes from a new friend in Colombia.
    She later told the Nine Network’s 60 Minutes program that she was coerced into carrying the drugs after threats were made to her family.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Colombian authorities are reportedly refusing to accept a plea deal from the South Australian woman unless she is willing to tell them who gave her the 5.8kg of cocaine found in her luggage, disguised in headphone packaging, at El Dorado International Airport in Bogota on April 11.
    If she does plead guilty and give them the information they’re apparently looking for, she’s facing a minimum sentence of six years, which could be reduced to four through a plea bargain.
    She would also be placed under a witness protection program to guard her from retaliation by the alleged drug cartel.
    Ms Sainsbury initially denied that she knew the drugs were inside her luggage, claiming she had bought the 18 headphone boxes from a new friend in Colombia.
    She later told the Nine Network’s 60 Minutes program that she was coerced into carrying the drugs after threats were made to her family.

I would take this deal and tell.

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She better start naming names or she'll be in that crowbar hotel for a looooong time .

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    She better start naming names or she'll be in that crowbar hotel for a looooong time .
    Accused drug smuggler Cassie Sainsbury has struck a plea deal with Colombian authorities that may see her serve less than four years in prison.
    The 22-year-old South Australian has agreed to part of the prosecution's allegation that she travelled to Colombia and attempted to return home with almost six kilograms of cocaine.
    Ms Sainsbury will tonight (AEST) be transferred from her home over the last three months, El Buen Pastor Prison, and be taken to the court for a mid-afternoon hearing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast