Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Biggest Huntsman Ever.

A pest control operator has described a recent home call in Brisbane, where he came face to face with “the mother of all spiders”.
    Gavin Shill, the owner and operator of a local Brisbane pest control business, received an urgent call by “petrified” West End home owners on Monday.
    When he arrived at the property, Mr Shil, who’s been in the business for over a decade, said he was met with the biggest spider he’s “come across in all the years we have been doing pest control”.

“When we’re normally informed of big spiders they’re usually around half the size of this one,” he told 9news.com.au.

Read more at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Be sure to look at the pictures @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh the hell no! I'm not opening the link to pictures, I know if I do I'll be having nightmares for days!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Oh the hell no! I'm not opening the link to pictures, I know if I do I'll be having nightmares for days!
    It got relocated to their garden,I bet that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

Admin
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    O-M-G. I clicked on the link .

I think I'd want it further away than the garden...like really, really, really far away.