Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: Amber Alert terminated for missing baby from Hampton

May 18, 2017

HAMPTON, Va. (WDBJ7) UPDATE:

The Amber Alert issued for Chloe Johnson was terminated Thursday night at 10:12 p.m.

According to Virginia Amber Alert's website, Virginia has no alerts at this time.

Virginia State Police say the alert was terminated in accordance with Amber Alert policy. Standard procedures for a Virginia AMBER Alert dictate a 12-hour activation period, unless there are extenuating circumstances.

The alert for Chloe Johnson was issued May 11. The alert was canceled Thursday, exactly a week later.

ttp://onceuponacrime.net/yourls/3k9

I just don't get this, why does an Amber Alert only last a week in VA? This Amber Alert should stay active until baby Chloe is found along with her mother. MAD!!!
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    UPDATE: Amber Alert terminated for missing baby from Hampton

May 18, 2017

HAMPTON, Va. (WDBJ7) UPDATE:

The Amber Alert issued for Chloe Johnson was terminated Thursday night at 10:12 p.m.

According to Virginia Amber Alert's website, Virginia has no alerts at this time.

Virginia State Police say the alert was terminated in accordance with Amber Alert policy. Standard procedures for a Virginia AMBER Alert dictate a 12-hour activation period, unless there are extenuating circumstances.

The alert for Chloe Johnson was issued May 11. The alert was canceled Thursday, exactly a week later.

ttp://onceuponacrime.net/yourls/3k9

I just don't get this, why does an Amber Alert only last a week in VA? This Amber Alert should stay active until baby Chloe is found along with her mother. MAD!!!
    Grrr, IMO, Amber Alert should continue until the child/person is found. We need to keep these children's names/faces in the publics minds!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    unbelievable!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still think the whole amber alert needs to be changed. missing. under 16 or over 60. already speaks to endangerment. details with car,appearance and whatever to be included. put on all phones and police agencies immediately. If someone does not want it on their phone they can have it taken off since they are disinterested anyways. I mean putting an amber alert can not possibly be wrong. If something happens and it is wrong it can be cancelled. Sorry. another one of my rants about it.
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    9-month-old Chloe Johnson and her mother are still missing

Thursday, May 25th 2017

HAMPTON, Va. (ABC7) — It's been almost a month and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Chloe was last seen with her mother, Keir Johnson, on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in the 1900 block of Hasting Avenue in Hampton, Va.

According to officials, it is believed that Chloe and her mother were abducted by an unknown man, and are both believed to be in "extreme danger."

Chloe is described as a black female infant, who is 2-foot-5 inches tall and weighs 20 pounds. She has brown eyes and black hair.

Keir is a black woman who was last seen wearing blue jeans, a t-shirt and glasses.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Continued prayers they're are found!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Newport News police continues search for mother, 8-month-old Hampton girl

May 30, 2017

By: Newport News

Hampton, VA----Newport News police continue to search for a missing mother and infant from Hampton.

"In reference to the ongoing investigation into the missing persons case of Keir and Chloe Johnson, we want to reassure the citizens of our community that this remains an active and intense investigation," Master Police Officer Brandon Maynard said in an e-mail Tuesday.

Maynard said a team is working around the clock to find and bring home this mother and daughter.

"Divulging specifics of the investigation could jeopardize these efforts. We will provide information as it becomes available and is appropriate," Maynard wrote.

Video and Article Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Where are they?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    surely LE has an idea who took them. they have to be looking at someone she knows. baby's father?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle View Post
    surely LE has an idea who took them. they have to be looking at someone she knows. baby's father?
    Agree. It's sad that news is so scarce on this case. LE and family members are sure quiet too.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post

Agree. It's sad that news is so scarce on this case. LE and family members are sure quiet too.
    i agree with the silence. I wonder if they are scared?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSidle View Post
    i agree with the silence. I wonder if they are scared?
    IDK, could be. TBH, I am hoping that wherever/whoever she's with, that she went with them willingly and that they're safe.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do too Aubrey but the car thing bothers me. I think more she is being held against her will. just a gut thing.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Newport News police chief issues plea to help find missing baby, mom

July 12, 2017

Newport News Chief of Police Richard Myers is urging the public to help find a mom and her daughter who were reported missing in April.

Chloe Johnson was last seen with her mother, Keir Johnson, 34, April 30 at their home in the 1900 block of Hastings Drive in Hampton. Family reported them missing the following day after they were unable to contact Keir, according to Hampton police officials who opened the initial case.

The case was transferred to the Newport News Police Department after Keir Johnson's 2013 Kia Optima was found in the area of Jefferson Avenue and Arch Street in Newport News May 14, but the two were not in it, police said.

Myers said at a press briefing Wednesday he thinks someone has information that can help police find them and bring the family closure.

"We need to hear from you," he said.

Myers said he's aware of rumors on social media that accuse the department of not aggressively investigating the case. He said those accusations are false.

"Just stop with the social media," he said.

Myers said the department has had 19 personnel from six divisions working the case. These individuals have logged more than 2,500 hours investigating it, he said.

more at link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12