Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, that worked. i was given this message twice in The Kitchen

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Laura!

I've gotten the same message and so has Dingo. After I got the security token message, I went 'back' and resubmitted (my reply was still there) and then it went through. This happened several times and for me when I used the quote function, but all my replies did go through after I resubmitted.

Blaize is aware and looking into it .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks, Laura!

I've gotten the same message and so has Dingo. After I got the security token message, I went 'back' and resubmitted (my reply was still there) and then it went through. This happened several times and for me when I used the quote function, but all my replies did go through after I resubmitted.

Blaize is aware and looking into it .
    thanks maryjane, it only seems to happen to me when i quote someone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maryjane, when i use your trick of going 'back' and resubmitting my post it goes through. thanks!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    maryjane, when i use your trick of going 'back' and resubmitting my post it goes through. thanks!
    Test quote.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The "unable to post because of missing security token" has happened nearly every post for me.

I got wise after two times and copy my post before it vanishes...then try again, and again, and again. LOL!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not THAT time! YAY!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyPad [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Not THAT time! YAY!
    That's great Lillypad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to the buttons under a post to be able to agree, congratulate or say thanks? I'd love to see congratulate replaced w/ like.

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahskye [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    What happened to the buttons under a post to be able to agree, congratulate or say thanks? I'd love to see congratulate replaced w/ like.
    Hi, Kah .

Blaize disabled the buttons to work on the security token issue. I like them, too! Hopefully Blaize will be able to restore them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hi, Kah .

Blaize disabled the buttons to work on the security token issue. I like them, too! Hopefully Blaize will be able to restore them.
    Thanks! I really like them. I've been having trouble getting on earlier. It looks like that's cleared up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sick of that "confirm navigation" thing too...can that go away? It's stupid to ask if we want to "leave the page" or "stay on the page" when hitting post reply...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I'm sick of that "confirm navigation" thing too...can that go away? It's stupid to ask if we want to "leave the page" or "stay on the page" when hitting post reply...

When are you getting a confirm navigation message?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only times i have gotten the confirm navigation message is if i type something in the quick reply box and then change my mind about posting the message. if i hit the back button or any other options to leave the page a pop up opens asking if you are sure you want to leave the page. it's standard on many applications and just wants to make sure you know you are leaving the page without posting your message. no biggie in my opinion!!!!!

ETA - i really wish my washing machine would sense when my daughter is about to leave the laundry room. she is notorious for filling the machine and forgetting to start it. argh!
    Last edited by Laura; 05-03-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol that's the only time you should get that message.

Mind reading washing machines, now someone who could invent that would be rich.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It did it to me a couple of times after I hit "post quick reply" after I was done typing my message.

I also notice sometimes my curser jumps back to the beginning of the sentence, but I think I might just be hallucinating due to bad cheese.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to change the skin and format of this forum? TIA

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Is there a way to change the skin and format of this forum? TIA
    We haven't loaded any extra skins as yet. Not sure what you mean by format?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It did it to me a couple of times after I hit "post quick reply" after I was done typing my message.

I also notice sometimes my curser jumps back to the beginning of the sentence, but I think I might just be hallucinating due to bad cheese.
    Be careful of that bad cheese lol. The quick reply thing was driving me crazy but I think it's fixed now.

You shouldn't get the confirm message unless you don't submit your reply and hit the back button. It's just to make sure that you mean to abandon your post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks...format, how the forum looks for posting, etc. Or is this the newest vBulletin style?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks...format, how the forum looks for posting, etc. Or is this the newest vBulletin style?
    Ah you mean skins/themes. We're sticking with the default theme for now but in the future may look at installing extra skins.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blaize, thank you for all of the effort you're putting into this forum to get it up and running smoothly. I love all of the buttons you've added under posts. You're the best!

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ah you mean skins/themes. We're sticking with the default theme for now but in the future may look at installing extra skins.
    I miss my pretty crimson floral theme.
    I hope that one is available when we do get some choices.

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question: Why can Google spiders view a user profile?

I thought those were private.

Admin
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Not sure, MissW, but I am looking into it.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I saw that the other day where the Google spiders were viewing user profiles here. There were about 3 of them at that time.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What are Google spiders?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twinner [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    What are Google spiders?
    Not sure, twinner.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing good, I am thinking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast